Quick Facts Of Heidi Klum
Celebrated Name Heidi Klum Age 46 Years Nick Name The Body Birth Name Heidi Klum Birth Date 1973-06-01 Gender Female Profession Model Birth Nation Germany Place Of Birth Bergisch Gladbach, Germany Nationality German Spouse Seal (m. 2005–2014), Ric Pipino (m. 1997–2002) Children Helene Boshoven Samuel, Lou Sulola Samuel Father Günther Klum Mother Erna Klum Height 5 Feet 9 Inch Weight 62 kg Body Measurement 37-27-37 inches Breast Size 37 in Waist Size 27 in Hip Size 37 in Shoe Size Size: 9 (US) Dress Size 4 (US) Body Shape Hourglass Hair Color Blonde Eye Color Hazel Sexual Orientation Straight Religion Christian Current City Los Angeles, California, USA Siblings Michael Klum (Brother) School High School in Cologne, Germany Net Worth $70 million Salary Not Known Ethnicity White Awards Primetime Emmy Award Links Wikipedia Facebook Twitter Instagram
A German model, television personality, businesswoman, fashion designer, singer, television producer, author, and actress is popularly named as Heidi Klum. In the year 1999, she was the first German model to become a Victoria’s, Secret Angel. She also became the host and a judge of Germany’s Next Topmodel and the reality show Project Runway which earned her an Emmy nomination in 2008 and a win in 2013 for Outstanding Host for a Reality or Reality-Competition Program. She has worked as a spokesmodel for Dannon and H&M and has appeared in numerous commercials for McDonald’s, Volkswagen and others. Klum also had supporting roles in movies Blow Dry, Ella Enchanted, and many more. She then appeared on TV shows including Sex and the City, How I Met Your Mother, Desperate Housewives and Parks, and Recreation. Since 2013, Klum has been a judge on the NBC reality show America’s Got Talent.
- German Model, Television Personality, Businessman, Fashion Designer, Singer, Author and Actress
Rumors and Gossips
- Heidi Klum calls her boyfriend, Tom Kaulitz which is absolutely wonderful after revealing she ignored drake.
- Heidi Klum is Engaged to Musician Tom Kaulitz
Read More: Who is Tom Kaulitz?
Early life of Klum
Heidi Klum was born on 1st June 1973 in Bergisch Gladbach, North Rhine-Westphalia, West Germany. Her nationality is German. She is the daughter of Erna, a hairdresser and Gunther Klum, a cosmetics company executive.
Body Features of Klum
Klum has got a tall height of 1.76 m and has a balanced weight of 62 Kg. The hair color of Klum is Blonde and her eye color is Hazel
Career of Klum
- Heidi Klum started her career with modeling and acting.
- She has been featured on the cover of French, German, Portuguese and Spanish Vogue magazines, as well as Elle, InStyle, Marie Claire, Glamour and Russian Harper’s Bazaar magazines.
- She also hosted 2002, 2006, 2007, 2008, and 2009 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Shows.
- From the year 2007, she has been a celebrity spokesmodel for Jordache and Volkswagen.
- She made her appearance in TV shows, such as Spin City, Sex and the City, Yes, Dear, and How I Met Your Mother.
- She then appeared in the movies such as Blow Dry, Ella Enchanted and many more.
- She was featured in the 2003 video game James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing.
- She was also named by Forbes as third on the list of the World’s 15 Top-Earning Supermodels.
- She signed to IMG Models in New York City.
- She appeared in two versions of a Guitar Hero World Tour.
- In October 2009, She was the often-nude one-woman subject of Heidilicious, a photo book by photographer Rankin.
- She also partnered with New Balance and Amazon.com.
- Klum became the host, judge and executive producer of the reality show Project Runway in the end of 2004.
- She and “Project Runway” received a Peabody Award in the year 2008.
- In March 2013, it was announced that Klum would be joining America’s Got Talent replacing Sharon Osbourne as a judge.
- She, along with her co-host Tim Gunn won an Emmy Award for Outstanding Host for a Reality or Reality-Competition Program in the year 2013.
- On 7th September 2018, it was confirmed that Klum, along with Tim Gunn would not be returning to Project Runway.
Affairs of Klum
Klum is a married woman. She is married to Ric Pipino in the year 1997 and later got divorced in the year 2002.
Then, in the year 2005, she married Seal and later they got separated in the year 2014.
She is the mother of 4 children named Helene (Leni) Klum (born 2004), Henry Gunther Ademola Dashtu Samuel (born 2005), Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel (born 2006), and daughter Lou Sulola Samuel (born 2009).
Net worth of Klum
The net worth of Klum is estimated between $50 Million and $70 Million. She is satisfied with her earning.
Did You Know?
- She became an American citizen In 2008.
- Heidi has been recruited by Victoria’s Secret.
- Vera Wang created a mind-blowing wedding dress for her.
- There is a rose called after Heidi.
- Heidi still has a bag where she is keeps her teeth lost in her childhood.
- She launched her first song “Wonderland” in 2006. It turned to be the liking of many people as t took the 13th place on the German chart.
- People Magazine named her one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in 2001.