Quick Facts Of Jamie Foxx
Celebrated Name Jamie Foxx Age 51 Years Nick Name Jamie Foxx Birth Name Eric Marlon Bishop Birth Date 1967-12-13 Gender Male Profession Actor Birth Nation United States Place Of Birth Terrell, Texas Nationality American Ethnicity Mixed Horoscope Sagittarius Famous For American actor, singer, songwriter, record producer, and comedian. Height 5ft 7in Weight N/A Father Darrell Bishop , Mark Talley Mother Louise Annette Talley Dixon , Esther Marie High School Terrell High School University United States International University Body Build/Type Athletic Eye Color Dark Brown Hair Color Black Marital Status Unmarried Daughter Corinne and Anelise Net Worth $100 Million
Eric Marlon Bishop famed as Jamie Foxx is an American actor, singer, songwriter, record producer, and comedian. He is famous for his portrayal of Ray Charles in the 2004 biographical film Ray for which he won an Academy Award for Best Actor, BAFTA Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role, and a Golden Globe Award for Best Actor-Motion Picture Musical or Comedy. Since spring 2017, Foxx has served as the host and executive producer of the Fox game show Beat Shazam. Overall, he is a very talented actor.
Katie Holmes glows on a walk with Suri Cruise after Jamie Foxx breakup news
Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx split after six years together. Katie Holmes appeared unfazed by her breakup from longtime boyfriend Jamie Foxx, while photographed out and about in New York on Monday. The “Dawson’s Creek” alum, 40, was snapped taking her dogs for a walk with daughter Suri Cruise, 13, and had an ear-to-ear grin. Holmes kept her look casual with jeans, a T-shirt and a pair of sneakers from the Madewell x Veja collaboration ($150), while her daughter upped the ante with a flowing skirt and sleeveless button-down shirt. Holmes’ breakup from Foxx exclusively revealed on Monday, hasn’t gotten in the way of her style, as she’s been feeling bold enough to try one of summer’s hottest-if, not horrible-trends: the heeled flip-flop. Holmes was photographed in Midtown Manhattan on Sunday looking as happy as ever, despite wearing an uncomfortable-looking pair of Gianvito Rossi “Calypso” sandals ($695).
Early Life of Jamie Foxx
Jamie Foxx was born on 13th December 1967 in Terrell, Texas as Eric Marlon Bishop. His nationality is American and his ethnicity is mixed. He was born to his father Darrell Bishop who sometimes worked as a stockbroker, and mother Louise Annette Talley Dixon. Shortly after his birth, Foxx was adopted and raised by his mother’s adoptive parents, Esther Marie who is a domestic worker and nursery operator and Mark Talley, a yard worker. He was grown up in a strict Baptist family. Foxx began playing the piano when he was five years old and as a teenager, he was a part-time pianist and choir leader in Terrell’s New Hope Baptist Church. He attended Terrell High School, where he received top grades. After completing high school, Foxx received a scholarship to United States International University, where he studied musical and performing arts composition. He was very talented since his childhood as he used to tell jokes in his class and also he played basketball and football as a quarterback. He celebrated his birthday on the 13th of December with his friends and family. Currently, he is 51 years old. He celebrated his birthday on the 13th of December with his friends and family. Currently, he is 51 years old. His other early life information will be added soon.
Body Measurements of Jamie Foxx
Jamie Foxx is a very handsome actor with an athletic body build. He has got an attractive personality with a height of 5 ft 7 in tall. His weight is unknown. His eye color is dark brown and his hair color is black.
Career of Jamie Foxx
- Jamie Foxx first told jokes at a comedy club’s open mic night in the year 1989.
- He then joined the cast of In Living Color in 1991, where his recurrent character Wanda also shared a name with Redd’s friend and co-worker, LaWanda Page.
- After that, he went on to star in his own sitcom The Jamie Foxx Show, from 1996 to 2001 following a recurring role in the comedy-drama sitcom Roc.
- He made his film debut in the 1992 comedy Toys.
- His first dramatic role came in Oliver Stone’s 1999 film Any Given Sunday, where he was cast as a hard-partying American football player.
- In the year 2001, he starred opposite Will Smith in Michael Mann’s biographical drama ‘Ali’.
- In the year 2004, he played taxi driver Max Durocher in the Mann film Collateral alongside Tom Cruise, for which he received outstanding reviews and a nomination for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor.
- In the year 2003, he made a cameo in Benzino’s music video for “Would You”, which features LisaRaye McCoy and Mario Winans.
- He featured on the rapper Twista’s song, “Slow Jamz”, together with Kanye West, which reached #1 on the US Billboard Hot 100 singles chart and #3 on the UK Singles Chart.
- He portrays Ray Charles in the biographical film Ray (2004), for which he won the Academy Award for Best Actor and the BAFTA Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role.
- He is the third male in history (after Barry Fitzgerald and Al Pacino) to receive two acting Oscar nominations in the same year for two different movies, Collateral and Ray.
- He released his second studio album, Unpredictable, in December 2005 which debuted at #2, selling 598,000 copies in its first week, rising to #1.
- He became the fourth artist to have both won an Academy Award for an acting role and to have achieved a #1 album in the U.S.
- At the 2006 Black Entertainment Television (BET) Awards, Foxx won Best Duet/Collaboration with Kanye West for “Gold Digger” and tied with Mary J. Blige’s “Be Without You” for Video of the Year.
- On 8th December 2006, he received four Grammy Award nominations.
- In the year 2007, he starred the lead role in the action thriller film The Kingdom opposite Chris Cooper, Jason Bateman, Jennifer Garner, and Ashraf Barhom.
- In September 2007, he was awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- In April 2009, he played the lead role in the dramatic film The Soloist.
- He released his third album titled Intuition in 2008, featuring Kanye West, T.I., Ne-Yo, Lil’ Kim and T-Pain.
- On 22nd January 2007, he launched The Foxxhole, a channel on Sirius Satellite Radio featuring talk-radio programs, stand-up comedy albums, and music primarily by African-American performers.
- In April 2011, Foxx voiced the cartoon canary Nico in the movie ‘Rio’
- In the year 2012, he starred in the title role of the Quentin Tarantino written and directed by Django Unchained.
- In the year 2013, he was cast as President James Sawyer in White House Down alongside Channing Tatum.
- The following year, Foxx appeared in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 as the villain Electro.
- In the year 2017, he starred as Bats, a trigger-happy gang member, in the film Baby Driver.
- He released his fifth studio album, Hollywood: A Story of a Dozen Roses, on May 18, 2015.
- On May 29, 2018, Foxx was cast as Al Simmons in a reboot of the Spawn film franchise, directed by Todd McFarlane.
- On May 22, 2019, he appeared as George Jefferson in Live in Front of a Studio Audience: Norman Lear’s All in the Family and The Jeffersons on ABC.
Marital Status, Married, Wife, Children
Jamie Foxx is a very secretive person. He was in a relationship with Katie Holmes who is an American Actress since 2013 but they officially broke up their six-year-long romance recently in August 2019. He has two daughters: Corinne (born 1994) and Anelise (born August 2009) though their mother’s name is unknown. At present, he is focusing on his career.
Net worth of Jamie Foxx
Jamie Foxx is a very successful actor and he has earned a good amount of money from his career. As of 2019, his net worth is estimated to be $100 Million. His exact salary is under review but it will be added soon.