Quick Facts Of Danica Patrick
Celebrated Name Danica Patrick Age 37 Years Nick Name Dani Birth Name Danica Sue Patrick Birth Date 1982-03-25 Gender Female Profession Car Racer Birth Nation USA Place Of Birth Beloit, Wisconsin Nationality American Ethnicity White Father T.J. Patrick Mother Bav Patrick Sisters Brooke High School Dropped Out Marital Status Married Husband Paul Edward Hospenthal (Divorce) Boyfriend Aaron Rodgers Net Worth $60 Million Salary Under Review Height 5 ft 2 in Weight 45 Kg Body Measurement 33-25-34 in
Danica Patrick is an American professional racing driver who has been the most successful woman in the history of American open-wheel racing by being the first woman to win in an IndyCar Series. She also won the 2005 Rookie of the Year. She has also appeared in the Tv series like “The Simpsons” and “CSI: NY”.
What is Danica Patrick’s famous for?
- Famous as American former female racing driver
When was Danica Patrick born?
Danica Patrick was born on 25th March 1982 in Beloit, Wisconsin, US. Her birth name is Danica Sue Patrick. American is her nationality. Her ethnicity is White while her zodiac sign is Aries.
She was born to Terry Joseph Patrick Jr.(father) and Beverly Ann(mother). Her father was a former snowmobile auto car racer while her mother was an Auto Mechanic. She has a younger sister, Brooke who is a pediatric physiotherapist.
She was raised in Roscoe, Illinois along with her sister. She did her schooling from Hononegah Community High School where she was a cheerleader for her school baseball team. At the age of 10, she started to get interested in racing after she raced with her sister in a go-kart. Then, she started karting at Sugar River Raceway where her father acted as her crew chief.
Her parents supported her decision to leave school and be focused on her racing career. In her debut race, she suffered a wreck injury after the brake failure. However, she didn’t become afraid of racing.
As a junior, she won ten regional karting titles and a World Karting Association Grand National Championship. In the year 1998, she also competed in the Sports Car Club of America. At the age of 16, she moved to England.
Danica Patrick’s Career Highlights
- Danica Patrick started her professional racing career in England by racing in Formula Vauxhall and Formula Ford for three years.
- In the year 2000, she became the 1st runner up in the 2000 Formula Ford Festival at Brands Hatch.
- In the year 2003, she returned to the United States and she participated in the Toyota Atlantic Series for the team and became the first woman to race in the championship since 1974.
- She debuted at the 2005 season opening in the Indy Car Series. She finished her rookie season with 325 points and was also named as the Rookie of the year.
- She was pulled out of the 2006 Toyota Indy 300 by her team after her teammate Paul Dana lost his life in a training session the morning of the event.
- She finished the 2006 season in the 9th position and she also won the 2006 Female Athlete of the Year award.
- In the year 2008, she joined the new team, Andretti Green Racing. In the same year, she won the first IndyCar Race and also became the 1st woman to do so.
- In August 2010, she set a record of the 29th consecutive race running finish.
- From the beginning of the 2011 season, she started struggling in her racing career. In that season, she ranked tenth with 314 points.
- In the year 2013, she moved to the NASCAR Sprint Cup series and ended the race in the 8th position.
- In the first race of the 2016 season with the team “Stewart Haas Racing”, she damaged her car’s front end after making a contact with Greg Biffle for which she was fined $20,000.
- On 17th November 2017, she announced herself to be retiring from full-time racing.
Who is Danica Patrick married to?
The American car racer, Danica Patrick is married and divorced. She married a physical therapist, Paul Edward in the year 2005. She met him in his office in 2002 when she was recovering from a hip injury.
The couple got divorced in the year 2013. Then, she was in a relationship with her fellow racing driver, Ricky Stenhouse from November 2012 to December 2017.
At present, she has been in a relationship with NFL quarterback, Aaron Rodgers since February 2018. Recently on 24th November 2019, she talks about being married to her boyfriend very soon in an interview. She is also active on social media with around 800k followers on Instagram.
What is the net worth of Danica Patrick?
The 37 years aged, Danica Patrick has an estimated net worth of $60 million as of 2019. She earned a huge amount of money from her former profession of a car racer. At present, she is an entrepreneur. So, her net worth also includes her earnings from her business. She is living a luxurious lifestyle.
How tall is Danica Patrick?
The 37 years aged, Danica Patrick has a well-maintained athlete body with a height of around 5ft 2 inches and with a weight of around 50kg. Her body build is athletic. She has black hair with brown eyes. Her body measurement is 33-25-34.
Did You Know?
- In August 2019, she launched a weekly podcast called Pretty Intense in which she discusses success and spirituality with guests.
- She dropped out high school to pursue a career as a race driver.
- She is known as the most successful woman in the history of American open wheel racing.
- She is the only one lady who got victory in the 2008 Indy Japan 300 in an IndyCar Series race.