Quick Facts Of Fan Bingbing
Celebrated Name Fan Bingbing Age 38 Years Nick Name Fan Bingbing Birth Name Fan Bingbing Birth Date 1981-09-16 Gender Female Profession Actor Birth Nation China Place Of Birth Qingdao, Shandong Father Fan Tao Mother Zhang Chuanmei Height 1.68 m Weight 51 kg Hair Color Brown Eye Color Black Bra Cup Size 32 B Shoe Size 6 (US) Body Build/Type Slim Body Measurement 32-24-34 Horoscope Virgo Debut Movie Reunion Marital Status Unmarried Nationality Chinese Net Worth $100 Million
The Chinese actress, model, television producer, and pop singer is Fan Bingbing. Since 2013, she has been listed as the highest-paid celebrity in the ‘Forbes China Celebrity 100’ list for four years in a row. She is one of the highest-paid actresses in the world and has been called a global fashion icon due to her frequent appearances on the red carpet, movie premieres, and fashion shows.
She has received the award at the ‘Golden Horse Film Festival and Awards’, ‘Tokyo International Film Festival’, ‘San Sebastian International Film Festival’ and ‘Asian Film Awards’. In 2006, Forbes China gave its most prized award, the Star of the Year, to Fan for her popularity, high press coverage, and website hits throughout that year. In April 2010, she was ranked first on the “50 Most Beautiful People in China” list by the newspaper Beijing News.
Rumor and Gossip
She has been missing for several months. Her disappearance may lead to tax evasion. Even the Chinese newspaper reported that she was banned from leaving the country. But this story was retracted later
Fan’s Early Life
She was born 6 September 1981 at Qingdao, Shandong, China. She was born to Fan Tao and Zhang Chuanmei. She graduated from Shanghai Xie Jin Film and Television Art College and Shanghai Theatre Academy.
Fan’s Body Features
Fan’s height is 1.68 m and weight is 51 kg. Her hair color is brown and the eye color is black. Overall, she has the balanced and healthy body.
- She debuted in the television series ‘Powerful Woman’.
- In 1999, she had a supporting role in the first two seasons of the Chinese television series ‘My Fair Princess’. She signed an eight-year contract with ‘Chiung Yao’s company’, which produced ‘My Fair Princess’. When Fan and her mother wanted to end the contract, Chiung Yao’s company asked for ¥1 million in compensation, but eventually, the court ordered her to pay ¥200,000 because the contract was illegal due to her age.
- In 2000, she followed Wang and signed a six-year contract with ‘Huayi’.
- In 2001, she starred in television series in ‘Young Justice Bao II’.
- In 2002, she starred in television series named ‘Red Poppies’. She also appeared in ‘The Lion Roars’.
- In 2003, she starred in the film named ‘Cell Phone’.
- In 2004, she was in ‘The Twins Effect II’.
- In 2005, she was in the series named ‘The Proud Twins’.
- In 2005, she appeared in ‘A Chinese Tall Story’. She also released her first film named ‘Just Began’.
- In 2006, she played in ‘A Battle of Wits’.
- In 2007, she left ‘Huayi Brothers’. Then she started her own studio named ‘Fan Bingbing Studio’. She also released a film named ‘The Matrimony’ on 28 February. She was also starred in the film named ‘Lost in Beijing’.
- In 2008, she started an art school served as its principal. Later she became the leader of ‘West Movie’s Group’ art center. She made her first television production named ‘Rouge Snow’.
- In 2009, her studio produced ‘The Last Night of Madam Chin’. She also had the comedy role in ‘Sophie’s Revenge’. She featured in historical action film ‘Bodyguards and Assassins’.
- In 2010, she starred in a historical epic named ‘Sacrifice’.
- In 2011, she starred in the martial arts film ‘Shaolin’ and ‘The Founding of a Party’. She also starred in French film named ‘Stretch’.
- On 16 May 2012, she attended the opening ceremony of the ‘65th Cannes Film Festival’ as the only East Asian global spokesperson on behalf of L’Oreal Paris. She also played in the film named ‘Double Exposure’. She also appeared on the film ‘Lost in Thailand’.
- In 2013, she appeared in the film ‘Iron Man 3’ and ‘One Night Surprise’. She became the first Asian celebrity ambassador for the ‘Champagne House Moet & Chandon’ and also the brand ambassador for ‘Chopard’.
- In 2014, she was in the American superhero film ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’. She also announced that she has a four-film contract with ‘20th Century Fox’. On 31 May, Barbie announced the launch of the Fan Bingbing Celebrity Specialty doll. She starred in wuxia fantasy film ‘The White Haired Witch of Lunar Kingdom’.
- In 2015, she joined the CCTV variety show as a judge in ‘Amazing Chinese’ and as a contestant in the reality television show ‘Challenger’s Alliance’. She starred in ‘Ever Since We Love’. She also starred in the historical film ‘Lady of the Dynasty’.
- In 2016, she featured in action comedy ‘Skiptrace’. She starred in ‘L.O.R.D: Legend of Ravaging Dynasties’.
- In April 2017, she was announced to serve in the ‘70th Cannes Film Festival’ jury. The same year, she starred in ‘Sky Hunter’.
- In 2018, she starred in crime drama film ‘The Perfect Blue’. She was cast in the ensemble spy thriller ‘355’. She was named global ambassador of several brands such as ReFa Beauty Care Tools, De Beers, King Power, and Montblanc.
Fan’s Award and Nomination
- She won a ‘Best Actress Award’ at the ‘27th Hundred Flowers Awards’.
- She won a ‘Best Supporting Actress’ nomination from the ‘24th Golden Rooster Awards’
- She won an ‘Outstanding New Actress’ nomination at the ‘10th Huabiao Awards’.
- She received a Golden Bauhinia Awards nomination
- She won the ‘Best Actress Award’ at the ‘4th Eurasia International Film Festival’.
- She won ‘Best Supporting Actress Award’ at the ‘44th Golden Horse Film Awards’.
- She won a ‘Best Supporting Actress’ nomination at the ‘Hong Kong Film Awards’.
- She earned the ‘Best Actress Award’ at the ‘23rd Tokyo International Film Festival’.
- She won the ‘Huading Awards’ for ‘Best Actress’.
- She was honored as the ‘International Artist of the Year’ by ‘The Hollywood Reporter’.
- She received the ‘Best Actress Award’ and the ‘Hottest Figure Award’ at the ‘Baidu Hot Ceremony’.
- She won the ‘Best Actress’ award at the ‘1st Berlin Chinese Film Festival’.
- She won the ‘Best Supporting Actress’ award at the ‘1st Golden Screen Awards’.
- She won the ‘Silver Shell’ for ‘Best Actress’ at the ‘64th San Sebastian International Film Festival’.
- She won the award for ‘Best Actress’ at ‘11th Asian Film Award’.
Fan’s Personal Life
On 29 May 2015, it was announced on Li Chen’s social media that he and Fan were dating. On 16 September 2017, the couple got engaged.
Fan’s net worth is estimated to be $100 million.
Did You Know?
- In October, she became a member of the International Competition Jury of 24th Tokyo International Film Festival.
- Fan topped the 2013 Forbes China Celebrity 100 List.
- She was ranked 4th on Forbes World’s Highest-Paid Actresses list for 2015.
- Fan never drinks soft drinks and coffee.