Quick Facts Of David Bote
Celebrated Name David Bote Age 26 Years Nick Name David Birth Name David C. Bote Birth Date 1993-04-07 Gender Male Profession Baseball Player Birth Nation U.S Place Of Birth Longmont, city of Colorado Nationality American Horoscope Aries High School Erie High School University Liberty University Current Team Chicago Cubs of Major League Baseball Shirt Number 13 Height 1.85 m Weight 95 Kg Marital Status Married Spouse Rachel Bote Net Worth Under Review Salary Under Review
David C. Bote is one of the popular professional baseball players who play for the Chicago Cubs of Major League Baseball. He is professionally known by the name David Bote. He plays as an infielder. He is best at the right position of Bats and Throws. His Shirt number is 13. He made his MLB debut on 21 April 2018. He has posted .251 batting average, 6 home runs, and 36 runs batted as of April 2019.
David Bote Extended His Contract With Chicago Cubs
Infielder David Bote has extended his contract with the Chicago Cubs of MLB. The Cubs announced that they have finalized an extension with the infielder. He signed a five-year extension contract worth $15 million with the Cubs on 3 April 2019.
Though David Bote was drafted by the Cubs in the 2012 MLB draft, he played in the minor leagues for different teams before making his MLB debut in April 2018. He marked the second walk-off grand slam to win by a score of 4-3 in MLB history in August 2018 when he hit a pinch-hit, two-out, two-strike 9the inning walk-off grand slam off Washington Nationals pitcher Ryan Madson. Roger Freed hit the mark in 1979.
What is David Bote Famous For?
– named Southern League All-Star in 2017.
Where was David Bote Born?
Passionate and enthusiastic player, David Bote was born on 7 April 1993. He was born and raised in Longmont, the city of Colorado in the United States. He has not revealed information about his parents. His nationality is American. His astrological sign is Aries. At a small age, he began his career with Baseball. He attended Erie High School in Erie, Colorado. He was transferred to Faith Christian Academy in Arvada, Colorado. He led Faith Christian to the 3A Colorado state title as a senior in 2011. He enrolled at Liberty University to play college baseball. But he transferred to Neosho County Community College after a semester at Liberty.
Career of David
- Chicago Cubs selected Bote in the 18th round of the 2012 Major League Baseball Draft.
- He signed a $100,000 plus college tution.
- He was assigned to the AZL Cubs where he batted .232 with one home run, 14 RBIs and seven doubles in 38 games.
- In the year 2016, he spent time with Iowa, the Tennessee Smokies, and the Myrtle Beach Pelicans, batting a combined .328 with seven home runs and 45 RBIs with a .892 OPS.
- He played for the Tennessee Smokies where he was named a Southern League All-Star in the year 2017.
- David made his major league debut on April 21, 2018, on Chicago Cubs.
- He hit a pinch-hit, two-out, two-strike 9th inning walk-off grand slam off Washington Nationals pitcher Ryan Madson on 12th August 2018 and made victory with the score of 4-3.
- He signed a 5-year contract with the Cubs extension worth $15 million in April 2019.
Who is David Bote Married To?
David is a married man. He married Rachel Bote. They seem to be very happy with each other. The couple makes public appearances together often. There is no sign of Separation between them. They are living peacefully.
What are David Bote’s Body Measurements?
David has got a great personality. Talking about his body, his height is 1.85 m. His weight is of 95 Kg. He has a balanced body with good health. He has an attractive body figure. His smiling face and charming personality have helped him to gain the attention of all the viewers.
What is David Bote’s Net Worth?
This excellent player makes good money from his work. His net worth and salary are kept in privacy but there is no doubt in the mind of his supporters and followers he is satisfied with his earning. His exact net worth figure is still yet to get unfolded.