Quick Facts Of Brian France
One of the American Businessman is Brian Zachary France who is famous as Brian France. He is the CEO and chairman of NASCAR. He was also named as the five most powerful sports executives by The Sporting News in 2005. He was named in Time Magazine as one of the ‘100 Most Influential of the Century’ in 2006.
France’s Early Life
Brian France full name is Brian Zachary France. He is born on 2 August 1962 at Daytona Beach, Florida. His father name is Bill France Jr. and mother name is Betty Jane France. His family had their own business. He attended the University of Central Florida but still did not earned the degree. He learned the logistics of NASCAR from his young age. His first job was as a janitor in Talladega Superspeedway. He entered NASCAR in order to learn the family business.
- France made short tracks which included Tucson Raceway Park in Arizona.
- In 1990, he ran the NASCAR Entertainment Division in Los Angeles.
- He became the creator of Craftsman Truck Series in 1995.
- He was on the board of director and vice-president of NASCAR.
- He became the Chairman of the Board and CEO of NASCAR.
- He introduced the Chase of Sprint Cup.
- He allowed Toyota vehicles competing on the NASCAR circuits.
- He owns Brand Sense Partners which is a Los Angeles based licensed company. The company launches Britney Spears perfume.
- He and his wife Amy are the founders of Luke and Meadow Foundation.
- He endorsed Donald Trump during the 2016 presidential election.
- He was arrested for DUI and possession of controlled substance but later he was released. After being released he took the leave of absence from CRO and chairman post of NASCAR.
France’s Personal Life
France is a married man. His first wife is Megan Garcia. They tied the knot in 2001 and ended in 2004. He then married to Amy France formally known as Amy Firoozabady who is former assistant and accountant. They tied the knot in 2009. They have two children who are twins named as Luke and Meadow. They both have a mutual understanding among each other and are living happily. They together have supported numerous children through their joint foundation, Luke and Meadow.
Brian France net worth is estimated to be $1 million.