Quick Facts Of Ayda Field
Celebrated Name Ayda Field Age 40 Years Nick Name Ayda Birth Name Ayda Sabahat Evecan Birth Date 1979-05-17 Gender Female Profession Actress Birth Nation USA Nationality American Place Of Birth Los Angeles Famous For As a Judge in X Factor Father Haldun Evecan Mother Gwen Field School Harvard-Westlake School Marital Status Married Spouse Robbie Williams Children Theodora Rose “Teddy” Williams (2012), Charlton Valentine “Charlie” Williams (2014) and Colette “Coco” Josephine Williams (2018) Net Worth $35.5 Million Salary Will Update Soon Eye Color Brown Hair Color Brown Body Measurement 34-26-35 inches Height 1.72 m Weight 54 Kg
Ayda Sabahat Evecan famed as Ayda Field is a famous and well recognized American film and television actress. Recently, in September 2018, she joined the judging panel on the British version of “The X Factor”, alongside her husband, singer Robbie Williams.
Gossips and Rumors
X FACTOR 2018 continues on 23rd September 2018 where Ayda Field drop a huge bombshell about her relationship with Robbie Williams following one hopeful’s stunning performance. After watching her stunning performance, Ayda opens up about her romance with husband Robbie revealing he dumped her three times.
- As a Judge in X Factor.
Early Life of Ayda
On 17th May 1979, Ayda Sabahat Evecan was born with the birth name of Ayda Field in Los Angeles, California, the U.S. Her nationality is American. She was born to a Turkish father and an American mother. Her father name is Haldun Evecan and her mother name is Gwen Field.
Moving towards her education, she attended Harvard-Westlake School, from which she graduated in 1997.
Body Features of Ayda
Ayda has got a tall height of 1.72 m with attractive looks. She looks very sexy and hot. Her balanced weight is 54 Kg. Her body measurement is 34-26-35 inches. Her hair color and eye color, both is Brown.
Career of Ayda
- Ayda started his career and rose into the fame from the television career on the NBC soap opera “Days of Our Lives”.
- She was also a regular on “Blue Collar TV” as a guest starred in the sitcom “Eve” and also appeared as Jeannie Whatley on NBC’s “Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip”.
- She also appeared in 10 episodes of Season One on the Fox sitcom “Back to You”.
- After that, she joined the sitcom “Making It Legal” but she was not picked up by the ABC and later in the year 2008, she was cast in the female lead on ABC’s untitled David Kohan/Max Mutchnick comedy pilot, replacing Sarah Lafleur.
- She made her UK TV debut in the final series of “Fresh Meat” in the year 2016 and also appeared in the ITV/Netflix series “Paranoid”.
- She then joined ITV’s “Loose Women” as a guest panelist, in 2016.
- In the year 2018, she joined The X Factor judging panel alongside her husband Robbie, show creator Simon Cowell and One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson.
Affairs of Ayda
Ayda is a married woman. She was married to Robbie Williams in the year 2010. The couple is also blessed with three children named Theodora Rose “Teddy” Williams (2012), Charlton Valentine “Charlie” Williams (2014) and Colette “Coco” Josephine Williams (2018). She announced via Instagram that a surrogate had delivered them a third baby. Robbie Williams is an English Songwriter as well as Singer. Since 2006, the couple started dating. In the year 2009, Williams proposed Field during a live interview on Sydney radio station “2Day FM”, but later said that the proposal was a joke and that they were not engaged. She and Williams were married at his home in Mulholland Estates, Beverly Hills on August 7, 2010.
Net Worth of Ayda
The net worth of this famous television actress is surely in millions. She has a total net worth of $35.5 Million. She is earning a considerable amount of salary from her work. Her present salary is not revealed yet. There is no doubt to the followers of Ayda that she is earning a good amount of money.
Did You Know?
- Her father is Turkish and she is fluent in English, Turkish, and speaks French and Italian as well.
- She is a good friends with Adele.