Quick Facts Of Darwin Deason
Celebrated Name Darwin Deason Age 0 Years Nick Name Deason Birth Name Darwin Deason Birth Date 1940 Gender Male Profession Businessman Birth Nation USA Nationality American Place Of Birth Rogers Ethnicity White Parents Will Add Soon Education Will Add Soon Siblings Will Add Soon Net Worth $1.3 Billion Salary Will Add Soon Marital Status Married Wife Katerina Panos Deason Children 3 Height Will Add Soon Weight Will Add Soon Body Measurement Will Add Soon
An American billionaire businessman and the political donor is named for Darwin Deason. He founded Affiliated Computer Services in 1988, and sold it to Xerox for $6.4 billion in 2010, becoming Xerox’ largest individual shareholder (6%, as of 2016). Overall, he is a very talented businessman.
Early Life of Deason
In the year 1940, Deason was born in Rogers, the USA. His nationality is American and his ethnicity is White. His religion is Christian. As of 2019, he celerated his 79th birthday with his friends and families. He moved to Tulsa, Oklahoma after graduating from high school, and he got a job at Gulf Oil. Information regarding his parents, siblings, education will be added soon.
Body Measurements of Deason
Being at the age of 79, Deason still looks very handsome with a charming smile on his lips attracting a lot of people towards him. At present, the information regarding his height, weight, and other body measurements has not been revealed by any sources yet. But he has got a healthy body with a balanced weight.
Career of Deason
- Deason started his career by working at Gulf Oil.
- Later, he got a job for a data processing company and eventually took control of a struggling Dallas company that he renamed MTech.
- He founded Affiliated Computer Services in 1988 after selling MTech.
- ACS became one of the first companies to outsource office work to places outside of the United States.
- The company went public in 1994.
- He then retired as CEO of the company in 1999 but remained chairman.
- He attempted to buy control of ACS with the help of Cerberus Capital Management, but the deal collapsed and members of the A.C.S. board resigned in protest in 2007.
- He negotiated a deal to sell A.C.S. to Xerox in 2009.
- Shareholders sued Deason due to the premium that Deason received in the deal, but the sale went through in 2010.
- He sued Xerox to block a restructuring plan that would reverse the $6.2 billion takeovers of ACS, arguing the deal would lead his assets to live off low-growth, unattractive assets, whereas his deal with Xerox implied getting a share of Xerox’ investment-grade business in 2016.
- By the end of October 2016, the feud was settled: Darwin Deason got 180,000 shares of Xerox’s preferred stock and 120,000 preferred shares of Conduent.
- In October 2015, he backed Ted Cruz for the 2016 campaign.
- He has also donated $5 million to support Perry’s 2016 presidential candidacy.
- During the 2017 attempt to repeal the Affordable Care Act, Doug Deason told Senator Mitch McConnell and other senior Republicans that they would not make political contributions if Congress did not reduce taxes and repeal the Affordable Care Act.
Net Worth of Deason
The net worth of Deason is not in millions but it is in billions as he is a very successful person. As of 2018, his net worth is estimated to have $1.3 Billion. But as of 2019, his net worth and salary is still under review but it will be added soon once we get through the information regarding his earnings.
Marital Status, Wife, Child
Deason is a happily married person. He was married to his wife Katerina Panos Deason in the year 2008. The couple is also blessed with three children. As of today, the couple is enjoying their life a lot without any disturbances.