Quick Facts Of Alec Baldwin
Celebrated Name Alec Baldwin Age 61 Years Nick Name Alec Birth Name Alexander Rae Baldwin III Birth Date 1958-04-03 Gender Male Profession Actor Birth Nation United States Place Of Birth Amityville, New York Nationality American Father Alexander Rae Baldwin Jr Mother Carol Newcomb Height 1.80 m Weight 110 kg Eye Color Blue Hair Color Grey Horoscope Aries Religion Christianity Sexual Orientation Straight Marital Status Married Spouse Hilaria Thomas Children 5 Debut Movie Forever Lulu Net Worth $65 million
The well-known American actor, writer, producer, and comedian is Alexander Rae Baldwin III. He is professionally known as Alec Baldwin.
He first gained recognition appearing on seasons 6 and 7 of the CBS television drama ‘Knots Landing’. He has received worldwide attention and acclaim for his portrayal of Donald Trump on the long-running sketch series ‘Saturday Night Live’.
Gossip and Rumor
Alec Baldwin was arrested and charged with assault and harassment Friday following a dispute over a parking spot, according to New York police. He was charged with assault and harassment and given a desk appearance ticket, the NYPD said.
Early features of Life of Baldwin
Alec Baldwin’s birth name is Alexander Rae Baldwin III. He is born on 3 April 1958 at Amityville, New York. He is born to Carol Newcomb and Alexander Rae Baldwin Jr. He has three young brothers name Daniel, William and Stephen. He has two sisters named as Elizabeth Baldwin Keuchler and Jane Ann Baldwin Sasso. They all were raised as Roman Catholics. They are of Irish, French, and English ancestry.
He attended Alfred G. Berner High School in Massapequa and played football there. He attended George Washington University. In 1979, he lost the election for student body president and received a personal letter from former U.S. president Richard Nixon encouraging him to use the loss as a learning experience. Later, he transferred to New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts. Then he was accepted as a member of Actors Studio. He completed his Bachelors of Fine Arts degree at NYU.
Body features of Baldwin
Baldwin has a weight of 110 kg and height is 1.80 m. His eye color is blue and hair color is grey. Overall, he has a healthy body.
Career of Baldwin
- In 1986, he made his Broadway debut in a revival of ’Loot’.
- He was also included in ‘Serious Money’ and ‘A Streetcar Named Desire’.
- In 1958, he played the lead role in ‘Macbeth’.
- In 2004, he starred in a revival of Broadway’s ‘Twentieth Century’.
- In 2006, he made theater news in Roundabout Theatre Company’s Off-Broadway revival of Joe Orton’s ‘Entertaining Mr. Sloane’.
- In 2010, he starred opposite Sam Underwood in a critically acclaimed revival of Peter Shaffer’s ‘Equus’.
- From 1980 to 1982, his first acting role was as Billy Aldrich in the NBC daytime soap opera ‘The Doctors’.
- In 1983, he starred in short-lived television series ‘Cutter to Houston’.
- From 1984 to 1985, he played in ‘Knots Landing’.
- In 1998, he was in the fifth and sixth season of ‘Thomas & Friends’. He wrote an episode of Law & Order entitled “Tabloid”.
- In 2000, he starred in ‘Thomas and the Magic Railroad’.
- In 2002, he appeared in two episodes of ‘Friends’.
- In 2006, he starred on NBC’s ’30 Rock’.
- In 2009, he appeared in a series of commercials for ‘Hulu’ that premiered during the Super Bowl broadcast.
- In 2010, he made a five-second cameo appearance with comedian Andy Samberg in a musical video titled “Great Day”. He co-hosted the 82nd Academy Awards with Steve Martin. He appeared in a television campaign for Capital One as their spokesperson.
- In 2012, he hosted the 2011 NFL Honors awards show.
- In 2013, he later hosted the second show of NFL Honors award show. He briefly hosted Up Late with Alec Baldwin on MSNBC.
- In 2016, he began hosting a reboot of the game show ‘Match Game’ on ABC.
- On 3 March 2018, following the broadcast of the 90th Academy Awards, ABC broadcast a preview episode of the talk show ‘The Alec Baldwin Show’, at the time called ‘Sundays With Alec Baldwin’.
- In 1987, he made his debut role in ‘Forever Lulu’.
- In 1988, he appeared in ‘Beetlejuice’ and ‘Working Girl’.
- In 1990, he gained further recognition as a leading man with his role as Jack Ryan in ‘The Hunt for Red October’.
- In 1994, he made a role in ‘The Shadow’.
- He also appeared in ‘The Aviator’ in 2004, ‘The Departed’ in 2006 and ‘Suburban Girl’ in 2007.
- On 27 August 2018, it was announced that he will join the cast for ‘Joker’, the 2019 origin story film of the ‘Batman supervillain The Joker’. Later on 29 August 2018, he withdrew from the role of Bruce Wayne’s father Thomas.
- On 12 January 2009, he became the host of The New York Philharmonic This Week, the nationally syndicated radio series of the New York Philharmonic.
- On 24 October 2011, WNYC public radio released the first episode of Baldwin’s new podcast ‘Here’s the Thing’.
- In 2008, he co-authored the book ‘A Promise to Ourselves: A Journey Through Fatherhood and Divorce with Mark Tabb’.
- His 2017 memoir ‘Nevertheless’ debuted at #5 on the New York Times hardcover nonfiction best-seller list.
- In 2014, he was arrested for disorderly conduct after riding his bike the wrong way down a one-way street.
- On 2 November 2018, he was arrested for allegedly punching someone in Manhattan’s West Village. He was charged with assault and harassment.
Relationship of Baldwin
Baldwin is a married man. He married to actress Kim Basinger in 1993. They met in 1990. They have a child named Ireland. They got separated in 2000 and divorced in 2002. Then in 2011, he dated Hilaria Thomas who is the yoga instructor. They got engaged in April 2012 and married on 30 June 2012. They have four children together, daughter Carmen who was born on August 2013 and sons Rafael who was born June 2015, Leonardo Angel Charles who was born September 2016 and Romeo Alejandro David who was born May 2018.
Net Worth of Baldwin
Baldwin’s net worth is estimated to be $65 million. His salary for per episode is $300 thousand.
Did You Know?
- He is a Democrat and endorsed Barack Obama in his two presidential campaigns.