Quick Facts Of Alyssa Milano
Celebrated Name Alyssa Milano Age 46 Years Nick Name Lyssa Conan Birth Name Alyssa Jayne Milano Birth Date 1972-12-19 Gender Female Profession Actress Place Of Birth Brooklyn, New York, US Net Worth $10 Million Nationality American Ethnicity White Hair Color Dark Brown Marital Status Married Husband Dave Bugliari Height 5 Weight 50 Eye Color Dark Brown Religion Roman Catholic Endorsment Proactive, Peta,Candie’s Breast Size 36 Hip Size 23 Waist Size 33 Number Of TV Appearences 27 Total Number of Awards 7 First Award Young Artist Awards Debut Movie Old Enough Birth Nation USA Children 2: Milo Thomas Bugliari and Elizabella Dylan Bugliari Famous For For her TV show appearances such as Who’s the Boss?
An American actress, producer, former singer and activist is famously named as Alyssa Milano. She rose to the fame after appearing in “Who’s the Boss?”, followed by Melrose Place and Charmed. She is also the three-time winner of Blimp Award and Young Artist Awards for her role in Who’s the Boss? She also appeared in the Netflix series Wet Hot American Summer: 10 Years Later and Insatiable.
Gossips and Rumors
Alyssa Milano is being shamed for her ‘revealing’ top at the Kavanaugh hearings. She attended Thursday’s Senate Judiciary Committee in support of Professor Christine Blasey Ford’s testimony that Judge Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her in high school. However, Milano’s “Hollywood outfit” and “tacky” cleavage was slammed as theatrics. And inside the chamber, actress Alyssa Milano, a leading figure in the #MeToo movement, was present at the hearing and could be seen sitting behind Kavanaugh as he gave his opening statement.
For her TV show appearances such as Who’s the Boss? (1984-1992), the soap opera Melrose Place (1997-1998), Charmed (1998-2006) and Mistresses (2013-2014).
Early Life of Milano
Alyssa Milano was born on 19th December 1972 with a birth name of Alyssa Jayne Milano. Currently, she is 45 years. She was born in New York, the U.S. Her birth sign is Sagittarius. She was born to Thomas Milano and Lin Milano, her parents. She also has a brother named Cory Milano. Her ethnicity is White. Her father is a music editor and her mother is a fashion designer. She was raised Roman Catholic.
She attended the Buckley School in Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, CA, United States.
Body Features of Milano
Milano has got an attractive body. She looks very beautiful with her athletic body build. Milano stands 157 cm tall with a balanced weight of 51 Kg. She has a balanced and healthy body. With her charming face and smile, she gained a lot of followers towards her. Her hair color is Dark Brown and eye color is also Dark Brown. Her sexual orientation is Straight. Her body measurement is 37-24-33 in. Her dress size is 6 (US). Her bra size is 34C and shoe size is 6 (US).
Career of Milano
- Alyssa Milano started her career at age of 7 when her babysitter took Milano to an audition for one of the four principal parts in a national touring company of “Annie” and she was one of four selected from more than 1,500 girls.
- After returning to New York, she appeared in television commercials and she did several roles in off-Broadway productions, including the first American musical adaptation of Jane Eyre.
- In August 1984, she made her film debut in the drama “Old Enough” which she recalled as a “great”.
- She auditioned as Tony Danza’s daughter on the sitcom “Who’s the Boss?” which was premiered on ABC on 20th September 1984.
- At the small age of 12, she co-starred in Commando as Jenny Matrix, the daughter of John Matrix (Arnold Schwarzenegger).
- She starred in two television films, “Crash Course” and “Dance til Dawn” in the year 1988 and also she made a cameo appearance in Bloom’s film “The Webbers”.
- She played a teenage prostitute in the 1992 independent film “Where the Day Takes You” and it was nominated for the Critics Award at the Deauville Film Festival, and won the Golden Space Needle Award at the Seattle International Film Festival.
- She also starred in the lead role in Hugo Pool in the year 1997 and then appeared in the drama entitled “Melrose Place”.
- In the year 2007, her commercial work included two 2007 television ads for “Veet” and “Sheer Cover”.
- She then starred in the sitcom “Romantically Challenged” as Rebecca Thomas which was premiered on ABC on 19th April 2010.
- In the year 2011, she appeared in two comedy films, “Hall Pass” and “New Year’s Eve”.
- In the year 2013, she created the comic book series “Hacktivist”.
- In June 2013, she played Savannah Davis in ABC drama series “Mistresses”.
- In the year 2017 and 2018, she joined the cast of two Netflix comedy series: “Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later” and Insatiable. In the year 2018, she was cast in the lead role in “Tempting Fate”, based on the best-selling book by Jane Green.
Affairs of Milano
Alyssa Milano is a married woman. Altogether, she has married twice in her lifetime.
Her first marriage was with singer Cinjun Tate in the year 1999 and later got separated in the same year due to their some reason. She has dated many celebrities in her life. Some include Corey Feldman, Wayne, McBean, Eric Nies, David Arquette and many more.
After her first marriage, she tied the know with Dave Bugliari on 15th August 2009. The couple is also blessed with 2 children named Milo Thomas Bugliari and Elizabella Dylan Bugliari. The couple is living a happy life together and there is no any sign of separation between them.
Net Worth of Milano
The net worth of Milano is surely in million. Being a famous actress, she earns a massive amount of money from her profession. Currently, she has a net worth of $10 million. She is earning a good amount of money from her work. The salary of Milano is still to get unfold and will be updated soon.
Did You Know?
- Alyssa was ranked #5 on Stuff magazine’s “102 Sexiest Women in the World” list in the year 2002.
- Alyssa is an active contributor with UNICEF as she is UNICEF’s Goodwill Ambassador for the United States of America.
- She also suffers from dyslexia.
- Alyssa Milano is hydrophobic and claustrophobic.