Quick Facts Of Arron Banks
Celebrated Name Arron Banks Age 53 Years Nick Name Arron Birth Name Arron Banks Birth Date 1966-01-01 Gender Male Profession Businessman
Arron Banks a British businessman and political donor were previously one of the largest donors to the UK Independence Party(UKIP). He is also the co-founder of the Leave.EU campaign. He has been involved in Russian embassy officials but hasn’t taken any of the job opportunities in Russia. He also has his book titled “The Bad Boys of Brexit: Tales of Mischief, Mayhem & Guerrilla Warfare in the EU Referendum Campaign”. Recently, on November 19, 2019, his private Twitter account was hacked and several of his private messages were leaked online.
What is Arron Banks Famous for?
- Famous as one of the largest donors to the UK Independence Party(UKIP).
Where is Arron Banks?
Arron Banks was born on January 1, 1966, in Northwich, Cheshire, England. His birth name is Arron Fraser Andrew Banks. His nationality is British. Banks belong to White ethnicity while Capricon is his zodiac sign.
Banks was born in a normal family as his father worked as a sugar plantation manager while his mother was homemade. He was raised by his mother in Basingstoke, Hampshire. He attended Crookham Court in Berkshire but he was expelled out of the school for his unusual behavior as he used to sale lead stolen from the roofs of the school building.
Later, he joined St. Bartholomew’s School in Newbury but was expelled again. Sooner then, he returned to his place, Brasington, where he sold paintings, vacuum cleaners, and then houses.
Banks initially worked as a junior at the insurance market of Lloyd’s of London. After which he opened a Motorcycle insurance broker office named Motorcycle Direct in Thornbury, Gloucestershire.
Arron Banks Career Highlights
- Arron Banks sold Motorcycle Direct and then founded the Commercial Vehicle Direct along with other business partners titled “Group Direct Limited”.
- In 2008, he was the CEO of the AIM-listed Manx Financial Group. Banks also has set up 37 different companies in several names.
- Banks served as the CEO of the company for a year from 2011 at which the company was listed on the Alternative Investment Market(AIM).
- In 2014, Banks was appointed as the CEO of Southern Rock Insurance Company.
- Banks was previously a Conservative Party donor but he decided to donate to UK Independence Party(UKIP) because he thought of agreeing with UKIP’s policies and its view.
- Banks is the leading figure behind the anti-EU Grassroots Out and Leave.EU, as well as the official Vote Leave campaign.
- He also stood for UKIP in the constituency of Thornbury and Yate at the 2015 general election. In March 2017, he claimed of being suspended from UKIP.
- Leave.EU, owned by Banks is registered at Companies House as Better for the Country Ltd.
- In May 2016, he was involved in the Brexit campaign and had threatened to sue the Vote Leave campaign’s candidacy during the 2016 EU referendum.
- On November 12, 2016, Arron Banks had a meeting with president-elect Donald Trump in Trump Tower.
- On January 19, 2017, Banks launched Westmonster alongside Michael Heaver.
- On November 19, 2019, his private Twitter account was hacked and several of his private messages were leaked online.
Who is Arron Banks Married to?
Arron Banks got married twice throughout his life until date. Banks previously got married to his first wife, Caroline in 1987. Baks was just 21 at the time. They both share two daughters together. The couple remained together for 10 long years however, their marriage couldn’t last long and then they got divorced in around 1997.
Later, Banks got married to his second wife, Ekaterina Paderina. Paderina is a Russian beauty who even had received help to remain in the UK from Mike Hancock while he was an MP. Banks and Paderina got married in 2001 and together have three children. Currently, Banks is living a happy life with his wife and children.
What is the net worth of Arron Banks?
The political donor and businessman, Arron Banks has quiet a great earning through his professional career as he has been involved in several such deals and companies. Banks have managed to amass a fortune worth million dollars from his popular, Leave.EU campaign. Reportedly, his campaign donated over 8.1 million euros towards Brexit. His current estimated net worth is around $250 million.
Banks also add few more dollars to his fortune through his book released in 2016 and also from the websites. With his fortune worth million dollars, Banks is living a lavish and luxurious lifestyle.
Besides, in February 2019, Leave.EU and an insurance company owned by Mr. Banks were fined £120,000 by the Information Commissioner’s Office for breaching data protection laws. In October 2014, Banks donated £1 million to the UK Independence Party and has since raised the equivalent of $11 million for the party.
Banks also owns Eldon Insurance and the Old Down Manor, which is now a wedding venue.
How Tall is Arron Banks?
The 53 years aged, Arron Banks has an average body physique. Banks has a fair complexion with grey hair and brown eyes.