Quick Facts Of Brad Paisley
Celebrated Name Brad Paisley Age 47 Years Nick Name N/A Birth Name Brad Douglas Paisley Birth Date 1972-10-28 Gender Male Profession Singer Birth Nation USA Place Of Birth Glen Dale, West Virginia Nationality American Ethnicity Mixed Horoscope Scorpio Religion Christianity High School John Marshall High School College / University West Liberty State College University Belmont University Education Bachelor of Business Administration Degree in Music Marital Status Married Wife Kimberly Williams-Paisley Children Two Son William Huckleberry and Jasper Paisley Father Douglas Edward Paisley Mother Sandra Jean Paisley Siblings Will Update Soon… Height 5 feet 8½ inches Weight 78 Kg Eye Color Dark Brown Hair Color Black Net Worth $95 Million Salary Under Review Source of Wealth Music Industry Sexual Orientation Straight Links Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
In as much as country music is less loved in this current generation, Brad Paisley has made a huge success in the game. He is one of the renowned musicians as far as country music is concerned, his ten released songs were all certified as one of the best. His drive to succeed has been handsomely rewarded and won three Grammy awards but considering that country music is less sold in this era, there have been questions about how Brad would be able to make it in addition to his whereabouts at the moment. This article would set the records straight on these issues. Let’s know more about the country musician through this article.
What makes Brad Paisley famous?
Brad Douglas Paisley is an American country music vocalist and lyricist. Beginning with his 1999 introduction collection Who Needs Pictures, he has revealed eleven studio albums and a Christmas compilation on the Arista Nashville label, with the majority of his collections, confirmed Gold or higher by the RIAA. He has scored 32 Top 10 singles on the US Billboard Country Airplay, 19 of which have been at number 1.
Who are the parents of Brad Paisley?
Recalling his early life, Brad Paisley was born in Glen Dale, West Virginia, the USA, which makes him American in nationality. His birth name is Brad Douglas Paisley. Talking about his parents, his father is Douglas Edward Paisley, who worked for the West Virginia Department of Transportation, and his mother Sandra Jean Paisley, a teacher. He is of mixed ethnicity(Italian, English, German, Scottish).
About his education, Brad graduated from John Marshall High School in Glen Dale, West Virginia, in 1991. Later, he studied West Liberty State College in West Liberty, West Virginia for two years. He got awarded and fully paid at the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP) scholarship to Belmont University in Nashville, Tennessee. Similarly, Brad Paisley majored in the music business and received a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the Mike Curb School of Music Business in 1995. However, He also met Chris DuBois in college and Chris would write songs for him.
How Brad Paisley become a country musician?
- After graduating from Belmont, within no time Brad signed a songwriting contract with EMI Music Publishing and wrote several hits Davis Kersh’s “Another You” and Davis Ball’s single “Watching My Baby Not Come Back”.
- On July 21, 2009, Paisley performed at the White House for President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama in the festivity of bluegrass music. Similarly, the performed Bluegrass Music at the White House got streamed live on the White House site just as a special one Great American Country.
- In 2011, ‘Old Alabama’, the second single from ‘This Is Country Music’ became his 19th no.1 hit. Later that year, he provided voice work for various characters on South Park.
- Released in 2013, Wheelhouse had two singles that reached no.2 on the Country Airplay chart: ‘Southern Comfort Zone’ and ‘Beat This Summer’. He is scheduled to join the Rolling Stones onstage later this year.
- The second single “Today” was released on October 6, 2016, which gave Paisley his first Country Digital Song Sales No. 1, opening at the top of the chart with 41,000 first-week downloads. The single landed in the No.1 spot on the Country Aircheck/Mediabase charts, marking Paisley’s 24th No.1 song.
- Lately, Paisley and his wife Kimberly Williams-Paisley cooperated with Belmont University and opened a free referral-based supermarket in Nashville to help the network out of luck. Paisley has his book released Jug Fishing for Greazy and Other Brad Paisley Fishing Stories in 2003 under Thomas Nelson Publishing. He co-wrote the book with author M. B. Roberts.
- In November 2018, Paisley released “Bucked Off” the lead single from his upcoming studio album. On March 11, 2019, Paisley released “My Miracle.
What are the achievements of Brad Paisley?
- Paisley has sold more than 11 million albums and has won three Grammy Awards, 14 Academy of Country Music Awards, 14 Country Music Association Awards.
- Similarly, two American Music Awards. Likewise, He earned down country music’s most noteworthy accomplishment, turning into an individual from the Grand Ole Opry. Additionally, he composed tunes for Pixar’s Cars establishment.
- He sets another track record in 2009 for the most back to back singles extended at the top spot on the US Billboard Country Airplay chart.
Who is Brad Paisley married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Paisley has been married to Kimberly Williams-Paisley since March 15, 2003, at Stauffer Chapel. They have two children. They are William Huckleberry and Jasper Paisley. The duo is the perfect couple and has appeared in a music video of Brad.
What is the net worth of Brad Paisley?
As an American country music singer-songwriter and musician, Paisley earns a decent amount of money and fame in the field of the music industry. Based on online reports, his estimated net worth said to be $95 million at present. However, his salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Brad Paisley?
Observing his body statistics, Paisley has a decent height of 5 feet 8½ inches and his weight is 78kg. His hair color is black and he has dark brown colored eyes. His other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.
Did You Know?
- His first public performance was in church at the age of ten.
- When he turned eight, he started taking lessons in guitar playing. It was his grandpa who presented a guitar to him and began teaching him.