Quick Facts Of Adam Sandler
Celebrated Name Adam Sandler Age 53 Years Nick Name Sandman Birth Name Adam Richard Sandler Birth Date 1966-09-09 Gender Male Profession Actor Birth Nation United States Place Of Birth Brooklyn, New York Father Stanley Sandler Mother Judith Height 1.77 m Weight 86 kg Eye Color Dark Brown Hair Color Black Marital Status Married Nationality American Ethnicity White Religion Judaism Sexual Orientation Straight Horoscope Virgo Spouse Jacqueline Samantha Titone Net Worth $340 Million
One of the American actor, comedian, screenwriter, and film producer is Adam Richard Sandler who is well-known as Adam Sandler. He was a cast member at ‘Saturday Night Live’. He is best known for his roles in the various films.
Sandler’s Early Life
Adam Sandler’s real name is Adam Richard Sandler. He is born on 9 September 1966 at Brooklyn, New York, U.S. He is born to Judith “Judy” (née Levine) who is a nursery school teacher and Stanley Sandler who is an electrical engineer. His family is Jewish. He attended Manchester Central High School. In 1988, he graduated from New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts.
Sandler’s Body Features
Sandler’s height is 1.77 m and weight is 86 kg. He has dark brown color eyes and black color hair. He has the balanced and healthy body.
- In 1987, he played as Smitty in the show named ‘The Cosby Show’ and the Stud Boy in the ‘MTV game show Remote Control’.
- In 1989, he performed in comedy clubs.
- In 1993, he appeared in the film named ‘Coneheads’.
- In 1994, he co-starred in the film named ‘Airheads’.
- In 1999, he formed his film production company named Happy Madison Productions.
- In 2008, he starred fantasy film named ‘Bedtime Stories’.
- In 2009, Sandler starred in a directorial feature film named ‘Funny People’.
- He also appeared in film ‘Grown Ups’. He starred with Jennifer Aniston in the 2011 romantic comedy film Just Go with It.
- He also voiced a capuchin monkey in Kevin James’s ‘Zookeeper’ which was released on July 8, 2011.
- In 2012, he starred in ‘That’s My Boy’.
- In 2014, he starred in the Warner Bros. romantic comedy film named ‘Blended’.
- In 2014, Netflix announced a four-movie deal with him and Happy Madison Productions.
- In 2015, he released his last theatrical film named ‘Pixels’.
- His first original film for Netflix was the Western comedy film named ‘The Ridiculous 6’.
- He released three additional films on Netflix between 2016 and 2018 as ‘The Do-Over’, ‘Sandy Wexler’ and ‘The Week of’.
Sandler’s Personal Life
Sandler is a married man. He has dated Margaret Rudin who is a cosmetics executive manager in 1992 but they broke in 1993. Then he dated Juliette Lewis who is an actress and singer in 1994. Later he dated Alicia Silverstone who is an actress for a month in 1996 from March to April. Then he dated Jacqueline Samantha Titone who is an actress. In 2000, she converted him to Judaism. In June 2002, the couple got engaged. The couple has two daughters named Sadie Madison Sandler who is born on 2006 and Sunny Madeline Sandler who is born in 2008.
Sandler’s net worth is estimated to be $340 million.