Quick Facts Of Daphne Zuniga
Celebrated Name Daphne Zuniga Age 57 Years Nick Name Daphne Zuniga Birth Name Daphne Eurydice Zuniga Birth Date 1962-10-28 Gender Female Profession Actress Birth Nation USA Place Of Birth Berkeley, California Nationality American Ethnicity Mixed Horoscope Libra Religion Christianity High School Woodstock Union High School University University of California Marital Status Married Husband David Mleczko Father Agnes A. Zuniga Mother Joaquin Alberto Zuñiga Mazariegos Siblings One Sisters Jennifer Zuniga Height 5 feet 8 inches Weight 59 Kg Body Measurement 34-25-34 inches Hair Color Dark Brown Eye Color Grey Net Worth $3 Million Salary Under Review Sexual Orientation Straight Links Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter
Daphne Zuniga is an iconic American actress, best known for her top-notch acting prowess in movies and TV films. She made her big-screen debut in 1982 while appearing in The Dorm That Dripped Blood. Since then, the actress has continued to feature in dozens of movies to date. Some of her most popular movies include The Wrong Baby Sitter, The Initiation, Melrose Place, and One Tree Hill, among others. Learn more about Daphne Zuniga below.
Who are the parents of Daphne Zuniga?
Recalling her early life, Daphne Zuniga was born in Berkeley, California to parents Agnes A. and Joaquin Alberto Zuñiga Mazariegos. Additionally, she has a sister named Jennifer Zuniga. She became interested in the world of acting since her childhood years. She is of American nationality. Furthermore, she belongs to a mixed ethnic background of Guatemalan, Basque, Polish, and Finnish.
Talking about her education, Zuniga attended the Young Conservatory program of the American Conservatory Theater. Later, she graduated from Woodstock Union High School in Woodstock, Vermont. Furthermore, she was also enrolled at the University of California, Los Angeles.
When did Daphne Zuniga pursue her acting career?
- Zuniga initially made her debut with a role as Debbie in the 1982 film ‘The Dorm That Dripped Blood’. Additionally, in 1983, she starred in the TV movie, ‘Quarterback Princess’.
- Later in 1984, she appeared in ‘Family Ties’ and ‘The Initiation’. In addition, in 1985, Zuniga starred in ‘The Sure Thing’, ‘Vision Quest’, and ‘Stone Pillow’. Since then, she has appeared in numerous other movies and television series. All in all, she has over 70 credits as an actress.
- Some other movies and television series that Zuniga has appeared in are ‘Witness Unprotected’, ‘Beyond Paradise’, ‘Those Left Behind’, ‘The Wrong Babysitter’, ‘Heartbeats’, ‘My Husband Is Missing’, ‘A Remarkable Life’, ‘Search Engines’, ‘Who’s Driving Doug’, ‘Summer Forever’, ‘Hindsight’, ‘When Duty Calls’, ‘Monkey in the Middle’, ‘Gone Missing’, ‘One Tree Hill’, ‘On Strike for Christmas’, ‘Melrose Place’, ‘Spaceballs: The Animated Series’ and ‘Novel Adventures’ among others. Additionally, she also has two credits as a producer and 1 credit as a director.
- Furthermore, she has supported several environmental campaigns throughout the years.
- Zuniga appeared in a guest-starring role in the VH1 scripted series Hindsight as Libby. In 2016, she was cast in a new TV movie for Hallmark Channel, When Duty Calls, with Judd Nelson and Daniella Monet.
- More recently, Daphne Zuniga starred in Heartbeats, Witness Unprotected and A Christmas Arrangement with Miles Fisher. Now in post-production, Daphne Zuniga directed her first movie, The Protégé, with Keenan Tracey and Jeannette Sousa.
- In 2019, she joins the cast of Gates Of Paradise opposite Jason Priestley.
Further, Zuniga won the LA Femme Filmmaker Award in 2008 for New Establishment Award. Additionally, she also won the Creative Spirit Award at the Santa Fe Film Festival.
Is Daphne Zuniga married?
Turning some pages of her personal life, The amazing actress has been on the limelight for a very long time; nevertheless, she has never shared much information regarding her personal life and relationships. Apparently, Daphne has been in a few relationships but never made it down the aisle. Her first relationship was with Jason Kendrick. The duo began their relationship in 1986 and after a few months, they went their separate ways.
After their separation, Daphne started another relationship with American actor Emilio Estevez. Although the pair kept their relationship under the radar, things didn’t work out between them and they called it quits after a few months in 1988.
Since 2007, the gorgeous actress has been dating an American businessman named David Mleczko. The amazing couple has been spotted together at events even though they are not so vocal about their relationship. Interestingly, 2018 turned out to be a good year for Daphne Zuniga as David finally put a ring on her finger. While all ears are waiting to hear the date for their wedding, the couple has been making headlines to date. Finally, The two married in a private ceremony in Cambridge, Massachusetts on June 8, 2019.
How much does Daphne Zuniga earn?
The amazing actress has played remarkable roles in movies since the inception of her acting career. She has made huge wealth for herself and is currently living a decent lifestyle. Daphne Zuniga has a whopping net worth of $3 million. She made her wealth from her acting career as well as other business endeavors.
How tall is Daphne Zuniga?
Talking about her body measurement, Zuniga has a height of 5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m). Additionally, she weighs around 59 kg. She has a measurement of 34-25-34 inches. Furthermore, her hair color is dark brown and eye color is grey.
Did You Know?
- Rides a Harley Davidson motorcycle in her spare time.
- Won an LA Weekly Award for best ensemble for Circus Theatricals production of Tartuffe.
- When she isn’t acting she works for such causes as cleaning up toxic waste and counseling high school kids against the dangers of drugs and alcohol.