Quick Facts Of Jessie Mueller
Celebrated Name Jessie Mueller Age 36 Years Nick Name Jessie Birth Name Jessie Ruth Mueller Birth Date 1983-02-20 Gender Female Profession Actress Place Of Birth Evanston, Illinois Nationality American Birth Nation United States of America College / University Syracuse University School Townsh High School Net Worth $ 20 million Salary Under Review Source of Wealth Entertainment Industry Ethnicity White Horoscope Will Update Soon… Religion Will Update Soon… Marital Status Unmarried Boyfriend Andy Truschinski Father Roger Mueller Mother Jill Mueller Siblings Three Height 5 feet 5½ inches Weight Will Update Soon… Sexual Orientation Straight Links Wikipedia,
Jessie Mueller is an American actress and singer. She started her acting career in Chicago and won a Joseph Jefferson Award in 2008 for her role as Carrie Pipperidge in Carousel. In 2011, she moved to New York City to star in a Broadway revival of On a Clear Day You Can See Forever, for which she was nominated for a Tony Award. She won the 2014 Tony Award for Best Actress in a Musical for her performance as Carole King in Beautiful: The Carole King Musical. She also received two additional Tony Award best actress nominations for her roles in Waitress in 2016 and the Broadway revival of Carousel in 2018. To know more about the actress, keep reading below.
Where is Jessie Mueller born?
Recalling her early life, Jessie Mueller was born as Jessica Ruth Mueller to actors, Jill and Roger Mueller and was raised in Evanston, Illinois. She is American by nationality and belongs to white ethnicity. She has three siblings; Andrew and Matt, and Abby. Mueller is Lutheran.
Regarding her education, Mueller graduated from Evanston Township High School in 2001 and Syracuse University in 2005.
When did Jessie Mueller begin to start acting?
- After graduation, she returned to Chicago and acted for the Chicago Shakespeare Theater, traveling in 2006 to England to perform at the Swan Theatre in Stratford-upon-Avon as Lady Mortimer in Henry IV. She followed this with various roles in the Chicago area including Lizzie Fields in Baby, Once Upon a Mattress as the Lady-In-Waiting, and Esther in Meet Me in St.Louis.
- At the Marriott Theatre in Lincolnshire, Illinois, she performed roles in Shout! The Mod Musical, Shenandoah, Miss Adelaide in Guys and Dolls, and Tzeitel in Fiddler on the Roof. In 2009 Mueller performed in two musicals at the Goodman Theatre, Animal Crackers as Grace/Mary and A Christmas Carol as Belle Catherine.
- She made her Broadway debut in a revised revival of On a Clear Day You Can See Forever as Melinda Wells, a role originated by Barbara Harris. The musical opened in December 2011. Mueller received critical praise for her performance, with one reviewer commenting “.
- Her voice contains notes of Garland, but she’s no diva, this is a star of supreme self-possession”. For this role, Mueller was nominated for the Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Featured Actress in a Musical and the Tony Award for Best Featured Actress in a Musical. She portrayed Cinderella in a 2012 Public Theater production of Stephen Sondheim’s Into the Woods at the Delacorte Theater.
- Her next was cast in the role of Helena Landless / Miss Janet Conover in Roundabout Theatre Company’s 2012 revival of The Mystery of Edwin Drood for which she was nominated for a Drama Desk Award. She then took over the role of Billie Bendix in Nice Work If You Can Get It, from March 29, 2013, until the show closed on June 15, 2013.
- Also in 2013, she once again took on the role of Carrie Pipperidge in Carousel at Lincoln Center in a staged concert production backed by the New York Philharmonic, a special that was filmed and aired on PBS’ Life from Lincoln Center.
- Mueller appeared in the musical Beautiful: The Carole King Musical, which opened on Broadway on January 12, 2014. She originated the title role of Carole King. She had performed this role in the try-out in San Francisco in 2013. She won the Drama Desk Award and Tony Award for Best Lead Actress in a Musical. She left the Broadway production on March 6, 2015.
- Mueller reprised her role as Jenna in the musical adaptation of the film Waitress on Broadway, having previously played the role in a workshop of the musical in late 2014. With music and lyrics by Sara Bareilles and direction by Diane Paulus, the musical premiered at the American Repertory Theater in August 2015. Waitress opened at the Brooks Atkinson Theatre on April 24, 2016.
- In April 2017, shortly after her departure from Waitress, it was announced that Mueller would next portray the lead role of Julie Jordan in a Broadway revival of Carousel. The production began previews on February 28, 2018, at the Imperial Theatre and opened on April 12. The production closed on September 16, 2018.
- It was most recently announced that Mueller will portray country music legend Loretta Lynn in the Lifetime original movie Patsy & Loretta, alongside Megan Hilty as Patsy Cline. The film began production on location in Nashville in March 2019 and is scheduled to premiere in October 2019, according to a producer.
Is Jessie Mueller married or not?
Reflecting on her personal life, Jessie’s current marital status is unmarried but she is in a relationship with Andy Truschinski an actor, film producer, and playwright. The couple met while performing opposite him in a Goodman Theatre production of A Christmas Carol. At present, The couple resides together in New York City.
How much net worth does Jessie Mueller?
As an actress, Jessie earns a decent amount of money and fame in the field of the entertainment industry. As per online sites, her estimated net worth said to be $20 million as of 2019 while her salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Jessie Mueller?
Observing her body physics, Jessie stands a height of 5 feet 5½ inches and her weight is unknown. Her other body statistics are yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.
Did You Know?
- Jessie’s favorite movie is White Christmas.
- Jessie often performs at charity concerts and raises money for Broadway Cares. Additionally she holds master classes for young performers. Her work for Arts Education has been noticed as she was honored by A.R.T in 2016.