Quick Facts Of Julius Randle
Celebrated Name Julius Randle Age 25 Years Nick Name Randle Birth Name Julius Deion Randle Birth Date 1994-11-29 Gender Male Profession Basketball Player Birth Nation USA Nationality American Place Of Birth Dallas, Texas Ethnicity Black Horoscope Sagittarius Mother Carolyn Kyles Father Will Add Soon High School Prestonwood Christian High School College / University Kentucky College Height 6 ft 9 in Weight 113 Kg Body Measurement Will Add Soon Body Build/Type Athletic Net Worth In Millions Salary In Millions Source of Wealth Basketball Career Marital Status Married Wife Kendra Shaw Children Kyden Sexual Orientation Straight Current Team New York Knicks Position Power forward
Julius Deion Randle famed as Julius Randle is a basketball player. As of now, he is playing for the New York Knicks of the National Basketball Association (NBA). His playing position is Center or Power Forward. He was drafted by the Los Angeles Lakers in the first round of the 2014 NBA draft with the seventh overall pick. After that, he signed with the New Orleans Pelicans where he averaged a career-high 21.4 points per game in 2018-2019, his only season with the Pelicans, before reaching a deal to join the Knicks. He signed with the New York Knicks on 9th July 2019.
Julius Randle gives Dennis Smith Jr. boost in Knicks battle
Julius Randle is considered one of the Knicks’ veterans and he’s not taking his responsibility as a leader lightly. The first-year Knicks forward gave Dennis Smith Jr. a pep talk after Smith struggled in his first preseason game. After missing the first two preseason games with a strained lower back, Smith struggled against the Hawks. On Friday, he didn’t shoot well against the Pelicans, making 2 of 12 shots to finish with nine points, but his overall game was better, notching six assists, nine rebounds, and two steals. After missing the first two preseason games with a strained lower back, Smith struggled against the Hawks. On Friday, he didn’t shoot well against the Pelicans, making 2 of 12 shots to finish with nine points, but his overall game was better, notching six assists, nine rebounds, and two steals.
How old is Julius Randle?
On 29th November 1994, Julius Randle took birth in Dallas, Texas. His birth name or full name is Julius Deion Randle. He holds American nationality and he is black by ethnicity. His birth sign is Sagittarius. He is the son of Carolyn Kyles (Mother) but the details regarding his father as well as siblings have not revealed yet. Regarding his education, he attended Prestonwood Christian High School and then he enrolled at Kentucky College. He is Christian by faith. As of 2018, he celebrated his 24th birthday with his friends and families.
How tall is Julius Randle?
Randle is very handsome with an athletic and strong body build. He has a good looking appearance with an awesome smile grabbing a lot of people’s attention towards him. He has got a great personality with great height. He stands at the tall height of six feet nine inches with a balanced body weight of 113 KG or 250 lb. He has not revealed the real details of body measurements, dress size and more but it will be added soon once we get details about it. His hair color and eye color, both are black. Overall, he has got a healthy body with cool style.
Who signed Julius Randle?
- By attending Prestonwood Christian Academy, Randle began his journey to baskeball where he was widely regarded as a top 5 player in the class of 2013.
- Prior to this, he won the Under Armour Elite 24 dunk Contest in August 2012.
- Later, he was also named one of the MVPs of the Elite 24 game, where he scored 27 points and led his team to a 164-138 victory.
- He averaged 32.5 points and 22.5 rebounds per game as a senior 2012-2013 season.
- He then committed to Kentucky on 20th March 2013.
- He went on to help Kentucky reach the national championship game, which they lost to the University of Connecticut.
- With 24 double-doubles, the second-most double-doubles by a UK player in school history, he ended the 2013-2014 season.
- He averaged 15.0 points, 10.4 rebounds, and 1.4 assists in 30.8 minutes per game in 40 games.
- He declared for the NBA draft, foregoing his final three years of college eligibility on 22nd April 2014.
- After his high school, Randle was selected with the seventh overall pick in the 2014 NBA draft by the Los Angeles Lakers.
- He broke his right tibia during the Lakers’ 2014-2015 season opener against the Houston Rockets on 28th October 2014.
- He underwent successful surgery the following day to repair the fracture and missed the rest of the season.
- He recorded 15 points and a then-career-high 19 rebounds in a 108-104 win over the Washington Wizards on 2nd December 2015.
- He scored a career-high 23 points in a loss to the Los Angeles Clippers on 29th January 2016.
- He joined the US Select Team that practiced against the United States men’s national team ahead of the 2016 Summer Olympics in the 2016 offseason.
- He then recorded his second career triple-double with 17 points, 14 rebounds, and 10 assists in a 125-118 win over the Brooklyn Nets on 15th November 2016.
- He scored a career-high 32 points in a 139-100 loss to the Houston Rockets on 15th March 2017.
- He began the 2017-2018 season as a reserve and he excelled as a backup center when the team went to a small lineup, and he returned to the starting lineup on 29th December 2017.
- He had 18 points, 12 rebounds, and 10 assists in a 124-102 win over the Dallas Mavericks on 23rd February 2018.
- He finished the season as the only Laker to appear in all 82 games.
- The Lakers later renounced Randle, making him an unrestricted free agent on 2nd July 2018.
- After that, he signed a two-year, $18 million contract with the New Orleans Pelicans on 9th July 2018.
- He made his debut game for the Pelicans in their season opener on 17th October 2018 where he had 25 points off the bench in a 131-112 win over the Houston Rockets.
- On March 15, he scored a career-high 45 points in a 122–110 loss to the Portland Trail Blazers.
- Recently, he signed with the New York Knicks on 9th July 2019.
Who is Julius Randle married to?
Fans of Julius Randle must be very curious to know about the marital status of him. Obviously, Randle is a married person. He married Kendra Shaw on 23rd December 2016. They are the proud parents of their son named Kyden. As of now, the couple is living a happy life without any disturbances. There are no obstacles in their relationship. They attend parties together. He is the man who never been part of any controversy or rumors. There is no confusion about his sexuality as he was in a relationship with a woman. He is not gay. The couple is living a blissful life with each other.
How much is Julius Randle’s salary?
Basketball player, Julius Randle has accumulated a huge amount of net worth from his career. His major source of earning is from his basketball career. His net worth is increasing day by day and his stats are worth to watch for the youngsters. In 2016, he was earning $3 Million. But the exact amount of salary, net worth and earnings per year has not been revealed by any sources yet neither he has revealed anything about his earnings to the media. His total net worth is in millions of dollars. He is living a luxurious lifestyle from his earnings.