Quick Facts Of Andriy Yarmolenko
Celebrated Name Andriy Yarmolenko Age 30 Years Nick Name Yarmolenko Birth Name Andriy Yarmolenko Birth Date 1989-10-23 Gender Male Profession Footballer Birth Nation Soviet Union Place Of Birth Leningrad, Russian SFSR Nationality Ukrainian Ethnicity White Mother Valentyne Father Mykola Education Will Add Soon Height 6 ft 2 in Weight 76 Kg Eye Color Brown Hair Color Brown Body Build/Type Athletic Body Measurement Will Add Soon Marital Status Married Wife Inna Yarmolenko Children Ivan and Danylo Yarmolenko Sexual Orientation Straight Net Worth €40 Million Salary Will Add Soon Source of Wealth Football Career Current City West Ham Position Forward
A Ukrainian professional footballer who plays as a winger or forward is named for Andriy Yarmolenko. He is currently playing for English Premier League club West Ham United and the Ukraine national team. He has been a full international for Ukraine since 2009, scoring 37 goals in 83 matches and playing at UEFA Euro 2012 and Euro 2016. He signed for Premier League club West Ham United on a four-year contract for an undisclosed fee on 11th July 2018.
West Ham fans fume at Andriy Yarmolenko’s display vs Tottenham
West Ham were beaten comfortably by Tottenham at the London Stadium today, and some Hammers fans took to Twitter in reaction to Andriy Yarmolenko’s display. The Ukraine international joined West Ham from Borussia Dortmund in the summer of 2018 for around £17.5 million, according to the Evening Standard. The 30-year-old missed a large chunk of last season through injury, but he returned to action this term and found some decent form. His levels have dropped drastically over the past few weeks, however, and he was totally ineffectual for West Ham against Tottenham today. The right winger seems to be well off the pace, and his confidence is extremely low. He seems to drift in and out of games too often. A player with his talent really should be contributing more or at least more consistently.
How old is Andriy Yarmolenko?
On 23rd October 1989, Andriy Yarmolenko was born in Leningrad, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union. He holds Ukrainian nationality and his ethnicity is White. As of 2019, he celebrated his 30th birthday with his friends and families. His parents, native Ukrainians, were originally from Kulykivka Raion, Chernihiv Oblast. His parent’s names are Valentyne and Mykola Yarmolenko. His religion is Christian. There is no further information regarding his education and siblings.
How tall is Andriy Yarmolenko?
Andriy is a very handsome person with charming looks and smily face attracting a lot of people towards him. He’s got a great height. He has a tall height of six feet two inches. His balanced weight consists of 76 Kg. He has sexy eyes and irresistible looks. His hair color and eye color, both is Brown. He works out and eats healthy. He is conscious of his food intake. His body build is Athletic. His other body measurements such as waist size, biceps size, shoe size and more are still to get revealed yet. Overall, he has got a healthy body.
How was the Career of Andriy Yarmolenko?
- Andriy began his football career from the Chernihiv youth system.
- After that, he joined the Dynamo Kyiv Youth Academy at age 13.
- He then returned to Chernihiv after a year.
- He played at local clubs Polissia and Desna Chernihiv before joining Dynamo again at the start of his professional career.
- He signed a five-year contract with Ukrainian club Dynamo Kyiv in December 2006.
- Tice-president of Dynamo, Yozhef Sabo, praised the youngster, saying, “Yarmolenko has all the makings to become a top-level player.”
- He debuted for Dynamo’s first team in an away match against Vorskla Poltava and scored the winning goal in Kyiv’s 1-2 victory on 11th May 2008.
- He scored 7 goals in 21 games in his first season and 11 in 19 in his second.
- He committed a dangerous challenge which almost broke Shakhtar Donetsk player Taras Stepanenko’s leg in October 2015.
- He then signed a four-year contract with Borussia Dortmund on 28th August 2017.
- He made his debut for Dortmund as a substitute in the 79 minutes against Freiburg on 10th September 2017.
- He got his first start for Dortmund against Tottenham Hotspur in a Champions League fixture, where he scored Dortmund’s only goal in the 3-1 defeat.
- He signed for Premier League club West Ham United on a four-year contract for an undisclosed fee on 11th July 2018 and made his debut on 12th August in a 4-0 defeat by Liverpool.
- He scored his first two goals for the club in a 3-1 away win against Everton on 16th September, the club’s first Premier League win of the 2018-2019 season.
- He suffered an Achilles tear on 20th October 2018 in a 1-0 loss against Tottenham Hotspur, which ruled him out for the remainder of the season.
Who is the Wife of Andriy Yarmolenko?
Andriy’s fans are much curious to know about his spouse, children, and affairs. Here we have disclosed the information regarding his private life. Talking about the relationship status of Andriy, he is a married person, he was married to his wife, Inna Yarmolenko. The duo is also the proud parents of two children named Ivan and Danylo Yarmolenko. She is always there to support him. Both of them are living a happy married life. His sexual orientation is straight.
What is the Net Worth of Andriy Yarmolenko?
The net worth of this famous footballer will be surely in millions. As of 2019, he has accumulated a net worth of €40 Million. His exact salary has not been revealed as of now but there is no doubt in the mind of his followers that he is earning a considerable amount of salary from his work. His major source of earning is from his football career. With all the fortune in a million dollars, he must be living a lavish and luxurious lifestyle. With his hard work and strong presentation, he has definitely won the heart of all the audiences and his colleagues. There is no information regarding his cars.
Did You Know?
- He is currently playing for English Premier League club West Ham United and the Ukraine national team.
- He has been a full international for Ukraine since 2009, scoring 37 goals in 83 matches and playing at UEFA Euro 2012 and Euro 2016.
- He signed for Premier League club West Ham United on a four-year contract for an undisclosed fee on 11th July 2018.
- His parents, native Ukrainians, were originally from Kulykivka Raion, Chernihiv Oblast.