Quick Facts Of Gemma Collins
Celebrated Name Gemma Collins Age 38 Years Nick Name Gemma Collins Birth Name Gemma Clare Collins Birth Date 1981-01-31 Gender Female Profession TV Personality Place Of Birth Romford, London, UK Birth Nation England Nationality British Ethnicity English Education Sylvia Young Theater School Father Alan Collins Mother Joan Collins Siblings Russell Collins Marital Status In Relationship Boyfriend James Argent Body Measurement 42-36-45 inches Height 5 feet 9 inches Weight 110 Kg Bra Cup Size 38D Dress Size 14 (US) Shoe Size 5 (US) Net Worth £ 2.7 million Sexual Orientation Straight Horoscope Aquarius Links Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter
An English television personality, Gemma Collins has achieved huge fame all on her hard work and intelligence. No doubt she is talented and her talent has led her to the summit of success. She has risen to prominence from the ITVBe semi-reality program The Only Way Is Essex. Today she is one of the successful actresses who has not only achieved success but also has inspired many people with her achievements.
- An English television personality, reality star, and writer.
- Being a cast member of the ITVBe semi-reality program The Only Way Is Essex.
Gemma Collins Early Life
Gemma Collins was born as Gemma Clare Collins in Romford, London, England. Her nationality is British and ethnicity is English. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius.
As per her family background, Her mother’s name is Joan Collins and father’s name is Alan Collins. She has a brother, Russell Collins.
Moving towards her education, Collins went to the Sylvia Young Theater School when she was a child and starred in a production of The Sound of Music.
Gemma Collins Career
- She began her career through ITV2 semi-reality programme The Only Way Is Essex in the year of 2011.
- Later, she occasionally presents competition segments on ITV programme This Morning and has also made appearances on Loose Women, 8 Out of 10 Cats, Big Brother’s Bit on the Side, Celebrity Juice and I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! NOW!.
- On 16 November 2014, she took part in the fourteenth series of I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! on ITV. After a bumpy start in which she refused to parachute into the jungle along with her cast mates, she withdrew after spending 72 hours in the jungle, which led to widespread bad publicity and ridicule. This was allegedly due to health issues.
- On 5 January 2016, she entered the Celebrity Big Brother house to participate in the seventeenth series. On 2 February 2016, she became the seventh housemate to be evicted, having received the fewest votes to be saved, spending a total of 29 days in the house. In 2017, she returned to Big Brother, as a special guest for a shopping task alongside fellow celebrity ex-cast members Marnie Simpson and Nicola McLean.
- In 2016, Collins stood in for Natalie Anderson presenting a fashion segment on ITV’s This Morning Summer.
- In 2018, she appeared on Celebrity 100% Hotter and the fourth series of Celebs Go Dating. The same year, Collins also appeared in her own reality television show, Gemma Collins: Diva Espana. The one-off special aired on 29 August 2018. Collins also took part in Celebrity MasterChef, and guest starred in a promotional advert for Netflix’s Orange Is the New Black.
- Recently in 2019, Gemma appeared in the dancing competition, “Dancing on Ice” where she made the news for her feud with one of the judges. On 28th January 2019, the story of her fall while dancing with her partner, Matt Evers grabbed all the attention. As per Daily Mirror, Gemma blacked out and fell on the ice and the reports suggest that she had low blood pressure.
- Besides her TV career, Collins released her autobiography Basically: My Real Life as an Essex Girl in June 2013, and it became a bestseller in its first week of release. She has since released another book in 2018 titled The GC: How to Be a Diva, in which she provides advice and self-help for women to gain confidence.
Personal Life of Gemma Collins
Gemma Collins has been involved in a number of high-profile relationships ever since she came onto the scene. She does not shy away from posting pictures about her love life, and she is open about her relationship in the media. However, her most notable relationship was with her current partner and co-star on The Only Way Is Essex, James Argent although, there are no details about how the couple first met
Recently, James came in support of his girlfriend when the fans criticized her falling incident publicity and called them idiots for their poor thinking. The lovebirds have been together and are reportedly co-owners of a house in Italy.
Gemma Collins Net Worth
Gemma Collins is thought to be worth a whopping £2.7 million.
Part of this will likely come from TOWIE, but she has also had a number of other TV roles, including Splash!, I’m A Celebrity, and Celebrity Big Brother (as well as Diva Espana, of course).
This year has been a big one for Gemma, with a book, a collaboration with Boohoo, and a spot on an Orange Is The New Black promo video.
Body Measurements of Gemma Collins
Observing her body statistics, Gemma has a height of 5 feet 9 inches. Her body weighs 110kg. He has dyed blonde hair and blue eyes. Her body measurements are 42-36-45 inches. Her bra size is 38D, dress size is 14 (US) and shoe size is 5 (US).
Did You Know?
- In 2011, Gemma did a nude video piece for Heat.
- Before her TV career, she was a used car sales person.
- Her autobiography “My Real Life as an Essex Girl” was published in June 2013.