Quick Facts Of Hope Hicks
Celebrated Name Hope Hicks Age 31 Years Nick Name Hicks Birth Name Hope Charlotte Hicks Birth Date 1988-10-21 Gender Female Profession Politician Birth Nation U.S Place Of Birth Greenwich Connecticut Nationality American Father Paul Burton Hicks III Mother Caye Ann (Cavender) Hicks Horoscope Libra Religion Jewish Ethnicity White High School Greenwich High School University Southern Methodist University. Height 1.73 m Eye Color Hazel Blue Hair Color Brown Marital Status Unmarried Net Worth $200,000 Salary €160,000 Best Known For White House Communications Director
Hope Charlotte Hicks is one of the popular American Public Relation Consultant. She is widely recognized as “Hope Hicks”. She served as the White House Communications Director for the Donald Trump, U.S President. She served from August 2017 to 29th March 2018. She is a well known American celebrity. She is famous for contribution to professional life. She was White House Director of Strategic Communication from January to September. He is very talented and skilled secretary.
Early Life of Hicks
Passionate and enthusiastic secretary, Hope Hicks was born on 21st October 1988. Se was born and raised in Greenwich Connecticut, a city of U.S. She is the daughter of Caye Ann (Cavender) Hicks and Paul Burton Hicks III, her father, and mother. Her nationality is American. Her astrological sign is Libra. Her religion is Jewish. At the small age, she began her career with model, actress and lacrosse player. Her ethnicity is White. She attended Greenwich High School and she became co-captain of the lacrosse team. In the year 2006, she graduated from her high school and then attended Southern Methodist University. There she majored in English and played on a club lacrosse program she helped start. She graduated in 2010.
Body Features of Hicks
Hicks has got a great personality. Talking about her body, her height is 1.73 m. Her eye color is Hazel Blue and hair color is Brown. She has a balanced body with good health. She has an attractive body figure. Her smiling face and charming personality have helped her to gain the attention of all the viewers.
Career of Hicks
- Hicks was the cover model for “The It Girl” (2005), the first novel in the series by Cecily von Ziegesar.
- She started her career in Public relations from the firm “Zeno Group” and in the year 2012, she began working with the firm “Hiltzik Strategies” and then worked with Donald Trump’s daughter, Ivanka Trump on her ventures.
- Then, in the year 2014 of August month, she joined “The Trump Organization” and helped Ivanka on Online Store.
- In the October month of the same year, she began working directly with Donald Trump.
- In the year 2015, she was chosen for the role of Press Secretary and she handled press members, inquiries and over 250 requests a day.
- On 22nd December 2016, it was announced that Hicks would become part of the Trump Administration in the position of the White House Director of Strategic Communications.
- Later, she was made the interim White House Communications Director in 16th August 2017. She was then appointed permanent White House Communications Director on 12th September 2017.
- She said that she sometimes had to tell “white lies” in her work as communications director and was refused to answer any question. Due to this, she planned to resign.
- On 29th March 2018, She officially resigned.
Personal Life of Hicks
She is single. He is neither married nor she has a boyfriend. She is very secretive woman regarding her love life. She has not revealed about her relationship to the media. She is focusing on her career than in a relationship.
Previously, it was rumored that she was in a relationship for six years and ended up while she was working with Trump.
This excellent consultant makes good money from her work. The net worth of Hicks is estimated to have $200,000 as of 2018. She is receiving an annual salary of €160,000 from her present work. She is satisfied with her earning.