Quick Facts Of Colleen Bell
Celebrated Name Colleen Bell Age 52 Years Nick Name Bell Birth Name Colleen Bradley Bell Birth Date 1967-01-30 Gender Female Profession Director of the California Film Commission Birth Nation USA Nationality American Place Of Birth Evanston Illinois Ethnicity White Religion Christian Horoscope Aquarius Mother Sheila Father Edward Bradley College / University Sweet Briar College Marital Status Married Husband Bradley Phillip Bell Children 4 Net Worth $4500 Million Salary $10 Million per year Height Will Add Soon Weight Will Add Soon Famous For Director of the California Film Commission Eye Color Blue Hair Color Light Brown Source of Wealth TV Career Education Sweet Briar College Educational Qualification B.A. Degree in Economics and Political Science Links Wikipedia, Instagram,
Colleen Bell is an American television producer, philanthropist, and advocate for the environment, arts and social causes. She is known for her work on the soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful and for her involvement in various social issues. Today, let’s explore the facts related to the Colleen Bell wiki, career, net worth and many more.
What makes Colleen Bell famous?
Colleen Bradley Bell famed as Colleen Bell is a Director of the California Film Commission who was appointed by Governor Gavin Newsom on 23rd May 2019. She is famous for her work on the soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful and for her involvement in various social issues. She was appointed United States Ambassador to Hungary by United States President Barack Obama and took office on 21st January 2015. Overall, she is a very talented woman.
Where is the birthplace of Colleen Bell?
Back to her early life, Colleen Bell was born as Colleen Bradley Bell in Evanston, Illinois. She holds American nationality. Her birth sign is Aquarius and belongs to White ethnicity. There is yet to reveal about the information of her parents and childhood.
Regarding her education, She studied economics and political science at Sweet Briar College in Sweet Briar, Virginia, and graduated in 1989 with a bachelor’s degree.
What is the profession of Colleen Bell?
- Colleen began her career in television at Bell-Phillip Television Productions in the year 1991 which is the production company for the CBS soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful.
- There, she served in various roles for the show.
- In 2000, she left the show and in 2011, she led a project to overhaul and update all the fashion on the show, a critical aspect of production because the plot focuses on two rival fashion houses.
- In 2012, she became a full producer.
- She was named to President Barack Obama’s Advisory Committee on the Arts in 2010 and in 2011 she was elected chairperson.
- Obama appointed her to the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts Board of Trustees in 2012.
- She also has served as a trustee of the Los Angeles County Museum of Art and Los Angeles Music Center and vice chairperson of the Children’s Institute Inc.
- In February 2012, Bell and her husband, The Bold and the Beautiful executive producer and head writer Bradley Phillip Bell, hosted a fundraiser for Obama at their home with actor Will Ferrell and his wife, Viveca Paulin.
- Obama nominated her to succeed Eleni Tsakopoulos Kounalakis as ambassador to Hungary on 6th November 2013.
- In February 2015, she signed an agreement that, pending ratification by both countries’ legislatures, would end dual taxation of U.S. and Hungarian citizens.
- Ambassador Bell served until 20th January 2017 as the United States Ambassador to Hungary.
- On 23rd May 2019, she was appointed Director of the California Film Commission by Governor Gavin Newsom.
Does Colleen Bell honor with the awards?
Colleen Bell has received three Daytime Emmy Award nominations when The Bold and the Beautiful was nominated for Outstanding Drama Series in 2013, 2014, and 2015. She was awarded the Middle Cross of the Hungarian Order of Merit for her work in strengthening the bilateral relationship between Hungary and the United States.
Who is Colleen Bell husband?
Reflecting her personal life, Colleen Bell is a married woman. On 4th October 1991, Bell married Bradley Phillip Bell, the son of Lee Phillip Bell and William J. Bell, at Athanasius Roman Catholic Church in Evanston, Illinois. The couple has four children, including daughter Charlotte.
As of today, the couple lives in the Holmby Hills neighborhood of Los Angeles. There is no rumors/sign of separation at the moment.
How much net worth Collen Bell owns?
According to some online sources, Her estimated net worth of $4500 million and her salary per year $10 million. Colleen’s source of wealth comes from as a TV producer.
How tall is Colleen Bell?
There is no information about her body statistics. In the case of revealed, we will let you know. Until then, stay tuned with us for more update.