Quick Facts Of Justin Theroux
Celebrated Name Justin Theroux Age 48 Years Nick Name Theroux Birth Name Justin Paul Theroux Birth Date 1971-08-10 Gender Male Profession Actor Birth Nation USA Place Of Birth Washington DC Nationality American Father Eugene Albert Mother Phyllis Grissin School Lafayette Elementary School, Annunciation School College / University Bennington College Height 5 ft 9.5 in Weight 72 Kg Hair Color Black Eye Color Hazel Shoe Size 9 Marital Status Married Spouse Jennifer Aniston Net Worth $20 Million Debut Movie I Shot Andy Warhol Best Known For For his prominent roles in the films “American Psycho”, “Mulholland Dr.”, and “Inland Empire”
An American actor, film producer, comedian, and screenwriter is professionally named as Justin Theroux. He is a very talented actor. He is best known for his work with film director David Lynch in “Mulholland Drive” (2001) and “Inland Empire” (2006), his starring role as Kevin Garvey in the HBO series “The Leftovers” (2014–2017) and as Tom in “The Girl on the Train” (2016). He has also been as a screenwriter in the movie such as “Tropic Thunder” and “Iron Man 2”.
Gossips and Rumors
Justin Theroux has spoken out for the first time since his split from Jennifer Aniston. In a new interview with The New York Times published Saturday, the actor, 47, broke his silence about their divorce – revealing that the two went their separate ways without any hostility. “It was heartbreaking, only in the sense that the friendship would not be the same, as far as just the day to day,” Theroux said. “But the friendship is shifting and changing, you know, so that part is something that we’re both very proud of.” Theroux and Aniston announced their split in February after more than two years of marriage and nearly seven years together.
Best Known For:
- For his prominent roles in the films “American Psycho”, “Mulholland Dr.”, and “Inland Empire”.
- Working with director David Lynch, and dating Jennifer Aniston.
Early Life of Justin
Justin Theroux with a birth name of Justin Paul Theroux was born on 10th August 1971. Currently, he is 47. He was born in Washington D.C. His nationality is American. His father name is Eugene Albert Theroux and his mother name is Phyllis Grissim. His father is a lawyer and his mother is an author.
Moving towards his education, he attended Lafayette Elementary School, Annunciation School, and the Field School. He first started acting while in high school at the Buxton School, in Williamstown, Massachusetts. He graduated from Bennington College in 1993 with a B.A. in visual arts and drama.
Body Features of Justin
Justin has got a very attractive body. He has an athletic height of 5 feet 9.5 inches and weighs 72 kg. His hair color is black and the eye color is hazel. His chest, biceps and waist measurement is 43-15.5-32 inches. He wears a shoe size of 9(US).
Career of Justin
- Justin started his career by debuting his role in the movie named “I Shot Andy Warhol” in the year 1996.
- After that, he performed on Broadway starring in “Observe the Sons of Ulster Marching Towards the Somme” and other comedy films such as “Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle”, “The Baxter, Romy and Michelle’s High School Reunion”, “Broken Hearts Club”, and “Zoolander”.
- He has contributed his role in many films and some of them include “American Psycho”, “Mulholland Drive”, “Inland Empire”, “Broken English”, “The Ten”, “Your Highness (2011), “Wanderlust (2012)”, “Swear to God” and many more.
- In the year 2003, he also featured in the video for the song named “Hysteria”.
- He then also appeared in the television starring in “The District” and other shows such as Alias, Sex and the City, John Adams and guest as “Six Feet Under”.
- He directed his first film named “Dedication” in the year 2006.
- As a scriptwriter, he wrote Oscar-nominated film “Tropic Thunder” and later “Iron Man 2” in the year 2010.
- He also wrote of Zoolander 2 in th year 2016 and along with this, he also gave his voice to the character The Evil Lord Garmadon in the 2017 movie named “The Lego Ninjago Movie”.
- He made a cameo as The Master Codebreaker in the casino scenes in the 2017 film “Star Wars: The Last Jedi”.
- In the 2018 film “Bumblebee” and Tramp in Disney’s live-action Lady and the Tramp, he will be voicing.
Affairs of Justin
Justin is a married man. He married with Jennifer Aniston, famous actress on 5th August 2015. They were engaged in August 2012. He started dating Jennifer Aniston in the year 2011. On February 15, 2018, Justin and Aniston announced in a statement to the Associated Press their separation at the end of 2017.
Previously, he was in a relationship with Heidi Bivens for 14 years till 2011.
Net Worth of Justin
Justin has a net worth of $20 million but his salary is not revealed yet. He is earning his great amount of money from his work. He is very much satisfied with his work and earning a considerable amount of money. The major source of his earning is from his acting work.
Did You Know?
- He has a younger brother, Sebastian, born in 1989.
- He Guest-starred in a number of episodes of Parks and Recreation (2009). In an episode, his love interest talks about Jennifer Aniston picking the wrong guys. Ironically, Jennifer Aniston is Theroux’s wife.
- His father is of half French-Canadian and half Italian descent. His mother has English, German, 1/64th Spanish, and distant Dutch, ancestry.