Quick Facts Of Carrie-Anne Moss
Celebrated Name Carrie-Anne Moss Age 52 Years Nick Name Carrie Birth Name Carrie-Anne Moss Birth Date 1967-08-21 Gender Female Profession Actress Birth Nation Canada Place Of Birth Vancouver, British Columbia Nationality Canadian Best Known For Her role of Trinity in “The Matrix” trilogy. Ethnicity White Horoscope Leo Father Melvyn Moss Mother Barbara Moss Brothers Brooke Moss School Magee Secondary School College / University American Academy of Dramatic Arts Marital Status Married Husband Steven Roy Married Date November 11, 1999 Daughter Frances Beatrice. Son Owen Roy and Jaden Roy Current City Los Angeles, California Net Worth $3 million Height 5ft. 8inch.(1.73m) Weight 58kg(128lbs) Body Measurement 35-26-36 inches Body Build/Type Slim Bra Cup Size 34C Dress Size 6(US) Shoe Size 9 (US) Hair Color Dark Brown Eye Color Grey Debut Television Show/Series Dark Justice
Carrie-Anne Moss is a popular Canadian actress. Moss rose to international prominence for her role of Trinity in “The Matrix” trilogy. She also played a lead role in the 2000 thriller “Memento”. Moss is also playing the character Jeri Hogarth on the Netflix action/crime series “Jessica Jones” since 2015.
- Carrie-Anne Moss and Keanu Reeves(fellow actors) are officially returning for a new “Matrix” sequel, “Matrix 4” as Trinity and Neo, respectively as announced officially on 20th August 2019.
Carrie-Anne Moss Famous for?
- The Canadian actress, Carrie Moss is widely known for her role of Trinity in “The Matrix” trilogy.
- Also, known for her roles as Lucinda Scott on “F/X: The Series” and as Carrie Spencer in Models Inc.
Carrie-Anne Moss’s Early Life: Birth Date/ Parents/ Education?
Carrie-Anne Moss was born on 21 August 1967 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Her birth name is Carrie-Anne Moss. Her nationality is Canadian. Her ethnicity is White(German-English) and Leo is her zodiac sign. She is a Roman Catholic.
Carrie was born to Melvyn Moss(father) and Barbara Moss(mother). Her mother named her after a song titled “Carrie-Anne”. Carris was raised in her hometown Vancouver, Canada along with her elder brother, Brooke Moss.
She attended Magee Secondary School. She even toured Europe as a member of the Magee Secondary School choir. She joined the Vancouver children’s musical theatre at age eleven. She graduated from the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in 1988.
After high school, Moss started doing modeling jobs so she could save up and apply for acting classes. In 1987, she moved to Europe to pursue her dreams of becoming a model at the age of 20.
Carrie-Anne Moss’s Career: Movies/ Series?
- Carrie-Annie-Moss kicked off her career through her first television appearance in the drama series, “Dark Justice”.
- She starred on Fox’s short-lived time soap opera “Models Inc.” as a model.
- She also appeared as a guest in several series, ‘Street Justice’, ‘Baywatch’, ‘F/X: The Series’, ‘Due South’, ‘Forever Knight’.
- During the time, she did several B movies, including “Flash-fire”(1994), “The Soft Kill”(1994), “Tough-guy”(1994), “Lethal Tender”(1996), “Sabotage”(1996) and “The Secret Life of Algernon”(1997).
- She made her breakthrough career when she played the role of Trinity in the fiction thriller, “The Matrix” in 1999.
- The film, grossed over US$460 million worldwide, which was even considered as one of the greatest science fiction films ever.
- She had more opportunities after the hit movie following after which her four films were released in 2000- “Chocolat”, “Red Planet”, “The Crew” and “Memento”.
- She again performed the role of Trinity in the back-to-back sequels “The Matrix Reloaded” and “The Matrix Revolutions”, both released in 2003.
- She starred in “Suspect Zero”(2005), “Fido”(2006), “Snow Cake”(2006), “Disturbia”(2007), “Normal”(2007), “Fireflies in the Garden”(2008), “Love Hurts”(2009).
- She co-starred with Samuel L. Jackson and Michael Sheen in the 2010 thriller “Unthinkable”.
- She further performed in several movies, “Silent Hill: Revelation”(2012), “Knife Fight”(2012), “Compulsion”(2013), “The Clockwork Girl”(2014), “Pompeii”(2014), and “Elephant Song”(2014).
- She also voiced the character Aris in the video games, “Mass Effect 2″(2010) and “Mass Effect 3″(2012).
- In 2015, Moss appeared on the Netflix action/crime series “Jessica Jones” as Jeri Hogarth, an attorney, and potentially powerful character.
- She appeared in the supernatural horror film, “The Bye Bye Man” in 2017.
Carrie-Anne Moss’s Personal Life: Dating/ Husband/ Children?
The beautiful actress, Carrie-Anne Moss is married to Steven Roy. Steven Roy is also a popular American actor. The couple tied a knot on November 11, 1999. They are blessed with three children: two sons Owen and Jaden Roy and a daughter Frances Beatrice.
It was also rumored that Carrie was having an affair with her co-star Keanu Reeves which was proven wrong later.
Currently, Carrie along with her husband and children is living in Los Angeles, California.
Carrie-Anne Moss’s Net Worth: Earnings?
The actress, Carrie has an estimated net worth of $3 million. She makes most of her money through her career via movies and series.
She owes her fortune to smart stock investments, substantial property holdings, lucrative endorsement deals with “CoverGirl” cosmetics. She also owns several restaurants in Ottawa, a Football Team (Burnaby Angels), besides she has launched her brand of Vodka, “Pure Wondermoss-Canada”.
She also has top-selling perfume, “With Love from Carrie-Anne” and a fashion line called “Carrie-Anne Moss Seduction”.
Carrie-Anne Moss’s Body Measurements: Height/ Weight?
Carrie-Anne Moss has a well-maintained hourglass body physique. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 8inch.(1.73m). She has a body weight of 58kg(128lbs). Her body measurements are 35-26-36 inches with 34C as her bra size, 9(US) as her shoe size and 6(US) as her dress size.
She has a fair complexion with dark brown hair and grey eyes.
Did You Know?
- Carrie-Anne Moss is the first member of her family to leave Canada.
- She joined the Vancouver children’s musical theatre at age eleven.