Quick Facts Of Eliza Taylor
Celebrated Name Eliza Taylor Age 30 Years Nick Name Liza-Loo Birth Name Eliza Jane Taylor-Cotter Birth Date 1989-10-24 Gender Female Profession Actress Birth Nation Australia Nationality Australian Place Of Birth Melbourne, Victoria Ethnicity White Religion Christianity Horoscope Scorpio Parents Will Add Soon Siblings Two High School Calder High School Net Worth $2 Million Height 5 feet 5 inches Weight 57 Kg Eye Color Blue Hair Color Blonde Marital Status Maried Husband Bob Morley Famous For For her roles as Janae Timmins on the Australian soap opera Neighbours (2005-2008) and Clarke Griffin on The CW drama series The 100 (2014-present) Source of Wealth Film Industry Sexual Orientation Straight Salary $150 K to $1 Million Links Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
If you have ever watched the Australian soap opera Neighbours then you must be familiar with the character named Janae Timmins portrayed by Eliza Taylor. Eliza is widely recognized as an Australian actress, currently playing the role of Clarke Griffin in the CW drama series The 100 since 2014. Read the article until to the end and find out all the information regarding her age, bio, net worth, partner, movies, body measurements and many more. Stay tuned with us and keep scrolling down.
‘The 100’ co-stars Eliza Taylor and Bob Morley announced to the world that they recently got married in sweet messages on June 7.
Congratulations are in order for Eliza Taylor, 29, and Bob Morley, 34. The actors, who play the beloved Clarke and Bellamy on the hit CW show The 100, revealed that they are together and got married recently. Their wedding announcement comes as a surprise to everyone. This is the first time Eliza and Bob have announced publicly that they are in a relationship.
She also posted a photo of her wedding. Eliza and Bob are holding hands and their rings are in full view. Eliza is wearing a gorgeous lace dress and carrying a stunning bouquet of flowers. Bob also tweeted about the nuptials. “It is with such a full heart that I call @MisElizaJane my wife This is something we both cherish very deeply and are beyond happy. Please remember to be respectful and kind to one another. Be well be kind,” he tweeted.
The 100 is currently in its sixth season. The show has already been renewed for season 7. Many fans have been shipping Eliza and Bob’s characters on the show for years now. Bellarke is what fans have dubbed Bellamy and Clarke’s ship name. Their characters are not together on the show (yet), but Eliza and Bob will live happily ever after together.
What is Eliza Taylor known for?
- The Australian soap opera Neighbours in 2005.
- Her role as Clarke Griffin on The CW series The 100.
Who are the parents of Eliza Taylor?
Eliza Taylor was born in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. She has two siblings a brother and a sister. Talking about her early life, Eliza grew up with her mother after her parents got separated. Furthermore, her mother is a graphic designer and an author and her step-father is a comedian. While her biological father used to run a cafe in Melbourne.
Concerning in her education, Eliza completed her high school education from Calder High School. In her childhood, she wanted to become a marine biologist. However, in her teens, she began to take part in various drama and started to learn acting.
When did Eliza Taylor pursue her acting career?
- Eliza Jane Taylor-Cotter who is professionally called Eliza Taylor is a kind lady of the entertainment world. She began her career with a role in the Australian TV series Pirate Islands in 2003. She is famously noted to the world for her impressive performance in the popular Australian television series ‘Neighbours’ as Janae Timmins.
- Later, Taylor made her appearances for various Australian TV series The Sleepover Club, Blue Heelers, Blue Water High, Rush, All Saints and many more. Her other TV appearances are on City Homicide (2010), Winners & Losers (2010), Mr & Mrs. Murderr (2013).
- Furthermore, Eliza also played various roles for the movies. She first made her appearance in the movie called The Laundromat, a short film. Later, in 2012, she made her appearances for 6 Plots and Planes. Also, she appeared in the movies such as The November Man (2014), Thumper (2017), and Christmas Inheritance (2017).
- She further got an opportunity to play the role of Nurse Panicale in the Flick Patrick. As of 2019, the talented actress is performing the lead role of Clarke Griffin in the series called ‘The 100’.
- So far, Eliza hasn’t won any awards. However, her works have been always appreciated and loved by her fans. In the near future, she will definitely grab some awards.
How much net worth is Eliza Taylor owns?
Talented and pretty Australian actress, Eliza earns a good amount of money from her acting professions. She has featured in several movies and TV series through which she receives a decent amount of money.
Moreover, she also receives a good sum of money from several fashion lines and brands through which she receives a good sum of money. Allocating information from several sources as of 2019, it is found out that her current net worth is $2 million and seeing her popularity, her net worth is sure to increase in coming days.
According to some online sources, a TV star averagely makes a salary that ranges from $150k to $1 million. Moreover, Taylor owns a house in Los Angeles and has a Bentley worth $189k to $335600.
Is Eliza Taylor dates someone?
Reflecting her personal life, Eliza Taylor and Bob Morley shock fans with a surprise marriage. The couple tweeted the announcement of their recent marriage, having kept the word of their relationship from six years of co-starring in the CW drama largely under wraps.
Previously, it was rumored that she was dating Lincoln Lewis but as none of them confirmed their relationship, no one knows whether they were actually dating or not. Again she was linked to another handsome hunk, Brett Tucker.
Moreover, she has been pretty engaged in social networking sites such as Facebook and Instagram. She has over 95.1 thousand followers on Twitter and this proves her stardom in the site.
How tall is Eliza Taylor?
Glancing at her body statistics, Eliza is a gorgeous Australian beauty with a height of 5 feet 5 inches and weighs 57 kg. Furthermore, she has attractive blue eyes and gorgeous blonde hair. Her bra size is 38 inches, waist 27 inches, and hip size is 35 inches.
Did You Know?
- Studying at UCLA.
- Acting Teacher at The Actors Nest Fitzroy Street, St Kilda (Melbourne).
- Plays guitar and writes songs.
- Growing up wanted to be a Marine Biologist.