Quick Facts Of Jim Harbaugh
Celebrated Name Jim Harbaugh Age 55 Years Nick Name Jim Birth Name James Joseph Harbaugh Birth Date 1963-12-23 Gender Male Profession Football Coach Place Of Birth Toledo, Ohio Nationality American Birth Nation United States of America High School Pioneer High School University University of Michigan Marital Status Married Spouse Miah Burke (M. 1996; Div. 2006) and Sarah Harbaugh (M. 2008 to present) Children Seven Religion Will Update Soon… Horoscope Capricorn Eye Color Dark Brown Hair Color Dark Brown Height 6 feet 3 inches Weight 98 Kg Father Jack Harbaugh Mother Jacqueline M. Jackie Sisters Joani Harbaugh Brothers John Harbaugh Ethnicity Mixed Net Worth $20 Million Salary $7 Million (Annually) Source of Wealth Sports Industry Sexual Orientation Straight Links Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Through sheer hard work, dedication, and commitment to pursuing one’s passion and making a career out of it, Jim Harbaugh rose from the position of a football quarterback to serve as head coach of NFL’s San Francisco 49ers, San Diego Toreros and The Standford Cardinal. He holds several awards as a testament to how good he was and still is which include AFC Player of the Year, NFL Champion, Pro Bowl and NFL coach of the year. Find more here about one of college football most favorite coaches and the highest-earning coach at this level of the game.
Who are the parents of Jim Harbaugh?
Recalling his early life, Harbaugh was born as James Joseph Harbaugh in Toledo, Ohio. He was born to parents Jacqueline M. “Jackie” and Jack Harbaugh. His father worked as an assistant football coach at nearby Perrysburg High School hence, Jim developed a keen interest in the world of football from an early age. He is of American nationality. Furthermore, he belongs to the mixed ethnic background of Sicilian, Polish, Irish, and German. He is the brother of John Harbaugh who is the head coach of AFC’s Baltimore Ravens. In addition, he also has a sister, Joani Harbaugh.
Talking about his education, Harbaugh attended Pioneer High School and later transferred to Palo Alto High School. Additionally, he also attended the University of Michigan where he played college football.
When did Jim Harbaugh start to play football?
- Jim Harbaugh played for the Chicago Bears for several seasons between the time he was recruited until 1994. During his time with the Bears, he did not play as much as he would have liked to, but this was mostly in part to the fact that he was new to playing professional football.
- In 1994, he was traded to play for the Indianapolis Colts. While at this time, he spent considerably more time on the field than he had the opportunity to with the Bears. It was during his time on this team that he was able to show off his football skills. While on this team, he was almost able to lead his team to the Super Bowl. He stayed on this team until 1997.
- In the last few years of the 1990s, Jim Harbaugh spent a year playing for the Baltimore Ravens. He then spent two years playing for the San Diego Chargers before officially retiring in 2000.
When did Jim Harbaugh begin to start coaching?
- After only taking a short two-year break from working, Jim Harbaugh became the quarterback coach for the Oakland Raiders. However, he only did this until 2004. It was in that year that he moved to instead coach a college football team: The University of San Diego’s Toreros. He worked here with his father for three years.
- After leaving San Diego, Jim Harbaugh began working for Stanford University. While working at this school, he had some of his best college football coaching years. He led his team to many victories until he left the school’s team coaching position in 2010.
- Beginning in 2011, Jim Harbaugh began coaching the San Francisco 49ers. When he first began coaching the team, they were in poor condition. However, soon after Jim Harbaugh took over as the coach, the team was able to make it to the Super Bowl.
- Even though the team lost the match, it was still an accomplishment to even play in a competition that heated. The team continued to do well until about 2014 when several team members suffered injuries and Harbaugh was facing difficulties with the team’s offices.
- After leaving the 49ers, he began coaching at the University of Michigan, where he continues to coach from 2017 to the present time.
Who is Jim Harbaugh married to?
Reflecting on his personal life, Jim was previously married to Miah Burke. They were married from February 1996 to 2006. The pair has three children from this relationship, Jay, James, and Grace.
Currently, Jim is a marital relationship with Sarah Harbaugh. The couple married on 05th January 2008. They have four children together, Addison, Katherine, Jack, and John. The marriage is going strong as there is no news regarding any extramarital affairs at present.
How much net worth does Jim Harbaugh?
As an NFL coach, Jim earns a decent amount of money and fame from his career. As per online sites, his estimated net worth said to be $20 million as of 2019. And his salary is somewhere $7 million per year.
How tall is Jim Harbaugh?
Observing his body statistics, Jim has a height of 6 feet 3 inches (1.91 m). Additionally, he weighs around 98 kg. Furthermore, his hair color and eye color is dark brown. His other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.