Quick Facts Of Jamie Laing
Celebrated Name Jamie Laing Age 21 Years Nick Name Birth Name Jamie Laing Birth Date 1998-11-03 Gender Male Profession Actor, Entrepreneur and Social Media Influencer Birth Nation United Kingdom Place Of Birth Oxford, England Nationality British Ethnicity Unknown Horoscope Scorpio College / University Radley College University University of Leeds Father Nicholas Laing Mother Penny Baines Siblings Two – Alexander Laing and Emily Laing Marital Status Unmarried – In a Relationship Girl Friend Heloise Agostinelli Height 5 feet 9 inches Weight N/A Eye Color Blue Hair Color Blonde Net Worth $10 Million Salary Under Review Source of Wealth Entertainment Industry Sexual Orientation Straight Links Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Jamie Laing is a British actor, entrepreneur, and social media influencer. He rose to fame for his role in the award-winning television series ‘Made in Chelsea.’ The series aired on the UK’s channel ‘E4,’. He joined the cast in the second season of the series. Jamie is also one of the two presenters of the podcast, ‘Private Parts.’ Here are some lesser-known facts about Jamie Laing.
Jamie Laing pulls out of Strictly Come Dancing with a foot injury
Jamie Laing will be seen in the pre-recorded launch episode on BBC One on Saturday, but won’t play any further part. “I’m devastated that I’m unable to continue in the competition,” the 30-year-old said. “I was so excited to hit the dance floor.”
At the weekend, he was seen on crutches and with a protective boot on his foot. No details have been released about whether he will be replaced in the line-up. “I would like to wish the lovely couples all the very best and hope they enjoy their time on the show to the fullest,” he added.
Executive producer Sarah James said: “We are so sad that Jamie won’t be able to take part in the series, he had already lit up the ballroom during the launch show with his boundless energy and enthusiasm. We all wish him a full and speedy recovery.”
Kevin Clifton, who lifted the glitterball trophy last year with Stacey Dooley, sent a message of sympathy on Twitter. Comedian Chris Ramsey, a contestant on this year’s show, said he was “gutted” by the news. Former footballer Alex Scott, another of this year’s hopefuls, wished Laing a quick recovery.
Who are the parents of Jamie Laing?
Recalling his early life, Jamie Laing was born in Oxford, England. His father’s name is Nicholas Laing and his mother’s name is Penny Baines. Unfortunately, there is no much information about him and his family. Jamie has two siblings namely, Alexander Laing, Emily Laing. Jamie holds British citizenship, but his ethnicity is unknown. His birth sign is Scorpio.
Talking about Jamie’s education history, he attended Radley College and later the University of Leeds where he studied Theatre and Performance.
What is the profession of Jamie Laing?
- Talking about his profession, Jamie ventured into the acting profession absolutely by chance. He wanted to be an entrepreneur but somehow became an actor. Jamie began with a brief performance at a ‘Ralph Lauren’ show, where he just stood still, holding a goldfish bowl covered with a sushi platter.
- Additionally, Jamie’s breakthrough role came in after he joined the cast of the ‘BAFTA’ award-winning reality television series ‘Made in Chelsea (MIC).’ Aired on the UK’s channel ‘E4,’ Jamie joined the cast in the second season of the series. By then the series has already earned an impressive viewership. Whereas, Caggie forwarded Jamie’s name to the creators and he was soon on board.
- Besides, Jamie appeared as the best friend of the protagonist, played by Spencer Matthews. Likewise, Jamie is the second actor from the cast to have appeared in most of the episodes.
- In the year 2017, he did a cameo role as a doctor in an episode of the soap opera ‘Hollyoaks.’ Jamie has also appeared in a few reality series such as ‘Celebrity Hunted,’ ‘I’m a Celebrity: Extra Camp,’ and ‘The Great British Bake Off.’ Out of these, the last one was a debacle for Jamie.
- Jamie Laing runs the podcast along with his actor-comedian friend, Francis Boulle. The podcast hosts acts through which these two gentlemen share their private life’s details. Jamie also owns a ‘YouTube’ channel, ‘Jamie Laing’s Happy Hour,’ which hosts outlandish prank and challenge videos. Jamie’s huge fondness for candies led him to set-up a candy company. He felt that the market had very little variety to offer, and the quality of the candies was also not up to the mark.
- Eventually, he gave his business idea the final thought during his university days. He combined three of his loves- candies, fashion, and girls to create the sweet-treat company; ‘Candy Kittens.’ This confectionery line specializes in making gluten-free gummy sweets infused with unusual flavors.
- All their products are claimed to be made from real fruit juices. The company later launched a few exotic fruit and vegetable flavors. The factors that make this company unique are the use of natural ingredients, authentic flavors, and attractive packaging.
- Besides that, Jamie runs the business along with two of his friends namely Ed Williams and Warren Crane. ‘Candy Kittens’ also offers casual-wears, such as t-shirts and hoodies, designed exclusively by their in-house designers. The company trades online and also has stores all over the United Kingdom.
- In 2018, he filmed a Channel 4 Documentary called “Famous and Fighting Crime” where he became a volunteer policeman in Peterborough. He also runs and hosts his own very successful podcast Private Parts with his friend Francis Boulle.
- Further, Laing was named as one of the celebrities to star in Series 17 of Strictly Come Dancing in August 2019, however, a foot injury led him to withdraw on 5 September, 2 days before the launch show was aired.
Who is dating Jamie Laing?
Reflecting his personal life, Jamie Laing has always made news for his relationships. He has dated a couple of his ‘MIC’ co-stars. Jamie had multiple affairs. During the filming of season five, Jamie dated Phoebe Lettice, Tara Keeney, and later Lucy Watson.
Moving on further, he had a few brief romantic encounters with Jess Woodley, Naz Gharai, and Frankie Gaff. Jamie is now dating a teen Italian- American billionaire financier Heloise Agostinelli.
How much net worth does Jamie Laing own?
Jamie Laing is a British reality television personality and entrepreneur who eans the sum of good money from his career. His estimated net worth said to be $10 million as of 2019. However, we have no details about his annual salary yet.
How tall is Jamie Laing?
Observing his body statistics, Jamie Laing has a height of 5 feet 9 inches. Jamie’s hair color is blonde and his eyes color is blue. There is no information about his body weight, shoe size, and dress size. In the case of an update, we will let you know.