Quick Facts Of Claire Foy
Celebrated Name Claire Foy Age 35 Years Nick Name Claire Foy Birth Name Claire Foy Birth Date 1984-04-16 Gender Female Profession Actor Birth Nation England Place Of Birth Stockport, Greater Manchester, England Nationality English Mother Caroline Foy Father David Foy High School Aylesbury High School University Liverpool John Moores University Height 162 cm Weight 50 Kg Eye Color Blue Hair Color Light Brown Sexual Orientation Straight Bra Cup Size 33A Body Measurement 35-24-35 in Marital Status MArried Spouse Ex: Stephen Campbell Moore Children !: Ivy Rose Net Worth $4 Million Awards Won Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Television Series Drama, two Screen Actors Guild Awards for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Drama Series Best Known For For portraying the famous Anne Boleyn in BBC2 series, “Wolf Hall” in 2015
Claire Elizabeth Foy famed as Claire Foy is an English Actress who has made her screen debut in the series Being Human in 2008, film debut in Season of the Witch in 2011 and also had main roles in the Channel 4 series The Promise (2011) and in the NBC series Crossbones (2014). For the series “Wolf Hall”, she was nominated for the British Academy Television Award for Best Actress and the Critics’ Choice Television Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Movie/Miniseries. Later for the series “The Crown”, she won the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Television Series Drama, two Screen Actors Guild Awards for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Drama Series, a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series, and was nominated for the BAFTA TV Award for Best Actress.
Gossips and Rumors
Claire Foy Was Denied Entry Into an Emmys Party, so a Queer Eye Guy Helped Her Out. Jonathan Van Ness did just that on Monday night when the actress was reportedly struggling to gain admission to the annual post-Emmy Awards Governor’s Ball. That’s right: Queen Elizabeth II herself (kinda), who had accepted the Emmy for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series mere hours before, was almost not allowed into an Emmys after-party. The two quickly became new besties. They took selfies together. Foy even asked Van Ness to record a message for her sister, a big Queer Eye fan. He reportedly called her “fabulous” and confessed, “I want to be British.” She exclaimed that the rescue had been “the best thing that has ever happened in my life.”
Best Known For:
- For playing the lead role in BBC mini TV series, “Little Dorrit” in 2008.
- For portraying the famous Anne Boleyn in BBC2 series, “Wolf Hall” in 2015.
Early Life of Foy
Claire Elizabeth Foy was born on 16th April 1984. Currently, she is 34. She was born in Stockport, Greater Manchester, England. Her nationality is English. She was born to Caroline Foy and David Foy, her parents. Her maternal grandparents were from Dublin and Kildare. She grew up in Manchester and Leeds as the Youngest among three children. Her parent divorced when she
was just at the age of 8. Her siblings are Gemma Foy (Older Sister) and Robert Foy (Older Brother).
Moving towards her education, She attended Aylesbury High School and later attended Liverpool John Moores University, studying drama and screen studies. She also trained in a one-year course at the Oxford School of Drama. she graduated in the year 2007.
Body Features of Foy
Foy has got a slim body build. She is a very beautiful actress. She is very smart and attractive. Talking about her height, she is of tall height. Her height is 162 cm tall and has a balanced weight of 50 Kg. She has a healthy and balanced body. The hair color of Foy is light brown and the eye color is blue. Her sexual orientation is Straight. Her body measurement is 35-24-35 in and her bra size is 34A.
Career of Foy
- Foy began her career from Oxford School of Drama by appearing in the plays Top Girls, Watership Down, Easy Virtue and Touched on television.
- After that, she made her professional stage debut in “DNA” and “The Miracle” in London.
- Later, she starred as the protagonist Amy Dorrit in BBC series “Little Dorrit”, and was nominated for an RTS Award which was her huge success.
- Then, she appeared in the TV film “Going Postal” and ” Season of the Witch”.
- On February 2011, she starred on the BBC revival of “Upstairs Downstairs” as Lady Persephone, and co-starred in the Channel 4 serial “The Promise”.
- After that, she played her lead role in the TV movie “The Night Watch” and in the year 2015, she played in the six part of drama serial “Wolf Hall”.
- Then. she portrayed in the drama film “Breathe” in the year 2017.
- She will next play Janet Shearon, wife of American astronaut Neil Armstrong in Damien Chazelle’s biopic “First Man”, and star as Lisbeth Salander in the thriller “The Girl in the Spider’s Web”.
Affairs of Foy
Foy is a married woman. She was married to actor Stephen Campbell Moore. The couple is also blessed with a daughter named Ivy Rose who was born in March 2015. Later, the couple announced their separation in February 2018, stating that they “have been separated for some time”.
Net Worth of Foy
The net worth of this famous actress is in million. She is earning a good amount of money from her work. The net worth of Foy is estimated to have $4 Million as of 2018. She is satisfied with her earning. Her major source of income is from her professional career.
Stay tuned with us for more information about Foy.
Did You Know?
- At the age of 17, she developed a benign tumor in her one eye for which she had to undergo steroids treatment leading to weight pile up and bad skin.
- Claire was selected for her breakthrough role in the miniseries Little Dorrit because of her big blue eyes and her wonderful straight gaze that made her perfect for the role.
- Claire Foy was five months pregnant when she auditioned for the lead role of Queen Elizabeth II in The Crown and she started working just four months after childbirth.
- Claire Foy went for acting after a drama teacher at the John Moores University advised her to enroll into a drama school.
- Claire Foy has a fan website @ claire-foy.org.