Quick Facts Of Jacob Sartorius
Celebrated Name Jacob Sartorius Age 17 Years Nick Name Jacob Sartorius Birth Name Jacob Sartorius Birth Date 2002-10-02 Gender Male Profession Painter Birth Nation USA Place Of Birth Oklahoma, United States Nationality American Father Rolf Sartorius Siblings Caroline Sartorius Height 5 ft 8 in Weight 50 Kg Eye Color Hazel Hair Color Brown Marital Status Unmarried Net Worth $300K as of 2018 Famous For Creating various lip-syncing videos on Musical.ly
Rolf Jacob Sartorius famed as Jacob Sartorius is an American singer and internet personality, who rose to fame via social media from posting lip-syncing videos on “musical.ly” and “TikTok”. Jacob released his debut single “Sweatshirt” in the year 2016 and released his debut extended play “The Last Text” on 20th January 2017. He released his second EP “Left Me Hangin”.
Gossips and Rumors
Jacob tweeted “I love the thought of being with you Or maybe it’s the thought and not being so alone” in the Twitter.
- Creating various lip-syncing videos on Musical.ly.
Early Life of Jacon
On 2nd October 2002, Jacob was born in Oklahoma, United States. He was born to Rolf Sartorius and his mother was a social media manager. After his birth, he was adopted and moved to Virginia because his birth parents were unable to take care of him. He was raised in Reston, Virginia by his adoptive parents. He holds American nationality. He also has a sister named Caroline Sartorius. His horoscope is Libra. His ethnicity is White.
Being as a famous singer, he has not spoken about his education and many more to the media.
Body Features of Jacob
Jacob has got a very attractive body. Jacob has a tall height of 5 ft 8 inches and his weight is 50 Kg. He has a pair of hazel eyes and brown hair. Besides this, there is not any information regarding his other body measurements.
Career of Jacob
- At the small age of 7, Jacob began acting in musicals.
- In the year 2014, he uploaded his first online video to Vine at the small age of 11.
- After that, he joined Musical.ly where his online fame took off and his lip-syncing videos on the app became very popular and led him to become one of the app’s top stars with over 14 million followers.
- After that, he signed with T3 Music Group and then released his debut single “Sweatshirt” on 3rd May 2016 which peaked at No. 90 on the US Billboard Hot 100.
- He performed the song for the first time in Baltimore on May 7 during the Magcon tour.
- Business Insider predicted that he could be the next Justin Bieber.
- He undertook the All My Friends Tour, a solo mini-tour where he performed in six cities in the year 2016.
- His debut EP “The Last Text” was released on 20th January 2017.
- In the year 2017, he signed with RCA Records and released his major label debut “Left Me Hangin” on 6th October.
- On 1st December 2017, he released his first Christmas song “Cozy”.
- In March 2018, he attended the Los Angeles March for Our Lives protest and spoke at the event.
Affairs of Jacob
Jacob is not married yet but he was in a relationship previously with many celebrities. Currently, he is single and he is focusing on his career rather than being in a relationship.
Before, he was in a relationship with the singer, Maddie Ziegler in the year 2016 and again with Baby Ariel, Luna Blaise, Millie Bobby Brown and many more.
Net Worth of Jacob
The net worth of this famous singer is estimated around $300k and it continues to grow. He makes decent money from online ads due to his massive audience of fans and followers (almost 4 million as of 2017, and this number continues to grow!). Other sources of income are music sales and live shows. He is satisfied with his earning. The salary of Jacob is still no revealed yet and will be updated soon.
Did You Know?
- Jacob was enrolled in the acting classes at the age of 8 and soon after, he began performing in community theater productions.
- Jacob’s first official post on Vine managed to get looped for more than 15 million times. The post was an anti-bullying message.