Quick Facts Of Jermall Charlo
Celebrated Name Jermall Charlo Age 29 Years Nick Name Hit Man Birth Name Jermall Charlo Birth Date 1990-05-19 Gender Male Profession Boxer Birth Nation United States Place Of Birth Richmond, Texas Nationality American Ethnicity Afro-American Horoscope Taurus Father Kevin Charlo Mother Terrie Charlo Brothers Jermell Charlo High School Alief Hastings High School Sexual Orientation Straight Net Worth $1 million USD Height 6ft(1.83m) Weight 70 kg Reach 73.5 inches(187 cm) Hair Color Black Eye Color Brown
Jermall Charlo is a famous American professional boxer who is the current WBC middleweight titleholder. He was also the IBF junior middleweight titleholder from 2015 to 2017. He has a record of not losing a single match in his boxing career until now. He has ranked #4 in the World’s active middleweight by Transnational Boxing Rankings Board.
What is Jermall Charlo famous for?
- Famous as the current WBC Middleweight Champion.
- Famous as the boxer to not lose a single match in his professional boxing career
- Recently on 29th June 2019, Jermall Charlo defended his WBC middleweight championship against Brandon Adams.
- He is still one of the unbeaten professional boxers in boxing history until now with his popular name “Hitman”.
When was Jermall Charlo born?
Jermall Charlo was born on 19th May 1990 in Richmond, Texas, US. His birth name is Jermall Charlo. American is his nationality. His ethnicity is Afro-American. Tauras is his zodiac sign.
He was born to Kevin Charlo(father) and Terrie Charlo(mother). His father was a former boxer. He has a twin brother, Jermell Charlo. He is one minute older than his brother, Jermell.
Jermell is also a boxer and former WBC light middleweight champion.
He was raised in his hometown, Texas along with his brother. He did his schooling from Alief Hastings High School. The twins started boxing after following their father into the gym.
He couldn’t play boxing for the 2008 US Olympic Team due to his toe injury. As a junior, he competed in junior ranks for one year and finished with 65 wins and 6 losses.
How is Jermall Charlo’s career?
- Jermall Charlo started his professional boxing career on 12th August 2008 with a win against Cimmaron Davis on his debut match via technical knockout.
- In his second match on 11th July 2009, he defeated Deon Nash via unanimous decision. On 28th August 2010, he again faced Nash in a rematch and defeated him easily.
- He became undefeated by picking up wins over Carlos Garcia, Orlando Lora, Antwone Smith, and Norberto Gonzalez by the end of 2014 with 20 wins.
- He faced Michael Kenneth Finney on 28th March 2015 and on 12th September, he became IBF light middleweight champion after defeating the former champion, Band range.
- He defended his title successfully against Wilky Campfort on 28th November.
- He defended his IBF title successfully for the second time on 21st May 2016 with a win over Austin Trout via unanimous decision. He faced Julian Williams and defeated him on 10th December vis knockout.
- On 16th February 2017, he officially vacated his IBF light heavyweight title in order to move up to Middleweight Championship. In the same year, he was ranked number 2 by WBC.
- He became the challenger for the vacant WBC middleweight title against the Hugo Center after defeating Jorge Sebastian Heiland on 27th June 2017.-On 21st April 2018, he became the new WBC middleweight champion after defeating the Center via knockout in the 2nd round.
- He successfully defended his middleweight championship against Russsian boxer, Matt Korobov on 22nd December 2018 via unanimous decision.
- Recently on 29th June 2019, he retained his WBC middleweight title against Brandon Adams by unanimous decision.
- He has won all the fights out of 29 matches in his entire career until now.
How is Jermall Charlo’s personal life?
The WBC middleweight champion, Jermall Charlo is not married. He is also not in any relationship at present. He seems to be focused more on his career than his personal life.
What is the net worth of Jermall Charlo?
The boxer, Jermall Charlo has an estimated net worth of $1 million USD in 2019. He has no fixed salary. He earns different from each fight.
His worth includes all his property and all the earnings from his WBC fights and his championship. He earned $700k after becoming a new WBC Middleweight Champion.
How tall is Jermall Charlo?
The 29 years aged, Jermall Charlo has an athletic body. He stands 6ft(1.83m) tall and has a body weight of 70kg. He has a reach of 73.5 inches(187 cm).
He has a dark complexion with black hair and brown eyes.