Quick Facts Of Flex Alexander
Celebrated Name Flex Alexander Age 49 Years Nick Name Flex Birth Name Mark Alexander Knox Birth Date 1970-04-15 Gender Male Profession Actor Birth Nation USA Place Of Birth Harlem Nationality American Father Robert Mother Alethia Ethnicity Black Height 6 ft 3 in Weight 83 Kg Education Will Add Soon Marital Status Married Spouse Shanice Wilson Children Daughter Imani Shekinah Alexander-Knox (born August 23, 2001) and son Elijah Alexander-Knox (born March 5, 2004) Net Worth 250 thousand dollars Salary Will Add Soon
Mark Alexander Knox famed as Flex Alexander is an American actor, comedian, and dancer. His dancing started when he was a teen. After beginning to dance in New York Clubs, he earned the nickname of Flex owing to the acrobatic dance skills he portrayed to his audience. Overall, he is a very talented actor.
Love Story of Flex Alexander and Shanice
Early Life of Flex
Alexander was born on 15th April 1970 in Harlem, the USA as Mark Alexander Knox. As of 2019, he celebrated his 49th birthday. He is the son of Alethia Knox and Robert Whitehead. As a teen, he began dancing in New York night-clubs earning the nickname “Flex” due to his acrobatic dance skills. After being discovered by DJ Spinderella, he began touring with rap trio Salt-n-Pepa’s and remained with the dance troupe for three years. His nationality is American and his ethnicity is Black. His other early life information will be added soon.
Body Measurements of Flex
Flex’s height is 6 feet and 3 inches tall. In meters, he stands at a height of 1.9 m tall. There is no detailed information about the measurements of his body like the Waist Line or shoe size. However, his weight is 83 kilograms. Overall, he has a healthy body.
Career of Flex
- Flex’s first television role was on the short-lived 1993 ABC sitcom Where I Live.
- He then guest-starred on episodes of Sister, Sister, and The Cosby Mysteries.
- In 1996, he landed a starring role on another short-lived sitcom Homeboys in Outer Space.
- He guest-starred on Brooklyn South and The Parkers, and also had roles in several films including the 1998 direct-to-video release Backroom Bodega Boyz and She’s All That (1999).
- He appeared as Maya Wilkes’ husband Darnell during the first season of the UPN sitcom Girlfriends from 2000 to 2001.
- He left Girlfriends to star as single father Mark “Flex” Washington on the UPN sitcom One on One.
- For his role on the series, Alexander was nominated for three NAACP Image Awards and two BET Comedy Awards.
- He portrayed Michael Jackson in the VH1 television biopic Man In The Mirror: The Michael Jackson Story in 2004 which garnered him another NAACP Image Award nomination.
- He had roles in the 2006 film Snakes on a Plane and in the 2007 horror film, The Hills Have Eyes 2.
- He also had a role in Clement Virgo’s Poor Boy’s Game.
- His most recent role was in a 2007 episode of CSI: Miami.
- On September 19, 2005, he did return for the fifth and final season of One On One.
Marital Status, Wife, Child
Flex is a married person and he married R&B singer Shanice Wilson on Valentine’s Day 2000. They have two children, daughter Imani Shekinah Alexander-Knox (born August 23, 2001) and son Elijah Alexander-Knox (born March 5, 2004). The couple is living a happy life as of today.
Net Worth of Flex Alexander
Flex has a net worth of about 250 thousand dollars which can be attributed to his dancing videos, skills, movie and television appearances as well as from his reality show. His exact salary will be added soon. Other information about him is available on various biography sites.