Quick Facts Of Busy Philipps
Celebrated Name Busy Philipps Age 40 Years Nick Name Philipps Birth Name Elizabeth Jean Philipps Birth Date 1979-06-25 Gender Female Profession Actress Birth Nation USA Place Of Birth Oak Park, Illinois Nationality American Horoscope Gemini Father Joseph Philipps Mother Barbara Phillips Ethnicity English and German High School Chaparral High School University Loyola Marymount University Marital Status Married Spouse Marc Silverstein Married Date 16th June 2007 Children 2: Birdie Leigh and Cricket Pearl Net Worth $12 Million Salary Will Update Soon Height 1.68 m Weight 61 Kg Hair Color Blonde Eye Color Blue Waist Size 28 in Breast Size 35 in Hip Size 35 in Famous For For being cast as Laurie Keller in the drama comedy series, Cougar Town Best Known For For playing the supporting role in the 2008 romantic comedy movie, Made of Honor Debut Movie The Smokers in 2000
A famous American actress, writer, producer, and director who is known for her roles on the television series Freaks and Geeks (1999-2000), Dawson’s Creek (2001-2003) and ER (2006-2007), and for her portrayal of Laurie Keller on the ABC series Cougar Town (2009-2015), for which she received a Critics’ Choice Television Award is famed as Busy Philipps. She has appeared in many movies such as Made of Honor, The Gift, and many more movies.
Gossips and Rumors
Busy Philipps breaks down in tears as she explains why she revealed her rape at age 14: ‘It was scary’. She revealed that she was raped at age 14 in a heartfelt and emotional Instagram post last week. Busy Philipps Opens Up To Ellen Degeneres About Her Rape At Age 14. “This is me at 14. The age I was raped,” Philipps originally wrote in her Instagram post. “It’s taken me 25 years to say those words. I wrote about it in my book. I finally told my parents and sister about it 4 months ago. Philipps, who wrote about her rape in her upcoming book, “This Will Only Hurt A Little”, said she grappled with telling her story for a long time.
- For being cast as Laurie Keller in the drama comedy series, Cougar Town.
- For playing the supporting role in the 2008 romantic comedy movie, Made of Honor.
Early Life of Busy
Busy Philipps was born on 25th June 1979 with the birth name is Elizabeth Jean Philipps in Oak Park, Illinois, the U.S. Her nationality is American. Her birth sign is Gemini. She was born to father Joseph Philipps and mother Barbara Phillips. She is the only child of her parents. Her parents gave her name as Busy as an infant she was always moving. She spent her childhood in Scottsdale, Arizona. She was interested in acting when she was in fourth grade. Busy is an American by Nationality and holds mixed ethnicity of English and German.
Moving towards her education, she attended Chaparral High School in Scottsdale, Arizona and later she graduated from Loyola Marymount University.
Body Features of Busy
Busy has got attractive body features with hot body figure. She maintained her body so well. Her body is very fit. She stands 1.68m tall with a perfectly balanced weight of 61 Kg. She has a healthy and balanced body. The hair color of Busy is Blonde and the eye color is Blue. Her waist size is 28 in, bra size is 35 in and her hip size is 35 in.
Career of Busy
- Busy started her career by working the toy-fair circuit as a real-life Barbie (“Cool Teen Skipper”) before making her show-business debut.
- In “Freaks and Geeks”, she played her major role as Kim Kelly and there she appeared in all episode.
- Later, she made her film debut in the comedy “The Smokers” in the year 2000, as well as various other cameos on television.
- In the year 2001, she played in the teen drama named “Dawson’s Creek” as Audrey Liddell.
- Her role of Audrey earned her a Teen Choice Awards nomination in the category of “TV – Choice Sidekick”.
- After that, she appeared in two films named “Home Room” in the year 2002 and “White Chicks” in the year 2004.
- She was also cast in the UPN sitcom Love, Inc.
- In the year 2006, she had a major recurring role as Hope Bobeck on ER, alongside her “Freaks and Geeks” co-star Linda Cardellini.
- She had a co-credit for the storyline of the 2007 comedy film “Blades of Glory”.
- Busy has also made appearances in “He’s Just Not That Into You” as the character of Kelli Ann and on an episode of “How I Met Your Mother”.
- From the year 2009 to 2015, she portrayed as Laurie Keller in the television series “Cougar Town”.
- She also cast on the HBO series “Vice Principals”, which was premiered in the year 2016.
- In the year 2018, she played the role of Sheba in Netflix’s “Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt”.
- Busy Philipps has an upcoming late-night talk show called, “Busy Tonight”. The show is to be set to premiere on 28th October 2018 on E!
Affairs of Busy
Busy Philipps is a married woman. She was married to Marc Silverstein on 16th June 2007. The couple met each other after she broke up with her ex-boyfriend Colin Hanks. Marc Silverstein is the screenwriter. The couple has two daughters named Birdie Leigh and Cricket Pearl.
Previously, she dated Colin Hanks in the 1990’s while studying in college and later the couple got separated.
Net worth of Busy
The famous American Actress, Busy is earning a good amount of money from her career. The net worth of this famous star is surely in million. The net worth of Busy is estimated to have $12 Million as of 2018. The salary of Busy is not revealed yet and will be updated soon.
Busy Philips is very active in social media. Currently, she involved on social media’s like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Her Instagram account holds more than 600k followers. While she has more than 200k followers on Twitter.
Did You Know?
- In her free time, she likes to indulge in cake art and going by her social media feed, she is quite good at it.
- She got her nickname ‘Busy’ when she was a child. As she was always moving around, her parents thought it was best suited for her. She even uses it for her credit card.
- She is so close to actress Michelle Williams that they have been often mistaken as lovers. However, she totally understands these rumors and isn’t offended at all.