Quick Facts Of Alisyn Camerota
Celebrated Name Alisyn Camerota Age 53 Years Nick Name Alisyn Camerota Birth Name Alisyn Lane Camerota Birth Date 1966-06-21 Gender Female Profession Journalist Birth Nation United States Place Of Birth Shrewsbury, New Jersey, United States Nationality American Spouse Tim Lewis (m. 2002) Children Nathaniel Lewis, Alessandra Lewis, Francesca Lewis Religion Christian Current City Los Angeles, California, United States of America Height 5 feet 4 inches Weight Not Known Horoscope Cancer Eye Color Brown Hair Color Golden College / University School of Communication, American University in Washington D.C. Educational Qualification Graduated with Broadcast Journalism Links Wikipedia Facebook Twitter Instagram
A well-known and popular television personality and journalist who hails from America is named as Alisyn Lane Camerota. She is famously named as Alisyn Camerota. She garnered a lot of fame and popularity for anchoring news for Fox News Channel. In her three decades in journalism, Camerota has covered stories nationally and internationally, earning Camerota two Emmy Award nominations for her news reporting. Her first novel, Amanda Wakes Up, about an idealistic young journalist who finds herself with a plum spot at a cable news channel during a crazy presidential race was published by Viking in 2017 and was selected by NPR as one of the best books of the year, and by O, The Oprah Magazine as “a must read”.
Gossips and Rumors
Camerota tried to explain free press to Trump. CNN’s Alisyn Camerota met with then-candidate Donald Trump in May of 2016 at Trump Tower and tried to explain the role of the free press. It didn’t work. Tree of Life Rabbi Jeffrey Myers tells CNN’s Alisyn Camerota about his experience meeting President Donald Trump, saying that he was “warm and consoling” while visiting the synagogue in Pittsburgh.
- Being anchoring for Fox News Channel
Early Life of Alisyn
This renowned journalist, Alisyn Camerota landed on this world on 21st June 1966 in Los Angeles, California, United States of America. Alisyn Camerota carries an American nationality. Her star sign is Gemini and belongs to the white ethnical background.
Regarding her education, she completed University degree from studying at ‘American University’.
Body Features of Alisyn
Prominent broadcast journalist Alisyn Camerota is a glorious lady who has attracted many people with her sizzling and mesmerizing figure. As of 2016, she has god gifted body measurements size of 33-24-35 inches. Her bra cup size is 32B. This stunning broadcast journalist, Alisyn Camerota stands with a height of 5 feet 4 inches and weighs about 56 kg.
Career of Alisyn
- Alisyn Camerota started her career journey working at the different television stations.
- She has initially worked at Boston based television station ‘WHDH’. Alisyn also worked at WashiDC-based based station ‘WTTG’.
- Alisyn Camerota claimed to prominence when she became associated with Fox News.
- On 30th September 2013, she started working as co-host of the show ‘America’s News Headquarters’.
- At the same time, she also co-hosted the show called ‘Fox & Friends Weekend’.
- Before working as co-host of Fox & Friends Weekend, she was working at ‘Fox & Friends First’.
- In addition of hosting Fox & Friends, she has also been a regular guest panelist on late night satire show ‘Red Eye w/Greg Gutfeld’.
- In 2014, Alisyn Camerota became associated with CNN news team.
- She started working as a co-anchor of CNN’s television show ‘New Day’ on 25th July 2014.
- After a year working as co-anchor of the show, she was appointed as permanent co-anchor of ‘New Day’.
- Alisyn Camerota faced many controversies after being promoted to co-anchor of the show.
- Many liberal and conservative pundits started posting controversial stories about him.
- Liberals pundit, Pete D’Amato and Stephanie Smith portrayed her as conservative interpoler.
- Likewise, Pamela Geller referred her as clueless Camerota regarding her perception about Muslims.
- Alisyn also came into the attention of media during an interview with the presidential candidate, Ben Carson.
- The verbal battle between Camerota and Carson went for a long period.
- Alisyn also accused Ben Carson of committing an attack on journalism.
- Despite facing many criticisms and falling into controversies, she has been working with full dedication.
- At the present time, Alisyn Camerota is working as a co-anchor of CNN’s show called ‘New Day’.
Contributions and Achievements of Alisyn
Alisyn Camerota has certainly achieved immense popularity and recognition from dedicating so many years at journalism world. She is still working with the same passion as she used to work in her early days. Alisyn has definitely been an inspiration for all young lads who want to pursue their career in the journalism world. More additional information about this eminent news journalist can be obtained from visiting various internet sites and Wikipedia.
Affairs of Alisyn
Beautiful American journalist, Alisyn Camerota’s current relationship status is married. Alisyn got married to the dashing guy named Tim Lewis. In 2005, she had fraternal twin daughters. In 2007, she had a son which she named Francesca Lewis. Alisyn was seen discussing on the infertility issues on ‘The Today Show’. She also worked as host of ‘National Infertility Associations’. As of now, this renowned American journalist Alisyn Camerota is spending a blissful moment with his husband Tim Lewis as there is no news published about her going through a divorce.
Net Worth of Alisyn
From working at the various television networks, Alisyn Camerota has accumulated total net worth amount of $7.5 million dollars as of 2018. She is earning a good amount of net worth from her career. Her salary has not been revealed yet and will be updated soon. But there is no doubt in the mind of her follower that she is earning a considerable amount of salary from his present work.
Did You Know?
- She garnered a lot of fame and popularity for anchoring news for Fox News Channel.
- She has anchored a number of primetime specials, including Tipping Point: Sexual Harassment in America and The Hunting Ground: Sexual Assault on Campus.
- In 2010, she appeared on The Today Show to discuss her infertility issues and served as host of the National Infertility Associations “Night of Hope Celebration”.