Quick Facts Of Kenny Chesney
Celebrated Name Kenny Chesney Age 51 Years Nick Name Hillbilly Rockstar, Bubba Birth Name Kenneth Arnold Chesney Birth Date 1968-03-26 Gender Male Profession Singer Birth Nation United States of America Place Of Birth Knoxville, Tennessee Nationality American Ethnicity Mixed Horoscope Leo Religion Will Update Soon… Marital Status Divorced – In a Relationship Spouse Renee Zellweger (M. 2005; Div. 2005) Girl Friend Mary Nolan Father David Chesney Mother Karen Chandler Siblings One Sisters Jennifer Chandler Height 5 feet 7 inches Weight 68 Kg Eye Color Blue Hair Color Light Brown Net Worth $225 Million Salary Under Review Source of Wealth Music Industry Sexual Orientation Straight Links Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Kenny Chesney is a star who gradually rose to success through creativity and hark worth in the field of country music. The singer, songwriter, record producer and one of the top country crooners have wooed many hearts with his guitar. voice and charm. Often described as a free spirit, the star was his fame very lightly and is somewhat a private person. To know more about the singer, keep reading below.
Who are the parents of Kenny Chesney?
Recalling his early life, Kenny was born as Kenneth Arnold Chesney to David Chesney and Karen Chandler in Knoxville, Tennessee, USA. Her mother served as a hairstylist and his father as a teacher at the elementary school. He has got a junior sibling namely Jennifer Chandler. There are no relevant records currently available regarding his childhood.
Regarding his education, Kenny Chesney attended Gibbs High School and got graduation in 1986. He then joined the East Tennessee State University located in Johnson City, Tennessee for studying advertising where he became a member of the ETSU Bluegrass Program and the Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity and got graduation in 1990.
When did Kenny Chesney pursue his music career?
- Talking about his music career, Henny landed his first contract in 1992 and two years later, his fairly successful debut studio album Yn My Wildest Dreams was released.
- The success of his debut was trumped by his follow-up album All I Need To Know (1995) which contained the singer’s first two Billboard top 10 hits. His third released Me and You (1996) became his first album to attain Gold certification and equally earned hin the 1997 Academy of Country Music’s New Male Vocalist of the Year award.
- He achieved his first No. 1 single with his fourth studio album I will stand (1997) followed by his fifth album Everywhere We Go (1999) which contained No. 1 hits.
- In 2002, Kenny released his next album, titled ‘No shoes, No Shirts’ No Problems’. It was a huge hit and its songs, especially, ‘The Young’ and ‘The Good Stuff’ remained at the top of the chart for a long time. The same year, he went on his second tour, ‘No shoes, No Shirts, No Problems’.
- In 2006, he released his first live album called. “Live Those Songs Again.’ It includes a live rendition of 15 of his songs. This was also the year when he went on ‘The Road and The Radio Tour’. His next album, ‘Just Who Am I: Poets & Pirates’ was released on September 11, 2007. On November 15, 2007, he released another compilation album titled ‘Super Hits’. ‘The Flip Flop Summer Tour’ was also organized this year.
- In 2010, Cheney released a new album titled ‘Hemmingway Whiskey’. This is also the year when he produced a biographical film on his favorite football star Condredge Holloway Jr. The film was titled ‘The Color Orange’ and was premiered on February 20, 2011, on ESPN. ‘With a Two Tour’ was also organized that year.
- In June 2012, Chesney embarked on ‘Brothers of Sun Tour’ with Tim McGraw. They performed in 22 different cities starting at Tampa and ending at Foxboro at the end of August 2012. The tour drew over one million audiences and grossed $96 million in ticket sales.
- On March 7, 2016, Chesney announced that he was in the studio working on new music. The lead single to the album is titled “Noise”, which was released to country radio on March 24, 2016. The album, Cosmic Hallelujah, was released on October 28. The song in the album, “Setting the World on Fire”, featuring singer P!NK was released to country radio on July 28, 2016.
- In January 2018, it was announced that Chesney had ended his contract with Sony Music Nashville and signed to Warner Bros. Records Nashville. He released his first album with Warner, entitled Songs for the Saints, on July 27, 2018.
Is Kenny Chesney married or not?
Reflecting his personal life, Kenny Chesney has been in a long-term relationship with Mary Nolan since 2012.
Previously, he had married actress Renée Zellweger on May 9, 2005, at the resort island St. John in the U.S. Virgin Islands. However, their marriage couldn’t last long and got divorced in September 2005. Further, He was supposed to be in relationships with Adrianna Costa, Jamie Hill Fuller, Amy Colley, and Jenn Brown.
How much net worth does Kenny Chesney own?
Kenny Chesney is one of the best country music performers having headlined several sold-out concerts and tours. He was named among the highest-earning singers of 2017 having hauled in whopping $42.5 million. As per online sites, his net worth said to be $225 million as of 2019.
How tall is Kenny Chesney?
Observing his body statistics, Kenny stands a height of 5 feet 7 inches and weighs around 68 Kg. Similarly, he possesses light brown hair color and blue colored eye. His other body information is yet to be disclosed.
Did You Know?
- Is a Board Member, along with actor Morgan Freeman, for PLANIT NOW, a hurricane relief and preparation non-profit.
- He won the 2004 CMA Album of the Year for his record When the Sun Goes Down.
- His wedding ceremony lasted 15 minutes.
- Is a die hard fan of the Boston Red Sox and the Tennessee Titans.