Quick Facts Of Chris Wood
Celebrated Name Chris Wood Age 31 Years Nick Name N/A Birth Name Christopher Charles Wood Birth Date 1988-04-14 Gender Male Profession Actor Place Of Birth Dublin, Ohio, U.S. Nationality America Birth Nation United States of America High School Dublin Jerome High School University Elon University College / University Elon University Educational Qualification B.F.A. Degree in Music Theatre Religion Will Update Soon… Body Build/Type Athletic Height 6 feet 3 inches Weight 94 Kg Face Color White Hair Color Dark Brown Eye Color Blue Ethnicity White Net Worth $2 Million Salary Under Review Parents Will Update Soon… Marital Status Married Wife Melissa Benoist Siblings Will Update Soon… Source of Wealth Entertainment Industry Hobbies Traveling, Gymeist Horoscope Aries Sexual Orientation Straight Links Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Christopher Charles Wood, professionally known as Chris Wood is an American television actor famous for playing the character of Kai Parker in the American supernatural drama television series The Vampire Diaries. He made his debut at the age of 22 in a television short film titled The Magazine Girl after which he appeared in a number of television and film productions in minor and supporting roles. Let’s know more about the actor and his career, affairs and many more through this article.
What is Chris Wood famous for?
Chris Wood is an actor best recognized for his role in the sixth season of the CW’s television series as Malachai Parker. He is also well-known for his role in Supergirl as a Mon-El.
How old is Chris Wood?
Recalling his early life, Chris Wood was born as Christopher Charles Wood in Dublin, Ohio, the U.S. He started writing and directing short films after getting his first super-8 camera at eleven years old that lead him into local film festivals. There is no further information regarding his family background and his siblings. Further, he is American by nationality and belongs to white ethnicity. His birth sign is Aries.
Where did Chris Wood go for education?
Talking about his education, Chris joined Dublin Jerome High School. His drama teacher inspired him to pursue acting and writing professionally during school days. He then joined Elon University in North Carolina. There he earned a B.F.A. degree in Music Theatre.
How Chris Wood become an actor?
- Chris Wood started his journey in show business on Broadway. He played Melchior in the national tour of Spring Awakening and later portrayed Joe Hardy in Paper Mill Playhouse’s production of Damn Yankees.
- In between, he made his debut on television with the role of Devin in the television short film titled The Magazine Girl in 2010. He was spotted with the character of Malachai Parker within the 6th season of the series, The Vampire Diaries.
- Additionally, Wood also served within the film named the Carrie Diaries as Adam Weaver elaborated as a writer within New York City during the very time.
- He started to work on television in shows such as Girls (2012), Major Crimes (2012), The Vampire Diaries (2009), The Carrie Diaries (2013), the Civil War mini-series Mercy Street (2016), and Supergirl (2016-2018).
- Chris Wood acted in a series, Containment (2016) as an Atlanta-based cop trapped in the quarantine zone of a dangerous viral outbreak and then attended the comic-book series Supergirl (2015) for a two-season arc as the superhero Mon-el.
- He then came back to his film career with a short film. His upcoming movie is Legacies where he played as a Kai Parker. It was announced to release in 2020.
- There are currently no records and data available regarding his lifetime awards and achievements. He has not yet revealed it to the media.
Who is Chris Wood’s wife?
Reflecting on his personal life, Chris was married to his girlfriend Melissa Benoist in early September 2019. The couple began dating in 2017, and they announced their engagement on Instagram on February 10, 2019. As of now, the pair enjoying their marriage life without rumors of separation or divorce.
Before Melissa, Chris has several relationships; they are Hanna Mangan Lawrence (2016), Anna Sophia Robb (2013 – 2017) and Erin Burniston (1995 – 2013). The reason for their break up is not known.
What is the net worth of Chris Wood?
Being a part of the entertainment industry since 2010, The actor earns the sum of a good amount of money and fame through his profession as an actor. Based on online reports, her estimated net worth said to be $2 million at present. However, his salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Chris Wood?
Observing his body statistics, Chris stands a height of 6 feet 3 inches and weighs around 94 Kg. He has a pair of blue eyes and dark brown hair color. His other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of an update, we will let you know.
Did You Know?
- Emerging as a major CW personality, he was cast in the CW drama series Containment in the role of Jake.
- His drama teacher inspired him to pursue acting and writing professionally during school days.