Quick Facts Of Artemi Panarin
Celebrated Name Artemi Panarin Age 28 Years Nick Name Artemi Birth Name Artemi Sergeyevich Panarin Birth Date 1991-10-30 Gender Male Profession Ice Hockey Player Place Of Birth Korkino, Russian SFSR, URS Nationality Russian Birth Nation Russia Horoscope Libra Ethnicity White Working For Columbus Blue Jackets Height 5 feet 11 inches Weight 77 Kg Salary $ 6 million Net Worth $ 7 million Source of Wealth Ice Hockey Career Parents Will Update Soon Siblings Will Update Soon Education Traktor Ice Hockey School Marital Status In a relationship Girl Friend Alisa Znarok Hair Color Blonde Eye Color Grey Body Build/Type Athletic Sexual Orientation Straight Links Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Who is Artemi Panarin? What makes him famous?
Artemis Sergeyevich Panarin a.k.a. Artemi Panarin is a Russian professional ice hockey winger who currently is playing for the New York Rangers of the National Hockey League (NHL). He previously played for the Chicago Blackhawks, with whom he began his NHL career and the Columbus Blue Jackets. Panarin won the 2016 Calder Memorial Trophy as the NHL’s top rookie while a member of the Blackhawks. The article below contains every tiny detail there is to know about him.
Panarin chooses No. 10, with help from Rangers fans
It’s been decided. Artemi Panarin will wear No. 10 with the New York Rangers.
The forward chose his new number Tuesday, eschewing the No. 27, with the help of Rangers fans a day after he signed a seven-year, $81.5 million contract with New York.
After wearing No. 72 for the Chicago Blackhawks his first two NHL seasons, Panarin wore No. 9 with the Columbus Blue Jackets, but that number was not available in New York. The Rangers have retired the number twice, for forwards Andy Bathgate and Adam Graves, each in 2009.
Panarin announced via Instagram that he’d be wearing either No. 27 or No. 10, and the Rangers created a Twitter poll shortly thereafter for fans to decide. No. 10 was victorious, narrowly edging No. 27, by a margin of 52-48 percent.
Panarin then delighted fans by putting on his new jersey for the first time before meeting Rangers coach David Quinn.
Who are the Parents of Artemi Panarin?
Back to his early life, Artemi Panarin was born on in Korkino, Russian SFSR, URS. His nationality is Russian and ethnicity is white. He was raised in Korkino by his parents.
During his early age, he was interested in ice skating. However, his maternal grandfather, a former amateur hockey player, encouraged him to play hockey when Panarin was five years old. His grandfather helped train him and would often drive him to hockey tournaments in Tyumen.
Regarding his education, Panarin enrolled at the Traktor Ice Hockey school in Chelyabinsk, where he trained six days a week for six months a year.
When did Artemis Panarin pursue his ice hockey career?
- Panarin was not selected in the 2010 NHL Entry Draft and began his professional hockey career in the Kontinental Hockey League (KHL) with HC Vityaz. On 31 January 2013, having produced 18 points in 40 games, Panarin was traded to SKA Saint Petersburg in exchange for a draft pick. In the 2014–15 season, Panarin recorded 26 goals and 62 points in 54 appearances for SKA. He played a significant role in the team’s championship run, scoring 20 points in 20 playoff games. He was named to the KHL first all-star team for the 2014–15 season.
- On 29 April 2015, Panarin signed a two-year, entry-level contract with the NHL’s Chicago Blackhawks. He scored his first career NHL goal on 7 October 2015 against Henrik Lundqvist of the New York Rangers, the first goal scored by the Blackhawks in their first game of the 2015–16 season. On 17 February 2016, in another game against the Rangers, Panarin scored his first career NHL hat-trick. He appeared in 80 games for the Blackhawks during the 2015–16 season and recorded 30 goals and 47 assists for 77 points, which led all NHL rookies and ranked within the top-ten amongst all NHL skaters. Panarin found instant chemistry with Patrick Kane and fellow Russian Artem Anisimov on the Blackhawks’ second line. Kane, who was the NHL’s MVP and leading scorer in 2015–16, cited Panarin as a major contributor to his success.
- In the 2016–17 season, Panarin consolidated upon his rookie season, continuing his offensive role playing alongside Kane. On 9 November 2016 in a game against the St. Louis Blues, Panarin recorded his first career Gordie Howe hat-trick. On 26 December, Panarin signed a new two-year, $12 million contracts with Chicago effective for the 2017–18 and 2018–19 seasons. He completed his second North American season scoring a career-best 31 goals in collecting 74 points in 82 games and was named to the NHL’s Second All-Star Team.
- On 23 June 2017, Panarin was traded to the Columbus Blue Jackets in exchange for Brandon Saad, Anton Forsberg and a fifth-round pick in the 2018 NHL Entry Draft.
- Panarin had a record-tying achievement of picking up five primary assists in one game on 8 December 2017 to help Columbus defeat the New Jersey Devils 5–3. On 20 March 2018, Panarin scored his second career hat-trick to clinch a 5–3 Columbus win over the New York Rangers. On 3 April, Panarin surpassed the Blue Jackets’ franchise points record after scoring 80 points in 80 games.
- On 1 July 2019, Panarin signed a seven-year, $81.5 million contract with the New York Rangers, worth an annual average of $11.642 million.
Is Artemis Panarin Married?
Reflecting his personal life, Panarin is currently dating Alisa Znarok, a model. Znarok is a daughter of Soviet-Latvian-German professional ice hockey player and coach. The two is in a relationship for a long time. They often share their adorable pictures via their official socials and living a blissful life. Previously, he was in a relationship with a lady named Alexandra. However, there is not much information about his ex-girlfriend except her name.
How much net worth Artemi Panarin owns?
Artemi Panarin has an estimated net worth of $81.5 million as of 2019, mostly earned through his hockey career.
Panarin is currently under a seven-year/ $81.5 million contract with the New York Rangers, including $81.5 million guaranteed, and an annual average salary of $11.642 million. Further, the NHL star will earn a base salary of $11.642 million, while carrying a cap hit of $11.642 million in 2019.
Furthermore, the hunk has summoned more than $13.5 million through his entire NHL career.
How tall is Artemi Panarin?
Observing his body statistics, Panarin stands a height of 5 feet 11 inches and weighs around 77 Kg. He has blonde hair and grey eyes color. His other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.
Did You Know?
- He helped Russia take home silver at the 2015 world championships in the Czech Republic.