Quick Facts Of Hakim Ziyech
Celebrated Name Hakim Ziyech Age 26 Years Nick Name Hakim Birth Name Hakim Ziyech Birth Date 1993-03-19 Gender Male Profession Footballer Birth Nation Netherlands Place Of Birth Dronten Nationality Dutch Moroccan Ethnicity Arab Education Will Add Soon Marital Status Unmarried Girl Friend N/A Parents N/A Siblings Faouzi Ziyech Height 5 feet 11 inches Weight 67 kg Eye Color Dark Brown Hair Color Dark Brown Net Worth $7 million Salary $3 million yearly Source of Wealth Football Career Sexual Orientation Straight Religion Muslim Horoscope Pisces Links Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter
A Moroccan soccer player, Hakim Ziyech is currently playing as the midfielder for National Team of Morocco and a Dutch professional football club, Ajax. The 25-years-old footballer has been a star in Dutch football with Heerenveen and Twente before heading to Ajax in 2016. Today, let’s discover the facts related to Hakim Ziyech wiki, bio, career, and net worth.
What is Hakim Ziyech known for?
- The midfielder for National Team of Morocco and a Dutch professional football club, Ajax.
Hakim Ziyech and his proposed move to Bayern Munich
Hakim and his team Ajax have agreed on the terms which will enable Hakim to play now for Bayern Munich at the Allianz Arena situated in Munich, Bavaria, Germany. He was initially set to join Tottenham but now will be with the German association Bundesliga. Euro United has stated that the superstar from the Dutch club Ajax has successfully completed negotiations with Bayern. The switch will take place in the upcoming transfer window. Hakim is so eager to be part of Bayern that he has already begun learning and practicing the German language.
Where is Hakim Ziyech born?
Back to his early life, Hakim Ziyech was born in Dronten, Netherlands. He grew up with his brother, Faouzi Ziyech. Regarding his nationality, Ziyech holds Dutch Moroccan and belongs to Arab ethnicity. His father is Dutch while his mother is Moroccan. He is Muslim by religion. There is no information regarding his education. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.
When did Hakim Ziyech pursue his football career?
- Hakim Ziyevh began to pursue his football career as a youth member of the Reaal Dronten. Similarly, he played for the football academy school of ASV Dronten and Heerenveen.
- Moroccan midfielder began his senior playing career with Eredivisie side, Heerenveen during 2012 season and made his debut appearances against FC Rapid Bucuresti in the third qualification round of the UEFA Europa League.
- Ziyech’s first Eredivisie match came in a 2-0 loss against NEC. Before leaving the club in 2014, he played 36 games scoring 11 games.
- Ziyech was transferred to FC Twente with a four- year deal on August 18, 2014, with the transfer fee €3.50 million. For the club, he scored 30 goals in 68 appearances before ending his career in a team.
- He was signed by AFC Ajax with the transfer fee €11 million on August 30, 2016. He has so far scored 16 goals in 62 appearances. He has a contract with the club which keeps him until June 30, 2021.
- On the other hand, Ziyech has an agreement to leave the club this summer and links to Everton and Liverpool as per Dutch newspaper, Verbal International.
- Ziyech was awarded Eredivisie top assist provider (2014-015, 2016-018), 2016 Best Moroccan player, AFC Ajax Player of the Year (2017-018) and 2018 Dutch Footballer of the Year Golden Boot.
- On 30 April 2019, Ziyech assisted for the only goal in the Champions League semi-final first leg win at Tottenham Hotspur. He also scored the second goal for Ajax in the second leg of the semi-final.
- Moving towards his international career, Ziyech is eligible to play for Morocco or Netherlands internationally. Hakim Ziyech Ajax’s midfielder, received his first international cap with Netherland on February 29, 2012, in a 0-3 win against Switzerland.
- Following, he played 3 matches for Netherlands U-20 scoring 1 goal and scored 2 goals in 3 games for Netherlands U-21 squad.
- In 2015, Ziyech revealed that he wants to represent Morocco internationally via social media. On October 9, 2015, he earned his senior cap with Morocco in a 1-0 victory over Ivory Coast in an international friendly.
- On May 2018, he will participate in the football World Cup in Russia with the national team of Morocco along with Karim El Ahmadi, Mbark Boussoufa, and Amine Harit.
Does Hakim Ziyech have a girlfriend?
Reflecting his love life, It seems quite concentrated on his games and kept his personal life so much confidential. So far, he has not yet disclosed his relationship. He might be dating his girlfriend but is yet to reveal it to the fans. He is unmarried till date.
How much is Hakim Ziyech net worth?
According to some online sources, Hakim Ziyech has an estimated net worth around $7 million as of 2019. Ziyech is paid around $3 million as a yearly salary from his current club. His favorite brand is Nike and endorses footwear. He currently resides in his own house in Dronten, Netherlands. Further, Ziyech’s current market value is estimated to be €35 million as of 2019.
How tall is Hakim Ziyech?
Observing his body statistics, Ziyech stands a height of 5 feet 11 inches and weighs around 67 kg. Similarly, His both hair and eyes color is dark brown. His other body information is yet to be revealed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.