Quick Facts Of Kate Flannery
Celebrated Name Kate Flannery Age 55 Years Nick Name Kate Birth Name Katherine Patricia Flannery Birth Date 1964-06-10 Gender Female Profession Actor Birth Nation USA Place Of Birth Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Nationality American Ethnicity Mixed Horoscope Gemini School Saints Colman – John Neumann School High School Archbishop John Carroll High School University Shenandoah University Marital Status Married Husband Chris Haston Children Not Yet Father Thomas A. Flannery Mother Joan Donnelly Siblings Six Height 5 feet 4 inches Weight We Update Soon Eye Color Blue Hair Color Red Net Worth $7 Million Salary Under Review Source of Wealth TV Film Industry Sexual Orientation Straight Links Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
We all know Kate Flannery; I mean, who doesn’t? Not after the great performance, she put up as drunken Meredith Palmer in NBC’s Emmy-award winning series The Office. But that is almost all we all know about her, not many know that Flannery has one of the humblest beginnings growing up in her father’s bar in Philadelphia.
Growing up in the bar helped Kate interpret the character, Meredith, perfectly as she revealed in an interview with Parade that there were always strange characters at the bar and that there was a woman who used to drink there whose character seems similar with what she portrayed in The Office. Here are a few other interesting facts you should know about this amazing actress that will even help you appreciate her the more.
Where is Kate Flannery born?
Recalling his early life, Kate Flannery was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.A. Her birth name is Katherine Patricia Flannery. Her father’s name is Thomas A. Flannery and mother’s name is Joan Donnelly. She has six other siblings, among which she is the youngest. Flannery is three minutes younger than her twin sister, who is now a social worker.
As per Kate Flannery’s education, she attended Saints Colman – John Neumann School and later Archbishop John Carroll High School. After graduation, she enrolled at Shenandoah University where she spent the next two years studying. She then transferred to the University of the Arts and graduated from there.
When did Kate Flannery pursue her acting career?
- Kate Flannery has been involved in theatre for a long time. She was the member of The Second City’s National Touring Company and Chicago’s Annoyance Theater. In the latter Thater, she appeared in around 15 shows such as The Miss Vagina Pageant and The Real Live Brady Bunch.
- She worked with Scot Robinson in the cult comedy The Lampshades, which has been running in Hollywood and comedy festivals since 2001. Kate Flannery was also a director of the Los Angeles Drama Club, which teaches Shakespeare to children and young adults.
- Since 2013, Flannery has been touring as Jane Lynch’s sidekick in the show See Jane Sing. She was also in Nora Ephron’s Love, Loss, and What I Wore, Valley of the Dolls, The Facts of Life, Three Feet Under.
- Flannery has been involved in music as well. Jane Lynch released her Christmas album along with Kate Flannery in the Christmas album A Swingin’ Little Christmas. In addition, she is also in the band Mono Puff and uses her stage name “Lady Puff”. Flannery often toured with the band.
- In the field of film, her first role was a Tonia in 1999 movie Can’t Stop Dancing. She then went on to star in Life Without Dick (2002), Carolina (2003), Danny Roane: First Time Director (2006), You (2009), Home (2014), Cooties (2014), Dial a Prayer (2015), 4th Man Out (2016).
- But most of all, Kate Flannery is known for her role as Meredith Palmer in comedy series The Office. Before her breakthrough role, she had appeared in Spyder Games (2001), Saturday Night Live (2002), Crossbills: The Debate Show (2004), The Bernie Mac Show (2004).
- Since then she has made guest appearances in The Office: The Accountants (2006), The Jay Leno Show (2009), Wizards of Waverly Place (2010), The Life & Times of Tim (2011), Steven Universe (2015-2017), Brooklyn Nine-Nine (2016), American Housewife (2016), Liza on Demand (2018).
- Kate Flannery has appeared as a judge in an episode of Iron Chef America (2009), a talent scout on Last Comic Standing, and as a contestant on Celebrity Name Game and Don’t Forget the Lyrics. Currently, she is portraying the lead character Carol in the series OK K.O.! Let’s Be Heroes since 2017.
Who is Kate Flannery married to?
Reflecting her personal life, Kate Flannery’s entire romantic history is out of the spotlight. The facts on her boyfriends are all unknown. But we do know that she married Chris Haston, a still-photographer who worked 27 years for NBC. However, we do not know their exact marriage date. Hence there is no number on how long they are married.
Some claim that the couple divorced in 2016 and there is a bit of bias there. Flannery and Haston arrived together at the Ahmanson Theatre on June 20, 2018, in Los Angeles, California. It was the opening night of the “Humans”. So, we think that they are together and remain married.
As the now, the couple does not have children together and there have been no rumors about extra-marital affairs.
How much net worth does Kate Flannery own?
There are conflicting figures about how much the multi-talented actress actually earns. Although details of her salary are not available online, her net worth is estimated to be $7 million at present.
How tall is Kate Flannery?
Observing her body physics, Kate stands a height of 5 feet 4 inches tall with blue eyes and red hair color. Her other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.