Quick Facts Of Bob Saget
Celebrated Name Bob Saget Age 63 Years Nick Name Bob Birth Name Robert Lane Saget Birth Date 1956-05-17 Gender Male Profession Comedian Nationality American Ethnicity Ashkenazi Jewish Place Of Birth Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S. Marital Status Married Wife Kelly Rizzo Net Worth $100 million Height 6.4 ft Weight 86 kg Religion Jewish Horoscope Taurus Eye Color Brown Hair Color Brown Sexual Orientation Straight Birth Nation United States Famous For For the role in ‘Full House’ Father Benjamin Saget Mother Rosalyn Saget Sisters 2; Gay Saget and Andrea Saget Siblings 2 High School Abington Senior High School University Temple University Children 3; Lara Melanie Saget, Aubrey Saget, and Jennifer Belle Saget with Sherri Kramer Salary Will Update Soon Source of Wealth Comedian career, actor as well as from television host
Robert Lane Saget, an American stand-up comedian, actor, and television host. He is professionally known as Bob Saget. He is also known for his adult-oriented stand-up routine.
Saget’s comedy album ‘That’s What I’m Talkin’ About’, was nominated for the Grammy Award for Best Comedy Album.
Gossip and Rumor
- Bob Saget married travel host Kelly Rizzo on 28 October 2018. His ‘Fuller House’ co-stars were there to cheer the couple on.
The Fuller House Cast Bob Saget Married Travel Host Kelly Rizzo
- Known for the role in ‘Full House’ as Danny Tanner.
- He received an award of merit at the Student Academy Awards for the black and white film named ‘Through Adam’s Eyes’.
Early Life of Saget
Bob Saget’s birth name is Robert Lane Saget. He was born on 17 May 1956 at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S. He was born to Benjamin Saget and Rosalyn Saget. His sisters’ names are Gay and Andrea Saget. He belongs to American nationality. His horoscope is Taurus.
He attended Abington Senior High School. Later, he studied at Temple University. There he created ‘Through Adam’s Eyes’ which is a black-and-white film about a boy who received reconstructive facial surgery and was honored with an award of merit in the Student Academy Awards. He graduated with a B.A. in 1978.
Body Features of Saget
Saget’s height is 1.93 m and weight is 87 kg. He eye color is brown and hair color is brown. Overall, he has a balanced and healthy body.
Career of Saget
- In 1987, he was cast in ‘Full House’.
- From 1989 to 1997, he began as the host of ‘America’s Funniest Home Videos.
- He directed the 1996 ABC television movie ‘For Hope’.
- In 1998, he directed his first feature film named ‘Dirty Work’.
- In 2009, he returned to ‘AFV’ for the 20th-anniversary one-hour special co-hosted with Tom Bergeron.
- In 1998, he made a cameo appearance as a cocaine addict in the stoner comedy ‘Half Baked’.
- From 2006 to 2008, he was the host of NBC’s game show ‘1 vs. 100’.
- He served as the voice of the future Ted Mosby, who narrated the CBS sitcom ‘How I Met Your Mother’.
- On 28 August 2007, his HBO comedy special, ‘That Ain’t Right’, came out on DVD.
- From 2005 to 2010, he had a recurring role in four episodes of the HBO TV series ‘Entourage’.
- In January 2007, he wrote, directed, and starred in ‘Farce of the Penguins’, a parody of 2005’s ‘March of the Penguins’ was released.
- He appeared in the Broadway musical ‘The Drowsy Chaperone’ for a limited four-month engagement.
- On 4 January 2008, his caricature was unveiled at ‘Sardi’s Restaurant’.
- In April 2009, he debuted in a new sitcom on ABC called ‘Surviving Suburbia’.
- In 2010, he starred in an A&E series ‘Strange Days’.
- In 2014, his book ‘Dirty Daddy’ was released, in which he writes about his career, comedy influences, and experiences with life and death.
- In 2015 and 2016, he guest-starred in two episodes of ‘Grandfathered’.
- In 2016, he reprised his role as Danny Tanner in the Netflix follow-up series to ‘Full House’, ‘Fuller House’.
Relationship of Saget
Saget is a married man. He married to Sherri Kramer in 1982. The couple has three children named as Lara Melanie Saget, Aubrey Saget, and Jennifer Belle Saget. But the couple got divorced in 1997. After that, he has been in a relationship with Hope Dworaczyk Smith in 2010. In 2011, they ended their relationship.
Saget again got married Kelly Rizzo on 28 October 2018. The pair tied the knot at Shutters on the Beach in Santa Monica, California. His “Fuller House” co-stars were there to cheer the couple on.
Net Worth of Saget
The most talented comedian, actor and television host’s net worth is estimated to be $100 million dollars.
Did You Know?
- He is currently a board member of the Scleroderma Research Foundation.