Quick Facts Of Blake Lively
Celebrated Name Blake Lively Age 32 Years Nick Name Blake Birth Name Blake Ellender Brown Birth Date 1987-08-25 Gender Female Profession Actress Birth Nation United States Place Of Birth Los Angeles Height 1.78 m Weight 62 kg Father Ernie Lively Mother Elaine Eye Color Blue Hair Color Blonde Nationality American Religion Baptist Horoscope Virgo Marital Status Married Husband Ryan Reynolds Children 2 Net Worth $16 Million
Magnificently talented lady of recent entertainment Universe, Blake Ellender Brown is simply known as Blake Lively is a renowned American actress and celebrity homemaker. Blake Lively is widely recognized for showing exceptional performance in CW drama series ‘Gossip Girl’.
Blake Lively’s Early Life
Talented and charming actress, Blake Lively was born on 25th August 1987 in Los Angeles, United States of America. Her father name is Ernie Lively who was an actor and mother name is Elaine who worked as a talent scout. She carries an American nationality. She follows the Baptist religion and belongs to the white ethnical background. Her star sign is Virgo. She is of English, Irish and German descent. As for her education is concerned, she completed high school education from Burbank High School. After completing high school education, she got enrolled at ‘Stanford University’ from where she held University degree. She expressed her support towards Barack Obama during the 2008 United States presidential election.
Blake Lively’s Body Features
Blake Lively’s height is 1.78 m and weight is 62 kg. Her eye color blue is and hair color is blonde. She has a balanced and healthy body.
Blake Lively’s Career
- At just 10 years of age, she initiated her acting career with appealing as Tooth Fairy in the movie called ‘Sandman’.
- In 2005, she appeared in the film ‘The Sisterhood of the Travelling Plants’ as Bridget. She was highly appreciated for her brilliant performance in the movie.
- In 2006, she was cast as Monica Moreland in the movie titled ‘Accepted’ and had minor roles in horror film maned as ‘Simon Says’.
- In 2007, she also played the character as Anabella in the movie ‘Elvis and Anabelle’.
- In September 2007, she was cast in The CW’s series ‘Gossip Girl’.
- Her first magazine cover was the November 2007 issue of ‘Cosmo Girl’.
- In 2008, she again played the role of Bridget in ‘The Sisterhood of the Travelling Plants 2’.
- In 2009, she began filming her scenes in 2010 film named as ‘The Town’ which was released on 17 September 2010.
- She played the female lead role in the movie ‘Green Lantern’.
- In 2011, she was featured in annual TIME magazine.
- Until 2012, she played the role of Serena in the teen drama.
- In 2012, she starred in the movie named as ‘Savages’ and ‘Hit Fix’.
- In 2012, she was selected as the face of new Gucci fragrance, Gucci Premiere.
- In 2013, she was named for the new face of L’Oreal.
- In 2015, she was starred in the movie ‘The Age of Adaline’.
- In 2016, she starred in the horror film ‘The Shallows’.
- In 2017, she joined the cast of ‘A Simple Favor’ which released on 4 September 2018.
- Her other appreciable movie roles came in ‘New York, I Love You’, ‘Hick’ and ‘Café Society’.
- She announced to play as the female lead role in the film ‘The Rhythm Section’, which is going to be released on 22 February 2019.
Blake Lively’s Achievement and Contributions
In the year 2008, Blake Lively was awarded ‘Teen Choice Awards’ for her brilliant performance in television drama series ‘Gossip Girl’. Likewise, she was honored by ‘National Board of Review’ for her outstanding performance in the crime drama movie ‘The Town’.
Blake Lively’s Personal Life
The gorgeous American actress Blake Lively’s current relationship status is married. She tied a knot in a marital relation with dashing Canadian actor, Ryan Reynolds on 9th September 2012. She started dating Ryan Reynolds in October 2011. Both the lovely couple first met in the movie set of ‘Green Lantern’. They have two daughters named as James (born on 2014) and Inez (born on 2016).
Blake Lively’s net worth is estimated to be $16million dollar.