Quick Facts Of Jennifer Garner
Celebrated Name Jennifer Garner Age 47 Years Nick Name Jennifer Garner Birth Name Jennifer Anne Garner Birth Date 1972-04-17 Gender Female Profession Actor Marital Status Married Husband Ex: Ben Affleck Ethnicity White Nationality American Place Of Birth Houston, Texas, US Net Worth $40 Million Height 5.8 Weight 59 Eye Color Hazel Endorsment Neutrogena, Gap Clothing Hair Color Dark Brown Breast Size 34 Hip Size 24 Waist Size 35 Bra Cup Size B Body Shape Banana Foot Size 9 Married Date 29th June 2005 with Ben Affleck Birth Nation USA Best Known For For working in the thriller drama TV series “Alias” for her role as CIA officer Sydney Bristow from 2001 to 2006 Awards Won Golden Globe Award and a SAG Award and received four Emmy Award nominations Horoscope Aries Father William John Garner Mother Patricia Ann Siblings Melissa Wylie, Susannah Carpenter School Vacation Bible School High School George Washington High School University Denison University Children 3: Violet Affleck, Seraphina Rose Elizabeth Affleck, and Samuel Garner Affleck Dress Size 6 Salary Will Update Soon
Jennifer Anne Garner famed as Jennifer Garner is a worldwide popular American actress who rose into fame for her performance as CIA officer Sydney Bristow in the ABC spy-action thriller “Alias”, which aired from 2001 to 2006. For this series, she won a Golden Globe Award and a SAG Award and received four Emmy Award nominations. Garner has appeared in many movies such as Catch Me If You Can, 13 Going on 30, Daredevil, Elektra, Juno, Love, Simon, and many more.
Gossips and Rumors
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are on a family outing together. The 46-year actor and the 46-year actress were spotted heading out with their kids Violet, 12, and Samuel, 6 on Sunday (September 30) in Pacific Palisades, Calif. The family looked happy together on their Sunday afternoon outing. Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck took their three children to church on Sunday. The family looked to be in good spirits as they made their way to the service in the Brentwood neighborhood of Los Angeles. This comes the day after he was seen stopping by her home in the Pacific Palisades. It’s been three years since they split but there does not seem to be much change in their routine.
Jennifer Garner Lunch Date with her CEO Boyfriend John Miller in Pacific Palisades
- For working in the thriller drama TV series “Alias” for her role as CIA officer Sydney Bristow from 2001 to 2006.
Early Life of Garner
On 17th April 1972, Jennifer was born with a birth sign of Aries. She was born in Houston, Texas, the USA. She moved to Charleston, West Virginia, at the age of three. She holds American nationality. Her ethnicity is English, German, Swiss. She was born to William John Garner and Patricia Ann, her parents. Her father was a chemical engineer and her mother was a homemaker. She has an older sister named Melissa Wylie and a younger sister named Susannah Carpenter.
Moving towards her education, she attended a local United Methodist Church every Sunday and went to Vacation Bible School. She completed her education from George Washington High School. In the year 1990, Garner enrolled at Denison University in Granville, Ohio and graduated from there.
Body Features of Garner
Garner has got an athletic body with an attractive body. She stands a height of 5 feet 8 inches and has a balanced and healthy weight of 61 kg. Her hair color is dark brown and eye color is hazel. Her body measurement is 34-27-35 inches and wears a bra size of 32B. Her dress size is 6 (US) and shoe size is 9 (US). She looks dashing with her charming smile on her lips.
Career of Garner
- Garner began her career by working at the Timber Lake Playhouse in Mount Carroll, Illinois in the year 1992 and the Barn Theatre in Augusta, Michigan in the year 1993 and Georgia Shakespeare Festival in Atlanta, Georgia in the year 1994.
- After that, she made her first on-screen appearance in the romance miniseries “Zoya”.
- In the year 1996, she played in the television movie “Harvest of Fire” and later in “Dead Man’s Walk”.
- She also appeared in the independent short film “In Harm’s Way”, legal dramas “Swift Justice” and “Law & Order”, “Spin City”, “Mr. Magoo”, “Deconstructing Harry”, “Fantasy Island” and “Felicity” (1998), “Time of Your Life” (1999), ” Aftershock: Earthquake in New York”, “The Pretender”, “Dude, Where’s My Car?”, “Stealing Time”, “Pearl Harbor”, and many more.
- In the year 1997, she won her first leading role in the television movie “Rose Hill” and made her first feature film appearance in the period drama “Washington Square”.
- She rose to fame in the year 2001 when she was cast as the star of the ABC spy drama “Alias”. It aired for five seasons between 2001 and 2006; Garner’s salary began at $40,000 per episode and rose to $150,000 per episode by the series end.
- Also, she won a Screen Actors Guild Award for Best Actress and a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress (with a further three Globe nominations) and received four nominations for the Emmy Award for Best Actress.
- She played in “Catch Me If You Can” in 2002, “Daredevil” in 2003, “13 Going on 30” (2004), “Catch and Release”, “The Kingdom” (2007), “Cyrano de Bergerac” in 2007 & 2008 and more.
- She also voiced herself in an episode of “The Simpsons” in the year 2003.
- She then appeared in two romantic comedies in the year 2009. They are “Ghosts of Girlfriends Past” and “The Invention of Lying”.
- After that, she appeared in Valentine’s Day (2010), Arthur (2011),The Odd Life of Timothy Green (2012), Butter (2012), Dallas Buyers Club (2013), Draft Day (2014), Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (2014), Nine Lives and Mother’s Day (2016), Wakefield and The Tribes of Palos Verdes (2017).
- In the year 2013, she became the first celebrity spokesperson of Max Mara.
- In the year 2018, she co-starred in “Love, Simon” an adaptation of the young adult novel “Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda”.
- In August 2018, she was honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Awards of Garner
Garner has won several awards including Golden Globe Awards and Primetime Emmy Awards in 2002 for her role in Alias and MTV Movie Awards for her role in Daredevil. In August 2018, she was honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Affairs of Garner
Talking about Garner’s personal life, Garner is a married woman and has been divorced twice in her lifetime. Currently, she has not been in a relationship and also she is not having any affairs.
Previously, she was married to Scott Foley, American actor and filmmaker. The couple got married on 19th October 2000 and after 4 years of marriage, the couple got separated in March 2004.
After that, she got married second time with Ben Affleck, American actor, and filmmaker on 29th June 2005. The couple was blessed with three children named Violet Affleck, Seraphina Rose Elizabeth Affleck, and Samuel Garner Affleck. After the 10 years of marriage, the couple divorced in June 2015.
Net Worth of Garner
The net worth of this famous actress is in millions. She is earning a considerable amount of money from her work. Her exact net worth is $40 Million as of 2018. Her main source of income is from her acting career. She is satisfied with her earning. The salary of Garner has not been revealed yet and will be updated soon.
Did You Know?
- She always thought of becoming a doctor or a librarian. But, as she started learning more about acting, her desire to make a career in this field grew.
- She knows ballet dancing. Garner started learning them from the age of three.
- She is the world’s sexiest women of 2001, named by Maxim magazine.
- She can play the saxophone.
- Garner is a member of Pi Beta Phi national sorority.
- She has a cabinet full of chocolates in the kitchen.
- She is the ex-sister-in-law of Summer Phoenix and Casey Affleck.