Quick Facts Of Cooper Hefner
Celebrated Name Cooper Hefner Age 28 Years Nick Name Cooper Birth Name Cooper Bradford Hefner Birth Date 1991-09-04 Gender Male Profession Businessman Birth Nation United States Place Of Birth Los Angeles, California Nationality American Ethnicity White Horoscope Virgo Best Known For Former CEO of “Playboy Enterprises” and “Hop”. Father Hugh Hefner Mother Kimberley Conrad Siblings 3 Brothers David(step-brother) and Marston Glenn Sisters Christie(step-sister) School Ojai Valley School University Chapman University Education Bachelors degree Marital Status Married Married Date November 4, 2019 Spouse Sarlett Byrne Height 6ft 4inches(1.93m) Weight 83kg(183 lbs) Hair Color Brown Eye Color Brown Sexual Orientation Straight
Cooper Hefner is an American businessman and writer who has worked as the chief creative officer of “Playboy Enterprises” previously. Hefner is a popular guy among the people as the son of a magazine publisher, late Hugh Hefner. Cooper was also the founder and initial chief executive officer(CEO) of the startup company, “Hop”. Hefner is also recognized for his activism and work with the LGBTQ community as he even had received a British LGBT Award in 2018.
What is Cooper Hefner Famous for?
- Famous as the former CEO of “Playboy Enterprises” and “Hop”.
Source: Celebrity Times
Where is Cooper Hefner From?
Cooper Hefner was born on September 4, 1991, in Los Angeles, California, United States. His birth name is Cooper Bradford Hefner. His nationality is American. Hefner belongs to White ethnicity while Virgo is his zodiac sign.
Cooper Hefner was born to a well-to-do Hefner family. He is the youngest son of Hugh Hefner(father) and Kimberley Conrad(mother). His father, Hugh was a popular magazine publisher who even was the founder and editor-in-chief of “Playboy” magazine. Hugh died at the age of 91 in 2017.
While his mother, Kimberley is a popular model and actress who was Hugh’s magazine Playboy’s “Playmate of the Month” and “Playmate of the Year”. However, his parents separated in 1989 and divorced in 2010.
Cooper grew up in “Playboy Mansion” which was purchased by his father after his parents divorced. Cooper was raised along with his older brother, Marston Glenn and his two older step-siblings, Christie and David. Cooper attended Ojai Valley School at Ojai. Later, he graduated receiving a Bachelor’s degree from Chapman University.
Cooper Hefner Career Highlights
- Cooper Hefner started working for his father’s company, “Playboy Enterprises, Inc.” when he was still in college.
- In 2016, he left Playboy Enterprises due to some disagreements with the former Playboy CEO Scott Flanders.
- After then he began editing, writing and publishing op-eds, and even started a media company called HOP(Hefner Operations & Productions).
- In July 2016, Hefner returned to Playboy and was named chief creative officer(CEO) of the company.
- Hefner worked to develop strategic and lucrative partnerships such that the earnings of the company in 2017 was increased by more than 39% in his presence.
- Hefner was recognized on “The Folio: 100 lists” for 2017 and “Forbes 30 Under 30 list” for 2018.
- In January 2019, Hefner took over as the chief of global partnerships for Playboy Enterprises.
- On April 12, 2019, it was announced that Hefner would exit his post in Playboy and will launch a media brand, “The Hefner Media Corporation”, and a digital content platform, “HefPost”.
What is the Net Worth of Cooper Hefner?
Cooper Hefner being the youngest son of Hefner family, has his stake over the multi-million worth company of his late father, Henry Hefner. Henry Hefner had an estimated net worth of $50 million at the time of his death such that his complete fortune was worth $110 million excluding $45 million in liquid assets.
Hefner has left his multi-million property for his four children and his last wife. Hefner’s net worth is also expected to be in million dollars but it’s not disclosed yet.
Who is Cooper Hefner Married to?
The 28 years old businessman, Cooper Hefner is married. Hefner is married to his beautiful wife, Scarlett Byrne. Byrne is a beautiful British actress also known for her role in Harry Potter. Byrne and Hefner got engaged in August 2015 in London. The couple officially announced and confirmed getting married to each other on their Instagram accounts on November 4, 2019. They tied the knot at the Ventura County courthouse in Los Angeles, California.
Besides, Cooper Hefner is a great supporter of the LGBTQ+ community. Hefner even had received a British LGBT Award in 2018.
How Tall is Cooper Hefner?
The son of Playboy mogul, Cooper Hefner is a handsome white man with a maintained body physique. Hefner stands tall with a height of 6ft. 4inch.(1.92m) while his body weighs around 83kg(183 lbs). Hefner has a fair complexion with brown hair and brown eyes.
Did You Know?
- Cooper Hefner was raised in “Playboy Mansion” which is worth millions of dollars.
- His late father, Henry Hefner was a fan of his wife, Scarlett Bryne.