Quick Facts Of Frank Lampard
Celebrated Name Frank Lampard Age 41 Years Nick Name Frank Lampard Birth Name Frank Lampard Birth Date 1978-06-20 Gender Male Profession Footballer Birth Nation England Nationality Englis Place Of Birth London Ethnicity White Father Frank Lampard Sr. Mother Pat Lampard Sisters Natalie and Claire Height 1.84 m Weight 90 Kg Net Worth $75 Million Salary More than $7 million Marital Status Married Wife Christine Bleakley
Frank James Lampard famed as Frank Lampard is an English professional football manager and former player who is the head coach of Premier League club, Chelsea. He is Chelsea’s leading goalscorer. He has won a number of trophies, including three Premier League titles, a UEFA Champions League title, four FA Cups, a UEFA Europa League title, and two Football League Cups. He made his debut for England in 1999 and has represented England in the UEFA Euro 2004, FIFA World Cup in 2006,2010 and 2014 editions. Overall, he is a very talented person.
Frank Lampard needs ‘rusty’ Willian back to full fitness, says Chelsea legend Ashley Cole
Ashley Cole admits former Chelsea team-mate Willian looked ‘rusty’ off the bench in the side’s 1-1 draw with Leicester. Mason Mount broke the deadlock in the 7th minute of the Premier League clash, dispossessing Wilfred Ndidi and finding the net before the Leicester midfielder redeemed himself with a second-half equalizer. The result means Lampard is the first Chelsea manager to fail to win any of his first three matches since Rafael Benitez back in the 2012/13 season. Willian – who sustained a knee injury at this summer’s Copa America and missed Chelsea’s entire pre-season – came on as a substitute in the 71st minute at Stamford Bridge. Brazil forward struggled with the pace of the game and lost possession on a number of occasions as the Foxes secured a hard-fought point away from home. Cole defended Lampard following the draw and argued that Chelsea was badly missing Ruben Loftus-Cheek (Achilles) and Antonio Rudiger (knee). The former left-back urged Lampard to ‘motivate’ his injured contingent back to full fitness, with the Blues already five points behind league leaders Liverpool after two matches. Lampard rejected the ‘excuse’ that Chelsea’s players were suffering from fatigue after their penalty shootout defeat to Liverpool in the Super Cup on Wednesday night.
Early Life of Frank Lampard
Frank Lampard was born on 20th June 1978 to father, Frank Lampard Sr and mother, Pat Lampard in Romford, London, England. As of 2019, he celebrated his 41st birthday. He holds English nationality and his ethnicity is White. He is the youngest child of his parents and has two elder sisters named Natalie and Claire. His father was a former professional football player for West Ham United and also an assistant manager with the West Ham United. Harry Redknapp, former head coach of Birmingham City football team, is his uncle.
Body Measurements of Frank Lampard
Frank Lampard is a very handsome footballer with an athletic body build. He has a tall height of 1.84 m with the balanced bodyweight of 90 Kg. His other body measurements will be added soon. Overall, he has got a very healthy body with a charming smile on his face attracting a lot of people towards him.
Career of Frank Lampard
- Lampard started his playing career by joining the youth club of West Ham United in 1994 in which his father was the assistant coach.
- After signing with the main team of West Ham United in 1995, he was transferred to the fellow English football club, Swansea City on a loan in the same year and made his debut for Swansea City against Bradford City.
- He scored his first-ever professional club goal against Brighton & Hove Albion.
- He later returned back to West Ham United when his spell was over with the Swansea City and made his debut for the English club, Coventry City on 31st January 1996 coming as a substitute for John Moncur.
- He was the part of the team that went on to win the UEFA Intertoto Cup in 1999.
- He later signed with English Premier League giant, Chelsea in 2001 and made his debut against Tottenham Hotspur on 16th September 2001.
- He was the part of a successful Chelsea Squad alongside players such as Ivory Coast striker, Didier Drogba, English defender, John Terry as well as the Ghanian midfielder, Michael Essien that won the UEFA Champions League in the 2011-2012 season.
- After a brief dispute with the American soccer club, New York City, he signed with English football club, Manchester City in 2014 and made his debut against Arsenal on September 2014 when he came on as a substitute for Samir Nasri.
- He scored his first goal for Man City against Chelsea on 21 September 2014 and left the club in 2015.
- Lampard then moved to the United States of America and joined the American soccer club, New York City FC in 2015 and made his debut against Montreal Impact on 1 August 2015.
- He announced his retirement from all forms of football on 2nd February 2017 and stated that he would like to try to gain coach qualification.
- Talking about his international career, after playing England in their youth and reserve team, he made his full international debut for England against Belgium in a friendly on 10 October 1999 and scored his first international goal against Croatia on 20 August 2003.
- He was the crucial player in the major FIFA tournaments like UEFA Euro Cup and FIFA World Cup.
- Lampard retired in August 2014 and made 106 appearances scoring 29 goals for England.
Marital Status, Wife, Children
Lampard is a married person. He is married to his wife, Christine Bleakley, a TV presenter by profession with whom he tied the knot on 20 December 2015. The couple had been in a relationship from October 2009 and dated 6 years prior to their marriage. In May 2018, the couple announced that they were having their first child.
Previously, he was in a relationship with his former partner, Elen Rivas, a Spanish model and the couple has two daughters, Luna born on August 2005 and Isla born on May 2007. As of today, the couple is living a happy life without any disturbances.
Net worth of Frank Lampard
Frank is a very successful person. His annual salary playing for Chelsea football club for the 2012/13 season was estimated to be around £7 million. Furthermore, he earned above $7 million as an annual salary from the American soccer club, New York City FC. Looking at his professional playing career, his total net worth combined with his assets is assumed to be more than $75 million. He is known to be a great investor in property, he is reported to own a home in Chelsea, four-room bedroom house in Barcelona, Spain, two houses in Cambridge as well as three apartments in London Docklands. He had also purchased a house at Surrey London that was estimated to cost around £ 4 million. In addition, he has a fleet of Luxurious cars in his collection which only highlights his massive wealth like Audi, Ferrari, Italia, F12 Sports car to name a few. The cars he purchased are assumed to cost from several hundred thousand dollars to millions. Overall, he is satisfied with his earnings and he is living a luxurious lifestyle.