Quick Facts Of Adrianne Palicki
Celebrated Name Adrianne Palicki Age 36 Years Nick Name Annie Birth Name Adrianne Lee Palicki Birth Date 1983-05-06 Gender Female Profession Actress Place Of Birth Toledo, Ohio, U.S Nationality American Education Whitmer High School Birth Nation United States of America Ethnicity Mixed – Polish and French Father Jeffrey Arthur Palicki Mother Nancy Lee Famous For Actress Hair Color Dyed Blonde Eye Color Blue Height 5 feet 10 inches Weight 57 Kg Body Measurement 34-25-34 inches Marital Status Single Siblings Eric Palicki Net Worth $ 4 Million Horoscope Taurus Waist Size 25 inches Breast Size 36 inches Hip Size 34 inches Body Build/Type Slim Partner Jackson Spidell (2014 – 2015) Salary Under Review Source of Wealth Acting Career Sexual Orientation Straight Links Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
An American actress Adrianne Palicki is famously known for her role as Tyra Collette in an American drama television series Friday Night Lights. Furthermore, she has acted on numerous famous America hit TV series that include Supernatural. Back in 2014, Palicki has been engaged to Stunt performer Jackson Spidell. Moreover, she was in a relationship with an American actor, D.J. Cotrona. Let us get to know more about her through her following Bio.
What is Adrianne Palicki Known For?
- Her roles as Tyra Collette on the NBC series Friday Night Lights from 2006 to 2011.
- Her role as Barbara ‘Bobbi’ Morse on the ABC series ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ from 2014 to 2016.
Where is Adrianne Palicki Born?
Back to his early life, Adrianne was born in Toledo, Ohio, U.S. She Spent all his childhood in his birthplace. Her birth name is Adrianne Lee Palicki and She is currently 35 years old. Her father’s name is Jeffrey Arthur Palicki and mother’s name is Nancy Lee. She has got a brother named Eric who is a comic book writer and influenced her interest in comics.
Adrianne holds American citizenship and her descent is a mix of Polish and French. She has been suffering from Celiac Disease from a long period of time.
Regarding her education, She attended Whitmer High School and graduated from there in 2001. Adrianne was one of the brilliant students in her class.
When did Adrianne Palicki pursue her acting career?
- After the completion of her education, she presented herself within The WB pilot Aquaman in which she portrayed the character of evil Naida. The role was highly appreciated by many of her fans. After that role, she started her official career.
- She began her acting career in 2003 through the short film, Rewrite. She later appeared as Whitney Addison in the film ‘Popstar’ in 2005 and was a series regular on the first three seasons of the series ‘Friday Night Lights’(2006-2009). She played the character Tyra Collette in the series and returned for the final two episodes of the series in early 2011.
- Adrianne appeared in the will.i.am music video ‘We Are the Ones’ in 2008 and joined the FOX television drama ‘Lone Star’ in 2012 but the show was canceled after two episodes.
- She portrayed the role of Wonder Woman in a 2011 pilot for NBC which was produced by David E. Kelley. Adrianne played in season one of the sitcom ‘About a Boy’ as the character Dr. Samantha Lake in 2014.
- She appeared as the lead female role of Lady Jaye in ‘G.I. Joe. Retaliation’ in 2013 and appeared in a supporting role in ‘John Wick’ in 2014.
- Later, she was cast as a recurring role as Barbara ‘Bobbi’ Morse in ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. in August 2014 and became one of the main cast after the midseason break of season 2. Later in July 2016, she played the character of Kelly Grayson in ‘The Orville’ which is a science fiction comedy-drama series.
- She along with her brother, Eric wrote their first comic book, ‘No Angel’ in 2016 which was published by Black Mask Studios.
- In 2018, she was nominated for Saturn Award for her role in The Orville (2017-present).
Does Adrianne Palicki was married?
Reflecting her personal life, The beautiful actress was previously engaged to her boyfriend, Jackson Spidell on September 10, 2014. They met the very first time on the set of the movie ‘John Wick’ in early 2014. But, in 2015, she revealed that she has parted away from him and ended their engagement. The reason for their separation is still in shade. Also, she dated D.J. Cotrona from 2011 to 2013. The reason behind their separation is still a mystery.
As per our record, in 2019, Palicki is possibly single and not married as of yet. On the other hand, she has never included in any sort of controversy. Talking about her hobby, she loves to cook, travel as well spend time with her brother. Furthermore, she is a pet lover and owns a dog. Similarly, she often uploads the numerous pictures of her dog on her Instagram account.
How much is Adrianne Palicki net worth?
Adrianne Palicki earned a fair amount of money through her acting career. Moreover, it was reported that she wants to do her own business besides pursuing her acting career.
As per the online websites, she has an estimated net worth of $4 million at present. However, her salary and income are under review. With her accumulated net worth she is enjoying a happy and lavish lifestyle.
How tall is Adrianne Palicki?
Observing her body physics, She has a height of 5 feet 11 inches and she weighs 59kg. Also, Adrianne has got blue eyes and blonde hair. Her body measurement is 36-25-34 inches.
Did You Know?
- She worked at Togo’s as a sandwich maker when she first got to Los Angeles.
- Was a runner-up for homecoming queen at Whitmer High School.
- Has a tattoo of her parents’ names, Jeff and Nancy, on her arm.