Quick Facts Of Cardi B
Celebrated Name Cardi B Age 27 Years Nick Name Cardi B Birth Name Cardi B Birth Date 1992-10-11 Gender Female Profession Rapper Place Of Birth The Bronx, New York City, New York, United States Nationality American Horoscope Libra Genre Hip Hop Ethnicity Dominican and Trinidadian descent Height 1.67 M Siblings Hennessy Carolina Net Worth $ 4 million Famous For Rapper, Song Writer, Television Star Religion Christianity Weight 65 Kg Chest Size 34 inches Waist Size 24 inches Hip Size 36 inches Body Shape Hourglass Breast Size 34 inches Hair Color Black Eye Color Black Children Kulture Kiari Cephus Marital Status Married Married Date 2017 Husband Offset
An American rapper, musician, and social media personality is famed as Cardi B. She is very popular for appearing on the VH1 reality television series Love & Hip Hop New York. She came into the spotlight when she launched her first solo single “Bodak Yellow” which entered in the top 10 of the US Billboard Hot 100 chart. She became an Internet celebrity after several of her posts and videos went viral on Vine and Instagram. She has received two Grammy Award nominations, a Billboard Music Award, two BET Awards, and three MTV Video Music Awards.
Gossips and Rumors
Cardi B has announced that she had split with her fellow rapper husband, Cardi B and shared the picture of their daughter, Kulture for the first time on the Internet via her Instagram account.
The 26-years old American rapper, Cardi B has announced via Instagram video that she and her fellow American rapper husband, Offset had split. The official reason for their split is not disclosed yet. Earlier they started dating in 2017 and got engaged on 27 October, the same year, when Offset proposed to Cardi B during the Power 99 Powerhouse concert. They performed a secret wedding ceremony, the marriage license of which was discovered by TMZ on 25 June 2018. They also have a daughter together, whom she gave birth on 10 July 2018. She is named Kulture Kiari Cephus.
Following Cardi B’s split announcement, she shared a picture of her daughter, Kulture via Instagram for the first time. Kulture was born in July 2018. Cardi B and her husband Offset kept their daughter far away from the limelight. Five months after her birth, Cardi B shared Kulture’s picture on her Instagram. And her fans are blessed to see their cute daughter.
What is Famous For?
- For being cast as the member of the VH1 reality TV series, Love & Hip Hop: New York.
- For the popularity of her single, Bodak Yellow, which managed to sneak into top 10 of the US Billboard Hot 100 chart.
Early Life of Cardi
Cardi B was born on 11th October 1990 in The Bronx, New York City. Her nationality is American. Her mother was from Trinidad, and her father belonged to a Dominican Community. She was born and raised in the Bronx alongside her sister Hennessy Carolina. She spent a lot of time with her grandmother in neighboring Washington Heights. She became part of the Bloods street gang at a very tender age of 16. Her ethnicity is Mixed and her birth sign is Libra. Her full name is Belcalis Marlenis Almanzar.
Talking about her education, she attended Renaissance High School but couldn’t complete her study due to poverty. Later, she rejoined the school but had to leave school because of her job and abusive relationship.
Body Features of Cardi
Cardi has got an attractive body with a hot figure. She stands 5 ft and 6 inches tall and has a balanced weight of 70 kg. Furthermore, her eye color is dark brown and hair color is black. She has a perfect curvy body which measures 40-28-45. She is very beautiful and looks very young.
Career of Cardi
- Cardi began her journey to her career from the year 2015, November on Music. She made her musical debut on Jamaican reggae fusion singer Shaggy’s remix to his single “Boom Boom”.
- On 15th December 2015, she made her music video debut with the song “Cheap Ass Weave”.
- After that, she released her first full-length project, a mixtape titled Gangsta Bitch Music, Vol. 1 on 7th March 2016.
- She was also featured on the digital cover of Vibe magazine’s “Viva” issue on November 2016.
- KSR Group released the compilation Underestimated: The Album, which is a collaboration between KSR Group artists Cardi B on 12th September 2016.
- She then released her second mixtape, Gangsta Bitch Music, Vol. 2 on 20th January 2017.
- Cardi B signed her first major record label recording contract with Atlantic Records on February 2017.
- In April 2017, she was featured in i-D’s “A-Z of Music” video sponsored by Marc Jacobs.
- In May 2017, the nominees for the 2017 BET Awards were announced, revealing that Cardi B had been nominated for Best New Artist and Best Female Hip-Hop Artist and later she failed to win any awards, losing to Chance the Rapper and Remy Ma, respectively, Cardi B performed at the BET Awards afterparty show.
- Atlantic Records released Cardi B’s commercial debut single, “Bodak Yellow”, via digital distribution on 16th June 2017.
- Her song, “Bodak Yellow” received nominations for Best Rap Performance and Best Rap Song at the 60th Grammy Awards. The song won Single of the Year at the 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards.
- Cardi B was featured on Bruno Mars’ remix version of “Finesse” on 3rd January 2018.
- She became the first woman to have five top 10 singles simultaneously on the Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop chart on 28th February 2018.
- She then released another single, “Be Careful”, on 30th March 2018, a week before her album’s release.
- Her debut studio album, Invasion of Privacy, was released on 6th April 2018.
- In July 2018, the album’s fourth single, “I Like It” was released of her.
Awards of Cardi
Cardi hasn’t won any awards but has been nominated for a couple of awards such as Best New Artist and Best Female Hip-Hop Artist in 2017.
Affairs of Cardi
Cardi B is secretly married to the fellow American rapper Offset. TMZ discovered a marriage license that confirmed their marriage. They started dating in early 2017 and got engaged in October 2017. They have a beautiful daughter, Kulture Kiari Cephus, born on 10 July 2018. Cardi B announced via Twitter on 5 December 2018 that she and her husband had split.
Previously, she was in a relationship with Tommy with whom she has also featured in VH1 reality series.
Net Worth of Cardi
Cardi is earning a good amount of money from her career. Her net worth is estimated to have $600 thousand as of 2018. She is satisfied with her earning. Her salary is still to get the figure out. There is no doubt in the mind of her followers that she is earning a considerable salary from her work. She is living a luxurious life with her earning.
Cardi uses her social account highly and gives updates about her music and personal life. She has more than 3 million followers on Facebook and around 736k followers on Twitter. Furthermore, she has a massive fan following on Instagram with followers of 8.5 million.