Quick Facts Of Hilary Duff
Celebrated Name Hilary Duff Age 32 Years Nick Name Hil Birth Name Hilary Erhard Duff Birth Date 1987-09-28 Gender Female Profession Actor Birth Nation USA Place Of Birth Houston, Texas Nationality American Ethnicity Mixed Mother Susan Colleen Duff Father Robert Duff Sisters Haylie Duff School Harvard Extension School Religion Christianity Horoscope Libra Height 5 feet 2 inches Weight 55 Kg Eye Color Light Brown Hair Color Blonde Body Measurement 34-27-34 inches Bra Cup Size 32B Shoe Size 6 (US) Dress Size 8 (US) Marital Status Engaged Partner Matthew Koma Children Two Spouse Mike Comrie (M. 2010; Div. 2016) Net Worth $26 Million Salary Under Review Source of Wealth Entertainment Industry Sexual Orientation Straight Links Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
As a household name in Hollywood, Hilary Duff is one entertainer who has recorded maximum success in both her acting and music career among other endeavors. She started acting at a very young age and after her acclaimed role as the bubbly Lizzie McGuire on the popular series Lizzie McGuire, she not only shot to prominent fame but earned herself the title of a teen idol. The series lasted from 2001 to 2004 during which she also starred in lead roles in several films like Agent Cody Banks, A Cinderella Story and many more.
With two decades of a versatile career to her credit, Hilary Duff has created an unforgettable profile as a singer, fashion designer, an author, entrepreneur and most importantly, an actress who made a smooth transition from child star to teen screen idol and now a beautiful grown woman who is a powerhouse of skills and talent. Below are some lesser-known facts about the screen sensation you have never heard of.
Disney is bringing back Hilary Duff for a “Lizzie McGuire” reboot
Lizzie McGuire is 13 going on 30. The beloved Disney Channel show is officially getting a reboot on the new streaming platform, Disney+ and yes, it will star the original Lizzie herself, Hilary Duff. In the words of the iconic character, “This is what dreams are made of.” After news of the reboot was announced at the D23 Expo on Friday, Duff shared her excitement for the show on Instagram, along with nostalgic clips from the show. “SURPRISE!!! I’ve been trying to contain this excitement for a loooong time while this has been in the works!” she wrote. “I am beyond excited to be home again, back with my girl … and into her 30’s.”
Duff said the new show will feature a 30-year-old McGuire, rather than the 13-year-old girl the world fell in love with. “Lizzie has also grown up, she’s older, she’s wiser, she has a much bigger shoe budget,” Duff said from the stage Friday, Variety reported. “She has her dream job, the perfect life right now working as an apprentice to a fancy New York City decorator. ” Duff said the character now has “the perfect man, who owns a fancy restaurant. She’s getting ready to celebrate her 30th birthday.” It’s safe to say fans of the original show, which went off the air in 2004, are thrilled for the reboot.
Disney+ goes live in the U.S., Canada, and the Netherlands on November 12. It will be available in Australia and New Zealand the following week. Disney announced an array of new content at D23, including a “Star Wars” series starring Ewan McGregor as Obi-Wan Kenobi and another one called, “The Mandalorian,” as well as a live-action remake of “Lady and the Tramp” starring Tessa Thompson and Justin Theroux.
Where did Hilary Duff grow up?
Recalling her early life, Hilary Duff was born in Houston, Texas, United States. Her nationality is American and ethnicity is mixed (German, English, Scottish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Welsh, French). Her mother’s name is Susan Colleen Duff and father’s name is Robert Duff. She has a sister, Haylie Duff. She began acting at a young age, starring in a production of The Nutcracker at age 8. She became labeled a teen idol as the title character in the Disney Channel comedy series Lizzie McGuire (2001–2004).
Regarding her education, Hilary Duff attended Harvard Extension School. She attended several acting and dancing training as well.
When did Hilary Duff pursue her career in Film Industry?
- During her acting career, she makes a big appearance from the 1997 TV arrangement True Women. In 1999 she appeared in the TV motion picture The Soul Collector.
- In 2000, she also appeared in an American medicinal dramatization TV arrangement Chicago Hope. The numbers one spot, part of an American real to life high school sitcom Lizzie McGuire on 2001 include Hilary Duff.
- Duff additionally included as Stephanie in an American TV sitcom George Lopez. Duff has likewise highlighted in American Dreams (2003), Dear Santa (2005), Ghost Whisperer (2009).
- She also played the character Olivia Burke in six episodes of the TV series Gossip Girl in 2009, Duff Project Runway (2012) and Two and a Half Men (2013).
- She has included in Younger since 2015 as Kelsey Peters. Hilary Duff has additionally highlighted in many movies which she began her film profession from 1998 motion picture Casper Meets Wendy.
- She has additionally demonstrated her acting abilities in Cheaper by the Dozen (2003), Cheaper by the Dozen 2 (2005), Material Girls (2006), Stay Cool (2009), According to Greta (2009), She Wants Me (2012) and Flock of Dudes (2015).
- In June 2016, Duff revealed that she has been working on a new album. In contrast to Breathe In. Breathe Out, she said that the new album has a “darker and heavier tone”. She teased a new song via her Snapchat post, which was then confirmed to be titled “Tied to You”.
- In January 2017, Duff became one of the investors for the cosmetic line Kopari Beauty, alongside other celebrities such as Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis, and Karlie Kloss.
- In September 2018, it was confirmed that Duff will be lending her voice as the lead character in an animated film, Meet Your Tooth Fairy. The same month, due to the success of her eyewear collection, Duff launched a limited edition of her Muse x Hilary Duff collection, namely the “Bold Capsule”. This capsule included new varieties of color blocks and asymmetrical details
- In January 2019, Duff invested again, this time with Chelsea Handler for cosmetics line “Nudestix”.
Who is Hilary Duff married to?
Moving towards her love life, Hilary’s love life has been a busy one and has seen a lot of the spotlight too. She has been in romantic entanglements with several men including Aaron Carter and Joel Madden but in the end, she tied the knot with Mike Comrie in August 2010. In 2011, she announced the imminent arrival of her baby and on March 20 in 2012, the couple welcomed their son Luca Cruz Comrie. Unfortunately, Hilary and Mike got an amicable divorce which was finalized in February 2016.
Following her split from Comrie, Duff dated personal trainer Jason Walsh from August 2015 until November 2016. Duff has been in a relationship with Matthew Koma since January 2017. They announced she was pregnant with their first child together, a girl on June 8, 2018. In October 2018, Duff delivered their daughter, Banks Violet Bair, via a home water birth. Duff and Koma then became engaged in May 2019.
How much does Hilary Duff earn?
Her film and TV exploits as a child star and teen idol grossed millions and it’s absolutely safe to say the actress got a lot of fat cheques on payday. She has countless hit films and series under her belt and so far, she has accrued an estimated net worth of $26 Million at present. However, her salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Hillary Duff?
Observing her body physics, Hilary has a height of 5 feet 2 inches. Her body weighs 55kg. She has light brown eyes and dyed blonde hair. Furthermore, her body measurements are 34-27-34 inches. Her bra size is 32B, shoe size is 6 (US) and dress size is 8 (US).
Did You Know?
- She appeared in commercials when she was a kid.
- She doesn’t like techno music.
- Got into singing after watching her sister, Haylie Duff, perform.
- Diagnosed with hyperactive ADHD as a kid and still takes medication for it as an adult.