Quick Facts Of Bill Burr
Celebrated Name Bill Burr Age 51 Years Nick Name Bill Birth Name Willian Frederic Burr Birth Date 1968-06-10 Gender Male Profession Stand-up Comedian Birth Nation United States Place Of Birth Canton, Massachusetts Nationality American Ethnicity White Horoscope Gemini Best Known For Stand-up comedian who appeared in the series, “Breaking Bad”. Father Robert Edmund Burr Mother Linda Ann Brothers Robert Burr Marital Status Married Married Date 2013 Spouse Nia Hill Children Lola Burr Net Worth $8.6 million Body Build/Type Average Height 5ft. 10inch.(1.78m) Weight 63 Kg (138lbs) Hair Color Brown Eye Color Dark Brown College / University Emerson College Education bachelor’s degree in radio
Bill Burr is an American stand-up comedian, actor, and podcaster who is best known for his role as Patrick Kuby in the AMC crime drama, “Breaking Bad”. Burr is also the co-founder of the “All Things Comedy” network and is the star in the Netflix animated sitcom, “F for Family”. Burr has also hosted the bi-weekly comedy podcast, “Monday Morning Podcast”.
What is Bill Burr famous for?
- Burr is famous as the stand-up comedian who appeared in the series, “Breaking Bad” as Patrick Kuby.
When and Where was Bill Burr born?
Bill Burr was born on June 10, 1968, in Canton, Massachusetts, United Staes. His birth name is Willian Frederic Burr. His nationality is American. Burr belongs to White ethnicity, he is of German and Irish ancestry, while Gemini is his zodiac sign.
Burr was born to Robert Edmund Burr(father) and Linda Ann(mother). His father is a dentist while his mother is a nurse.
Burr was raised in his hometown Massachusetts, along with his brother, Robert Burr, where he attended Emerson College and got graduated with a bachelor’s degree in radio in 1993.
Burr was interested in comedy since his childhood. He worked as a dental hygienist at his father’s cabinet and also in warehouses before he walked on his path to his dream to the world of comedy.
In 1992, at the age of 24, Burr performed his first stand-up show as a student.
When Did Bill Burr Start His Career?
- Bill Burr started his professional career in 1992 after then he moved to New York in 1994.
- Burr has recorded a weekly one-hour podcast, “Bill Burr’s Monday Morning Podcast”. He has been on the podcast since May 2007.
- His podcast is aired on the “All Things Comedy” network which is sometimes joined by his wife, Nia and many other guests.
- Burr appeared as a guest on radio shows and many other comedians’ podcasts including, “Opie and Anthony”, “The Adam Carolla Show”, “Nobody Like Onions”.
- Burr also hosted the podcast, “Hollywood Babble-On Podcast” as a guest alongside Ralph Garman on April 18, 2011.
- Burr’s voice was also featured in the game, “Grand Theft Auto IV” in 2008.
- In 2009, Burr re-appeared with the same role in the game’s expansion pack, “The Lost and Damned”.
- Burr did his first hour-long special, “Why Do I Do This?” in New York in 2008.
- His special show, “Let It Go” was premiered on Comedy Central on September 18, 2010
- In 2014, Burr appeared in his short film, “I’m Sorry You Feel That Way” and also was a regular on “Chappelle’s Show”.
- Burr is also considered as a “Comedian’s Comedian” by the US stand-up circuit.
- Burr also appeared in the movie, “Date Night” and “The Heat”.
- Burr has also appeared in the fourth and fifth seasons of AMC’s Breaking Bad as Patrick Kuby and in the HBO series, “Crashing”.
- Burr is also a star cast in “F Is For Family”, which premiered on Netflix on December 18, 2015
- His fifth hour-long special, “Walk Your Way Out” debuted on Netflix on January 31, 2017.
- Recently, on September 10, 2019, Burr launched his sixth hour-long special, “Paper Tiger”.
Is Bill Burr Married? Does Burr Have Any Children?
The 51 aged stand-up comedian, Bill Burr is a married man. Burr is married to Nia Hill, an author, actress, and filmmaker. Hill has worked in the wardrobe and costume department on films like 2014’s “Pizzazz: Where’s My Movie?”. Hill is also the author of the beauty, love, and entertainment blog XO Jane.
Burr got married to Hill in 2013. The couple is blessed with a daughter named Lola. Hill gave birth to their first child on January 20, 2017. The couple currently live in Los Angeles, California, United States.
Is Bill Burr A Millionaire?
Considering all the hard works and time that Bill Burr has put on his career for the past long years, Burr has managed to amass a great amount of fortune in dollars through his movies and TV shows. Bill Burr has an estimated net worth of $8.6 million.
Burr makes most of his money through his several movies and TV shows. Burr also adds more fortune to his account through his YouTube channel that has over 370,000 subscribers. Mostly, Burr earned most of his wealth by hosting the show, “Monday Morning Podcast”.
With all the fortunes that Bill Burr has in his account, Burr is living a lavish and luxurious lifestyle.
How tall is Bill Burr?
The stand-up comedian, Bill Burr has an average body build. Burr stands tall with a height of 5ft. 10inch.(1.78m). Burr has a bodyweight of around 63kg(138lbs).
Talking about his looks, Bill Burr has a dark complexion with brown hair and dark brown eyes.
Did You Know?
- Burr worked as a dental hygienist at his father’s cabinet for a short time.