Quick Facts Of Kiko Alonso
Celebrated Name Kiko Alonso Age 29 Years Nick Name Kiko Birth Name Kristian Alonso Birth Date 1990-08-14 Gender Male Profession Footballer Birth Nation USA Place Of Birth Newton, Massachusetts Nationality American Ethnicity Mixed Horoscope Leo High School Los Gatos High School University University of Oregon Marital Status Unmarried – Single Father Carlos Alonso Mother Monica Alonso Siblings Two Brothers Carlos Jr. and Lucas Alonso Height 6 feet 3 inches Weight 108 Kg Eye Color Blue Hair Color Dark Brown Net Worth $2.5 Million Salary Under Review Source of Wealth Football Career Sexual Orientation Straight Links Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Kristian Alonso is an American football linebacker for the New Orleans Saints of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Oregon and was drafted by the Buffalo Bills in the second round of the 2013 NFL Draft. After a stellar rookie season with the Bills, Alonso missed his second season due to a torn ACL and was afterward traded to the Philadelphia Eagles for halfback LeSean McCoy. Following an inconsistent season with the Eagles, he was then traded to the Miami Dolphins, becoming entrenched as a starter for three years before being traded once again to the Saints.
Who are the parents of Kiko Alonso?
Recalling his early life, Kiko Alonso was born in Newton, Massachusetts, U.S. He is American by nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. He was born to Carlos and Monica Alonso as Kristian Alonso. He has two siblings named Carlos Jr. and Lucas Alonso.
Regarding his education, Kiko attended Los Gatos High School in Los Gatos, California. He later attended the University of Oregon.
What is the profession of Kiko Alonso?
- From his school days, he was engaged in football. He played for the Oregon Ducks football team from 2008 to 2012. After redshirting in 2008, he spent the 2009 season as Oregon’s primary reserve middle linebacker. He appeared in the final twelve games, accumulating 13 of his 16 tackles unassisted.
- In 2010, he spent the entire season suspended from the team for a DUI and other legal troubles. He returned the following season and was Oregon’s eighth-leading tackler ranked fourth among linebackers with 46 stops, including 6 tackles for loss and 2.5 sacks.
- On February 19, 2010, Alonso was arrested and charged with a DUI. It was a controversial situation for the Oregon Ducks football program, as it had gone through a large volume of player misbehavior off of the field.
- He was also named the 2012 Rose Bowl Defensive Player of the Game with one interception and five tackles, including career-highs of 1.5 sacks and 2.5 tackles for loss.
- The Buffalo Bills selected Alonso in the second round (46th overall) of the 2013 NFL Draft. Alonso was the fifth linebacker drafted in 2013. Bills General Manager Doug Whaley announced that Alonso would be shifted to the weakside linebacker position for the 2014–15 NFL season. Shortly after however, Alonso tore his ACL while working out in Oregon and missed the entire 2014 season, as a seven to nine-month recovery was expected. On August 26, 2014, the Buffalo Bills placed Alonso on the reserve/non-football injury.
- On March 10, 2015, the Buffalo Bills traded Alonso to the Philadelphia Eagles in exchange for running back LeSean McCoy. The trade reunited Alonso with Philadelphia Eagles’ head coach Chip Kelly, who was his head coach at Oregon.
- On March 9, 2016, the Philadelphia Eagles traded Alonso, cornerback Byron Maxwell, and a first-round draft pick (13th overall) in the 2016 NFL Draft to the Miami Dolphins in exchange for the Dolphins’ first-round draft pick (8th overall) in the 2016 NFL Draft.
- On March 9, 2017, the Miami Dolphins placed a first-round tender on Alonso as a restricted free agent. On March 21, 2017, the Miami Dolphins signed Alonso to a four-year, $28.91 million contract that includes $18.50 million guaranteed and a signing bonus of $7.05 million.
- Alonso was named the starting strongside linebacker to begin the regular season in 2018. He started alongside rookie starting weakside linebacker Jerome Baker and middle linebacker Raekwon McMillan.
- On September 1, 2019, Alonso was traded to the New Orleans Saints in exchange for linebacker Vince Biegel.
Who is dating Kiko Alonso?
Reflecting his personal life, Kiko is possibly single at present. We haven’t find the records of his past relationships as well. There is no information available regarding his personal life and relationships on the online site right now. In the case of an update, we will let you know.
How much net worth does Kiko Alonso?
Kiko Alonso is an American professional football player with an estimated net worth of $2.5 million. He has assumed the sum of the good money as a salary from his professional career. At present, there is no information regarding his salary.
How tall is Kiko Alonso?
Observing his body statistics, Kiko stands a height of 6 feet 3 inches and weighs around 108 kg. Similarly, he has a pair of blue eyes and dark brown hair color. His other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.