Quick Facts Of Autumn Reeser
Celebrated Name Autumn Reeser Age 39 Years Nick Name Reeser Birth Name Autumn Reeser Birth Date 1980-09-21 Gender Female Profession Actress Birth Nation USA Nationality American Place Of Birth La Jolla, California. Ethnicity White Horoscope Virgo Siblings 1 Sisters Melissa Reeser Father Tom Reeser Mother Kim Reeser Bra Cup Size 32C Eye Color Hazel Body Measurement 32-23-33 in. Body Build/Type Slim Weight 50 Kg Height 5 ft 4 in Net Worth $3 Million Salary Will Update Soon Source of Wealth Acting career Marital Status Divorced Sexual Orientation Straight Husband Jesse Warren Married Date 9th May 2009 Children Finn Warren born on 10th May 2011 and Dash Warren born on 25th November 2013 Famous For Her role of Taylor Townsend on the Fox hit series The O.C. (2005-2007) Links Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Autumn Reeser is a multi-talented actress who is known for her appearance in the drama series The O.C. For her career of over a decade, the actress worked on several movies, plays, and television series. Reeser notably starred in the drama like Hawaii Five-0, Valentine, and others. Aside from her decorative career, the actress is seen enjoying a joyous life with her children following the divorce with former husband Jesse Warren.
Where is Autumn Reeser grew up?
Recalling her early life, Autumn Reeser was born in La Jolla, California. Her parents are Tom Reeser and Kim Reeser. She grew up with her sister Melissa Reeser. She is American by nationality and belongs to White ethnicity. Her horoscope sign is Virgo.
She spent her childhood developing a solid foundation for her acting career by playing a wide variety of characters in local musical theater productions, from the age of seven until seventeen.
Regarding her education, she moved to Los Angeles and enrolled in UCLA’s competitive theater program, where she studied theater history, acting technique, dance, voice, and movement. She also studied acting at the Beverly Hills Playhouse.
When did Autumn Reeser pursue his acting career?
- Autumn Reeser began her career from the year 2001 in Hollywood in an episode of Star Trek: Voyager. After that, she appeared in the guest role in the procedural drama CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
- She then worked in the sitcom Grounded for Life (2001), Maybe It’s Me (2002), and Complete Savages (2004). She rose to fame through her role of Taylor Townsend on the Fox hit series The O.C. (2005-2007). She also appeared in the big screen from the romantic comedy movie The Girl Next Door in the year 2004. In the movie, she shared the screen with popular artists like Emile Hirsch, Elisha Cuthbert, Timothy Olyphant, James Remar, Olivia Wilde, and others.
- After that, she worked in the movie Our Very Own in 2005 where she played the role of Merola Kendal. She then starred in the independent film Palo Alto in the year 2007.
- Then in the year 2011, the actress starred in the thriller film The Big Bang. Then after the actress played the role of Phoebe Valentine in the romantic comedy series Valentine in 2008.
- She also appeared occasionally in It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Ghost Whisperer, Pushing Daisies, Human Target, Royal Pains, Jane by Design, and others.
- In the year 2015, she took part in three episodes of ABC’s The Whispers.
- Besides her television series, the actress also worked in many television films including Nature of the Beast (2007), Midnight Masquerade (2014), A Country Wedding (2015), Season for Love (2018), and many.
- She was cast in the series Hawaii Five-0 (2011-13), Last Resort (2012-13), The Arrangement (2017-18), and many others. Likewise, the star notably worked in the movies like Sully (2016), Kill ‘Em All (2017), Valley of Bones (2017), Dead Trigger (2018), and others.
- In the year 2017, she had a recurring guest role as Tess, Darius Tanz’s childhood sweetheart, on the CBS show Salvation.
- She played Megan’s talent agent Leslie Belcamp on the two seasons of The Arrangement, on the E! network in 2017-2018.
- She also appeared in an episode of Ryan Murphy’s 9-1-1, in 2018.
- In the year 2018, she headlines La Llorona, a horror-thriller film based on a Mexican legend, due to be released theatrically in 2019.
Who is Autumn Reeser married to?
Reflecting her personal life, Autumn Reeser is a married woman but as of now, she is single. After her divorce from her husband, she is seen spending time with her children rather than dating someone.
Reeser was married to her longtime boyfriend Jesse Warren. The couple tied the knot on 9th May 2009 in Ojai, California. The couple was blessed with two sons; Finn Warren born on 10th May 2011 and Dash Warren born on 25th November 2013. But unfortunately, things didn’t work between the pair and they divorced in 2014. She is enjoying her single life happily. Her sexual orientation is straight.
How much does Autumn Reeser earn?
The net worth of this famous actress, Autumn is estimated to have $3 Million as of 2019. Her exact salary will be updated soon. Her major source of earning is from her acting career.
How tall is Autumn Reeser?
Observing her body physics, Autumn is a very beautiful lady with a tall height of 5 feet and 4 inches with a balanced weight of 50 Kg. Similarly, her eye color is Hazel. Further, her bra size is 32C and her body measurement is 32-23-33 inches. Her other body measurement is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.
Did You Know?
- Other interests include drawing, horseback riding, and reading.
- Was the subject of a book by Patrick Loubatière, No Ordinary Girl (2014).