Quick Facts Of Jeremih Felton
Celebrated Name Jeremih Felton Age 32 Years Nick Name Jeremih Birth Name Jeremih Felton Birth Date 1987-07-17 Gender Male Profession Singer Birth Nation U.S Nationality American Place Of Birth Chicago High School Morgan Park High School College / University Columbia College Chicago Marital Status Unmarried Children 1 Net Worth $525,000 Salary Will Update Soon
Famous American singer, songwriter, and record producer is known as Jeremih Felton. On 24th August 2018, Jeremih’s collab album with Ty Dolla Sign MihTy is set to be released. He is also currently working on his fourth studio album, “Later That Night”.
Early Life of Jeremih
On 17th July 1987 Jeremih Felton was in Chicago, the city of U.S. His nationality is American. He has not revealed information about his parents. He is born to the musical family. At the age of 3, he began playing instruments such as saxophone, bass drum, piano and any more. He attended Morgan Park High School. He graduated at the age of 16 and enrolled at the University of Illinois as well as Parkland College in Urbana-Champaign. Later, he transferred to Columbia College Chicago art school in 2007 to pursue a degree in music business.
Career of Jeremih
- Jeremih collaborated with record producer Mick Schultz while attending Columbia College Chicago and they recorded a song named “My Ride”.
- After that, Jeremih signed a recording contract with Def Jam on February 2009 and made his debut single called “Birthday Sex”.
- In June 2009, he released his eponymous self-titled debut studio album, “Jeremih” which was sold 59,000 copies in the first week.
- His second single, “Imma Star (Everywhere We Are)”, was peaked at number 51 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- Jeremih performed on ABC Daytime’s soap opera “One Life to Live”.
- Later, he released the first single for his second studio album “All About You” titled “I Like” on 1st June 2010.
- He then confirmed working on his third album titled “Thumpy Johnson” on December 2011.
- On 7th August 2012, he released his first mixtape titled “Late Nights with Jeremih”.
- Jeremih formally released his collaborative EP “No More” from his Twitter account on 17th July 2014.
- The first single off Jeremih’s third studio album (retitled “Late Nights”) “Don’t Tell ‘Em” featuring YG was released on 6th June 2014.
- On 22nd January 2015, his second single “Planez” was released.
- On 30th October 2015, his third single, “Oui” was released.
- Jeremih revealed his fourth studio album will be called, “Later That Night” on 7th February 2016.
- He and PartyNextDoor toured in 2016.
- Jeremih released “The Light” as the lead single from the upcoming collaboration album “MihTy” with Ty Dolla Sign on 8th June 2018.
Personal Life of Jeremih
Jeremih is still single. He is not married yet but he has a two years old son. He is not dating anyone currently.
Net Worth of Jeremih
The net worth of Jeremih is estimated to have $525,000. His salary is still to get unfolded.
Did You Know?
- He is also currently working on his fourth studio album, “Later That Night”.
- Jeremih’s collab album with Ty Dolla Sign MihTy is set to be released.
- Jeremih signed a recording contract with Def Jam on February 2009
- Jeremih and PartyNextDoor toured in 2016.