Quick Facts Of Adele
Celebrated Name Adele Age 31 Years Nick Name Adele Birth Name Adele Laurie Blue Adkins Birth Date 1988-05-05 Gender Female Profession Singer Birth Nation United Kingdom Place Of Birth Tottenham Nationality British Ethnicity English Horoscope Taurus Famous For Her major hits, “Hello”, “Someone Like You”. Father Marc Evans Mother Penny Adkins School BRIT School for Performing Arts & Technology Body Build/Type Average Height 5ft. 9inch.(1.75m) Weight 88kg(194lbs) Body Measurement 40-32-42 inches Shoe Size 8(US) Dress Size 16(US) Hair Color Brown Eye Color Green Marital Status Married and Divorced Husband Simon Konecki(m. 2016 & d. 2019) Son Angelo Net Worth $180 million dollars Sexual Orientation Straight
Adele is an English singer and songwriter who is best known for her hit success music including “Hello”, “Set Fire to the Rain”, “Someone Like You” and “Rolling in the Deep”. Adele was named “Artist of the Year” for 2011, 2012 and 2016 by Billboard. Adele was named as the most influential person in the world twice. Adele is one of the world’s best-selling music artists.
Adele Filed for The Divorce Against Her Husband Simon Konecki!
The 31 years old award-winning singer, Adele has filed for divorce from her husband Simon Konecki, an entrepreneur after their three years of marriage as revealed on Thursday, September 12, 2019.
The couple dated for five long years and then got married in 2016. They even have a son, Angelo together. However, a representative of Adele said that they are committed to raising their son together lovingly.
What is Adele Famous for?
- Adele is famous as one of the world’s best-selling music artists with her major hits, “Hello”, “Someone Like You”.
When and Where was Adele Born?
Adele was born on May 5, 1988, in Tottenham, England. Adele was born as Adele Laurie Blue Adkins. Her nationality is British. Adele belongs to English ethnicity while Taurus is her zodiac sign.
Adele was born to Marc Evans(father) and Penny Adkins(mother). Her father is Welsh while her mother is English. Further, her father left the family when Adele was a kid, then after she was raised by her mother.
Adele developed a passion for music and started singing at the age of four as she was highly influenced by the “Spice Girls”, and the stage performance by “Pink”.
After Adele and her mother moved to London in 1999, she started playing guitar and with all the memories of the past she even has written songs, “Hometown Glory” and “Million Years Ago”.
Adele graduated from “BRIT School for Performing Arts & Technology” in Croydon in 2006 where she was a classmate of Leona Lewis and Jessie J. While in the school, she wrote and composed many songs, and post it on “My Space page”.
How far Has Adele Gone In Her Professional Career As A Singer?
- Adele started her professional career after she graduated and released her debut album titled after her age “19” in 2008.
- Later in March 2008, Adele signed a deal with “Columbia Records” and “XL Recordings”.
- Adele came into the limelight in 2007 after she got featured in the show, “Later…With Jools Holland”.
- In January 2011, Adele release her second and the much-anticipated studio album, “21” that sold over 30 million copies.
- The album turned out to be the biggest hit with the hit singles, “Rolling in the Deep” and “Someone Like You”.
- The single, “Set Fire to the Rain” ranked No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100. Adele became the first artist ever to have her album No. 1 on the “Billboard 200”.
- Adele released “Skyfall” for the James Bond film in 2012.
- Adele launched her third studio album, “25” in 2013 after her three-year break.
- The single, “Hello” became one of the biggest hits and the first song in the US to sell a million copies within a week of release.
- In November 2015, Adele’s 2016 tour was announced that began in Europe.
- Adele was working on her fourth studio album by 2018 with is expected to be released in December 2019.
Awards and Achievements
The famous singer, Adele has earned a number of awards with her soulful voice. She has gathered a total of 136 awards including 15 Grammy Awards, 9 Britain Awards, 5 American Music Awards, An Academy Award, 18 Billboard Music Awards, and many others.
Adele has also been named Best New Artist and Best Female Pop Vocal Performance at the Grammy awards in 2009.
Adele’s album, 21 was the best-selling album in the nation that earned the Guinness Book of World Records. Adele was named Artist of the Year by Billboard for three years in 2011, 2012 and 2016.
Is Adele Married? How Many Children Does Adele Have?
The 31 years old singer, Adele was married to the entrepreneur, Simon Konecki. Adele started dating Konecki in 2011. Later in June 2012, it was announced that Adele was expected to have a baby.
Adele gave birth to her first son named Angelo on October 19, 2012. The couple later in 2016 got married in a private ceremony.
In April 2019, Adele and Konecki separated after more than seven years together. On September 13, 2019, Adele filed for divorce from her husband, Konecki and have agreed to raise their son together lovingly.
Besides, Adele has suffered from postnatal depression, Generalized Anxiety Disorder(GAD), and panic attacks. Adele is a supporter of the Labour Party and has stated herself to be a feminist. She is also a fan of the football club, Tottenham Hotspur.
Is Adele Millionaire? How Much Does Adele Earn?
Considering all the hard works and time that Adele has put on her career as a singer, Adele has managed to amass a great fortune of the amount in million dollars through her several albums and music videos.
Adele has managed to achieve a great career along with the high salary as her estimated net worth is $180 million dollars.
Adele is the second richest musician in the UK after Ed Sheeran as of 2019. Adele makes a phenomenal amount of money through her several tours, including Hello Tour(2017) where Adele got $46 million and the whole tour made around 142 million euros.
Adele also makes her money through several endorsement deals. Adele lives in a Sussex Home worth of $15 million. She also has car collection including Volkswagen Sharan, Porche Cayenne, and Rangerover.
With all the million dollars in her account, Adele has been able to live a lavish and luxurious lifestyle.
How tall is Adele?
The beautiful singer, Adele has an average body physique. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 9inch.(1.75m) while her body weighs around 88kg(194lbs). Adele has a body measurement of 40-32-42 inches with 8(US) as her shoe size and 16(US) as her dress size.
Talking about her looks, she has a fair complexion with light brown hair and green eyes. Besides, Adele has a distinctive soulful voice.
Did You Know?
- Adele is the second richest musician in the UK after Ed Sheeran as of 2019.
- Adele’s father left the family when Adele was a kid.
- Adele has suffered from postnatal depression, Generalized Anxiety Disorder(GAD), and panic attacks.