Quick Facts Of Brenda Song
Celebrated Name Brenda Song Age 31 Years Nick Name B, Bren, BS, Bren S Birth Name Brenda Julietta Song Birth Date 1988-03-27 Gender Female Profession Actor Place Of Birth Carmichael, California, United States Nationality American Birth Nation United States of America Horoscope Aries Famous For Actress, Model Mother Mai Song Siblings Timmy Song and Nathan Song Ethnicity Mixed (Hmong – Thai) Religion Christianity Height 5 feet 2 inches Weight 51 Kg Body Measurement 34-24-34 inches Breast Size 32B Bra Cup Size 34 inches Waist Size 24 inches Hip Size 34 inches Body Build/Type Slim Eye Color Dark Brown Hair Color Dark Brown Shoe Size 6 (US) Sexual Orientation Straight Net Worth $7 Million Dress Size 6 (US) Salary Under Review Source of Wealth Entertainment Industry Education University of California Marital Status Unmarried – In a Relationship Boyfriend Macaulay Culkin Links Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Brenda Song is a one-time child fashion model and actress and she has acted in over 20 television series from 1994 to 2019 and several other Hollywood films. She has been nominated for several awards for her incredible acting skills; some o which have won. She holds a black belt Taekwondo and she got recognized in her 09th grade as an All-American Scholar. Let’s know more about the actress through this article.
What is Brenda Song famous for?
Brenda is an American actress. Likely, Brenda Song started her career as a child fashion model. Also, she involved in film production and is widely regarded as an upcoming Hollywood diva. The American media is in quite an awe of her and includes her in the ‘rising Hollywood stars’ list, time and again.
How old is Brenda Song?
Recalling her early life, Brenda Song was born in Carmichael, California, in the United States in the year of 1988. Currently, she aged 31 tears od. Her father’s name is unknown and her mother’s name is Mai Song. Her family belonged to the prestigious Xiong Clan and they moved to the United States for a better life.
Since her early childhood, she showed enthusiasm towards dancing and other performing arts. Her father enrolled her in a martial arts class. She also wanted to take belle classes along with that, but her father disagreed. She was able to convince her mother to take her to Los Angeles, where Brenda wanted to try acting.
She has two siblings namely, Timmy Song and Nathan Song. She holds American citizenship and mixed (Hmong- Thai) ethnicity. Her birth sign is Aries. Talking about her education, she attended the University of California, Berkeley.
How Brenda Song become a part of the entertainment industry?
- Talking about her career, Brenda’s career started when a casting agent spotted her in a shopping mall. She wasn’t more than 5 years of age and her mother accepted the offer and Brenda’s very first introduction to fame happened in the form of Little Caesars commercial.
- In the year 1995, she was approached to play a role in ‘Requiem’, an independent film and appeared in a few short films later. She exhibited immense confidence in front of the camera and the entire crew loved having her around.
- Her next appearance on television was a two-episode role in ‘Thunder Alley’ and soon after that, a regular role in ‘Fudge’ followed. Dozens of other roles followed and Song became one of the most popular child actors but was somehow type-cast to play ‘Asian’ characters.
- During 2000, she was presented a couple of awards for her role in ‘The Ultimate Christmas Present’ and two years later, her performance on ‘The Bernie Mac’ show met with critical acclaim and established her as a good actor.
- Similarly, in 2002, Disney signed her on and she became one of the many child actors Disney channel had signed for many shows under production. She started with guest appearances on Disney shows, but the biggest break of her career arrived in 2005 when Disney’s ‘Suite Life of Zack and Cody’ started airing on the channel.
- In 2009, she starred in the telefilm Special Delivery, a film about a bonded courier, Maxine (Lisa Edelstein) and a troubled teen, Alice (Song). The Daily Record called it a “likable comedy”.
- In the year of 2012 and 2013, She had a recurring role as Alissa in the TV show Scandal in the first and second seasons. In 2013, Song had a recurring role as Daisy in New Girl.
- In October 2014, She signed a talent holding deal with Fox and 20th Century Fox Television to star in a television project. After one year later, she was cast in a regular role in the NBC comedy pilot Take It From Us.
- In February 2016, Song was cast in CBS pilot Bunker Hill. Later renamed Pure Genius, the series was picked up by CBS and is scheduled to begin airing in the 2016-2017 television season.
- In 2019, it was announced that she is starring in the Hulu television series Dollface alongside Kat Dennings and Disney animation series Amphibia. In the same of June, she appeared in the Seth Green movie Changeland. She also appeared as a guest star in Aly & AJ’s music video Star Maps from their 2019 EP Sanctuary.
What are the achievements of Brenda Song?
- Brenda won Ensemble of the Year for The Social Network (2010) at Hollywood Film Award, she won Best Performance in a TV Movie (Comedy) – Supporting Young Actress for The Ultimate Christmas Present (2000) at Young Artist Award in 2001.
- Similarly, she won the Best Role Model for The Suite Life of Zack & Cody (2005) at the Role Model Award in 2006.
- In the same year, she won Superstar of Tomorrow for The Suite Life of Zack & Cody (2005) at the Young Hollywood Award.
Did Brenda Song get married?
Reflecting on her personal life, Brenda was not married yet but engaged with Trace Cyrus on October 14th, 2011 but the couple separated in June 2012. In January 2013, they again reconciled and started seeing each other. This on and off relationship came to an end for the final time in August 2017. After that, she commenced dating actor Macaulay Culkin from 2017.
Before Trace, she has several relationships in her life. Firstly, she dated Raviv Ullman from 2006 to 2007. After that, she dated actor, Aaron Musicant for a couple of months in 2007 when they met in the Tipton Hotel in Boston. Then, she dated Jesse McCartney in March 2007 until August of 2008. After that, she dated actor Jason Dolley for a year from October 2008 to September 2009.
What is Brenda Song’s net worth?
Being a part of the entertainment industry since 1993, Brenda earns a good amount of money and fame as an actress through her acting career. Based on online reports, her estimated net worth said to be $7 million at present. However, her salary is yet to be disclosed.
How old is Brenda Song?
Observing her body physics, Brenda Song has a height of 5 feet 2 inches and she weighs 51 Kg. Additionally, she has a measurement of 34-24-34 inches. Her hair color is dark brown and her eyes color is dark brown. Furthermore, her dress size is 6 (US) and her shoe size is 6 (US).
Did You Know?
- She was a panelist on Small Talk (1996) in 1996.
- She began acting at the age of six. Her first television appearance was in a Little Caesars commercial.
- She started modeling at the age of 3.